What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

14 Team - Keeper trade (1 Viewer)

kyter1

Footballguy
14 Team PPR QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex (Keep 12)

Would you do the trade below? The only hesitation I have is Kelce's age and that I have to upgrade RB2. 

Give: A. Cooper, 1.12

Get: T. Kelce, 5.11

Current Keepers:

A. Rodgers

A. Kamara, R. Jones, M. Gordon, Fournette

D. Adams, D. Metcalf, A. Cooper, M. Evans, J. Jefferson, JuJu

H. Henry

Tough to answer without knowing what might be available at 1.12.  I assume that equates to a 13th round pick with the exception of some rookies being available.

Are there any keeper restrictions (salary, length of keeper ability, etc)?

On the surface it seems like a no brainer accept but I have no idea how valuable that 1.12 pick is in your format.

Thanks for the reply.

There are no restrictions or stipulations on what 12 you can keep or how long you can keep them.

This is our 2nd year doing 12 keepers, so I only have one draft to go off and we have 2 new owners. Reviewing last years draft the 1st non rookie that was chosen, by me was Ronald Jones at 2.10. I'm assuming the first 2 rounds would primarily be like a rookie draft.

Just scanning some of the best non rookie players drafted in this years draft were:

Ronald Jones, Cole Beasley, OJ Howard, Damien Harris

So rank your top 12 rookies and evaluate if you would give the rookie plus Cooper for Kelce.  I probably make the deal but I look at 2 yr windows for my teams and this helps that window.

I made the trade with a slight change. He added 6.11 and I added 8.02

Thanks for the advice. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread