Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Game Thread***Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills -2.5 (49.5)***

1 minute ago, Johnny Utah #9 said:

Still blows my mind that Chris Simms (?!) is somehow a lead analyst for NBC. How and why did this happen? His pops is bad enough in the booth, but at least he had a good career. 

Phil Simms sucks. I've always thought Chris was pretty good, though. What's the dispute?

Just now, Grigs Allmoon said:

Phil Simms sucks. I've always thought Chris was pretty good, though. What's the dispute?

I mean, what’s pretty good about him? He doesn’t seem to add any insight any other player couldn’t. Pretty standard stuff. And he just had such an unimpressive career. It just screams nepotism hire.

-I was impressed with the Ravens opening drive and how they established the power running game

-I was impressed with Buffalo not getting rattled and understanding this was going to be a hard fought and likely low scoring game and I feel like they are finding their way slowly today. 

-Allen had Diggs I believe wide open on an overthrow, it happens but the big play was there. 

Very impressed with both defenses, this feels like a Championship game and even with a 3-3 halftime score, this game is anything but boring. 

• Like 1

Just no trust of Singletary at all. Just cut him next offseason then, or use Yeldon.

Edited by The Frankman
  • Laughing 1

1 minute ago, The Frankman said:

Just no trust of Singletary at all. Just cut him next offseason then, or use Yeldon.

They definitely prefer Moss, but they do like Singletary too. They just don’t love their run blocking, especially against this run d.

Al: What a powerful Singletary run!

*2 offensive lineman drag him 5 yards*

Edited by The Frankman

8 minutes ago, Johnny Utah #9 said:

Still blows my mind that Chris Simms (?!) is somehow a lead analyst for NBC. How and why did this happen? His pops is bad enough in the booth, but at least he had a good career. 

Rhymes with Blepotism.

2 minutes ago, Cobbler1 said:

Nah just terrible by Bmore

The fake screen the play before set it up. Guarantee the Ravens got caught thinking one of those guys was going to motion in.

Edited by GroveDiesel

2 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Collinsworth eluding to Allen not throwing a dart to Diggs because he would have had his head taken off sorta speak. That's an interesting take.

And of course Diggs ends up scoring a short TD. 

Really?

• Thanks 1

Ravens sometimes try to strip the ball so much, they neglect to tackle

Great halftime adjustments by Daboll. Can Ravens respond? And how will Ravens D adjust? Why is Williams in there at dime CB over Averett?

1 minute ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

:confused: The wind has gotten MUCH stronger as the game went on. It was pretty mild early in the game.

Totally affected those kicks. You can see it from the television angle, even.

• Like 1