What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers-Ravens Game thread (1 Viewer)

That was the most unpredictable passing TD ever.

McSorleymania must be upon us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Harbaugh kicks deep. I actually agree with it. Perfectly executed pop-up by Tucker. Back at the eleven. 

Oh, that's a huge ruling there.

That's a catch, IMO.

...and so with all the excitement & fanfare of a June afternoon baseball game, this one comes to an end. 

JuJu's TD didn't help my W since I was up 50, but it kicked me up 1 seed in the standings, which matters very little with 2 weeks to go. 

They called that a first? WOW refs want to go home that badly? I get the yellow line is unofficial but still.

EDIT: He's short to me, but it was ruled a 1st. Is it clear and obvious?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so wrung out. Gonna eat dinner, walk my dogs, decorate my Christmas tree, and get wasted

Fun watching Wednesday Afternoon Football with all of you. Thinking these 2 meet again in the Divisional Round after Ravens upset Buffalo or Tennessee in the first round 

They called that a first? WOW refs want to go home that badly? I get the yellow line is unofficial but still.

EDIT: He's short to me, but it was ruled a 1st. Is it clear and obvious?
I thought it looked an inch short when they brought the chains out. I was puzzled when they said it was called a first on the field

I thought it looked an inch short when they brought the chains out. I was puzzled when they said it was called a first on the field
Yeah weird. He looked short when they measured and certainly looked short of the yard line on replay.

Users who are viewing this thread