What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay vs New Orleans -3(52.5)*** The Senior Bowl (1 Viewer)

I'm not even saying bench, I'm saying use Winston the same way they use Hill for 7-10 plays a game, but have him throw the ball.
You're right, they should have had 5-7-10 designed plays for Winston to throw it deep or downfield with no apologies. 

But it looks like Coach Payton didn't plan for it. 

Brady is going to struggle in the cold next week and Green Bay will stomp them. And then get stomped by the AFC champ in turn 

If you're Payton and the Saints get a turnover right now, down 10 with 4 minutes left... Do you bench Brees? 

This is it. End of Drew. 
Nothing was worse than being a lifelong Dan Marino fan and seeing him lose 62-7 in his final game and look completely washed up.

I don’t think Brees was washed up. He was clearly still playing injured. Not the way he should go out. He still has some gas left in the tank IMO. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That was then. He looks less bad than Brees but he’s showing signs of age as well
Yeah - I’m not sure the takeaway from this game is anything but Brees wasn’t healthy.  The Bucs 3 TDs were all of turnovers.  If GB takes care of the ball it will be really tough for Tampa to win.

Need some speed.  Besides an injured parker, they had little at wr.   
They had nothing....nada. 

I can’t believe how quick fans are already giving up on Tua.....kid was out for 9 months rehabbing a freaking fractured hip. Lost a year of football. 

Man.

I think Brees has gas in the tank.  He came back from fractured ribs.  It will be interesting to see if he comes back and if he does, will it be with the Saints?

They had nothing....nada. 

I can’t believe how quick fans are already giving up on Tua.....kid was out for 9 months rehabbing a freaking fractured hip. Lost a year of football. 

Man.
Yeah, it was pretty bad.  That will be addressed next year.  One step at a time.   

At the end of the game, Brees took his helmet off and went in for the hand shake, I rewinded it to make sure it went down this way, Brady just leaned in and hugged him, such a height difference between these two. It was a very emotional exchange I thought, really told the story. 

Brady "Keep in touch" were his parting words for Brees amongst some pleasantries. 

Also thought Brady saw Brees about to lose it or cry on the hand shake and decided to hug him and cover him up a bit just i case, terrific class act today. 

At the end of the game, Brees took his helmet off and went in for the hand shake, I rewinded it to make sure it went down this way, Brady just leaned in and hugged him, such a height difference between these two. It was a very emotional exchange I thought, really told the story. 

Brady "Keep in touch" were his parting words for Brees amongst some pleasantries. 

Also thought Brady saw Brees about to lose it or cry on the hand shake and decided to hug him and cover him up a bit just i case, terrific class act today. 
Somewhere in the Windy City, Foles was watching. 😁

It was nice to see these two at the end though. Great careers.

That is some in depth handshake analysis 

They have other picks though. So Sewell makes sense. 
It just puts them in a weird spot.  They just drafted jackson last year who was supposed to take some time to develop.   They also drafted hunt in the 2nd.    So one of those two is now on the bench.  They also have davis who's just ok, but extremely versatile.  With how much they need skill position players on O, its a real luxury pick.  

Users who are viewing this thread