What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills -2.5 (49.5)*** (1 Viewer)

This game sucks. Call me biased as a Skins fan, but this game pales in comparison to The Taylor Heinicke Show last Saturday night.

Still blows my mind that Chris Simms (?!) is somehow a lead analyst for NBC. How and why did this happen? His pops is bad enough in the booth, but at least he had a good career. 

Harbaugh unplugged Tucker then plugged him back in so should be all set now

Will Ravens take wind in third or save it for fourth? I’d take it now 

Phil Simms sucks. I've always thought Chris was pretty good, though. What's the dispute?
I mean, what’s pretty good about him? He doesn’t seem to add any insight any other player couldn’t. Pretty standard stuff. And he just had such an unimpressive career. It just screams nepotism hire.

-I was impressed with the Ravens opening drive and how they established the power running game

-I was impressed with Buffalo not getting rattled and understanding this was going to be a hard fought and likely low scoring game and I feel like they are finding their way slowly today. 

-Allen had Diggs I believe wide open on an overthrow, it happens but the big play was there. 

Very impressed with both defenses, this feels like a Championship game and even with a 3-3 halftime score, this game is anything but boring. 

I continue to be super impressed by the Bills coaching staff when it comes to halftime adjustments.  Feels like every week they come out in the second half having made just the right adjustments. 

Collinsworth eluding to Allen not throwing a dart to Diggs because he would have had his head taken off sorta speak. That's an interesting take.

And of course Diggs ends up scoring a short TD. 

Ravens sometimes try to strip the ball so much, they neglect to tackle

Great halftime adjustments by Daboll. Can Ravens respond? And how will Ravens D adjust? Why is Williams in there at dime CB over Averett?

Users who are viewing this thread