What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills -2.5 (49.5)*** (2 Viewers)

That was a huge missed opportunity. Wonder if Allen is concerned about the wind. Last year he threw his deep balls way too flat and gave his receivers no chance to run under them. He did much better lofting then this year. His two deep balls tonight were much more on lines like last year.

ETA: or or could just look that way. If the Ravens kicking is an indication, the wind has really kicked up in that direction. Wind could have been taking those balls and sailing them. Let’s see how things look going against the wind now.
Wind on that pass.

Tyler Bass. Oooooooooof. Buffalo wind a factor. Shoot. I have Buffalo winning in the subscriber contest and a bunch of Buffalo guys that aren't doing dinky right now. 

Nice job by Ravens there. They’re giving Buffalo looks that the Bills definitely aren’t expecting and are confusing Allen a bit post snap. In years past that would have been disaster with Allen, this year he’s smart enough to not panic and melt down.

If Dobber can catch the ball and make plays in space, the Ravens might get somewhere.

Also that is an overlooked reason a fast QB is helpful. Can turn a disaster into a nothing just being fast.

Well this is interesting... Lamar definitely taking a page out of Russell's book, had open field but intentionally stayed behind the line to try and take advantage of the Bills zone.

And now a terrible snap.

The funny thing is that any other city would be mad at their Kicker. But Tucker has so much money in the bank w Baltimore fans, we all just want to make him feel better right now 

Wind gusts way more of a factor than I thought it would be. Tucker’s was blasted left of center, missed right. Bass’s didn’t move at all when he thought it would.

Any Ravens pass rush tonight?
I wonder if the Bills talking so much about how they knew Baltimore would blitz often caused the Ravens to try to fool Allen by not blitzing much? Also, Dawkins is a great LT and has been locking that side down.

Users who are viewing this thread