What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay vs New Orleans -3(52.5)*** The Senior Bowl (2 Viewers)

I have always been a huge Brees fan. But coming back from 11 cracked ribs and a collapsed lung....you can see. He has not been right since that brutal injury. I hate for him to go out like this.  

Last edited by a moderator:
In the few games before his rib injury (incl against TB week 9), Brees was doing well with the intermediate routes up to about 30-35 yards out. He’s very off tonight, though.
So wild that Brees even came back this year after multiple broken ribs and a collapsed lung. 

I have always been a huge Brees fan. But coming back from 11 cracked robs and collapsed lung....you can see. He has not been right since that brutal injury. I hate for him to go out like this.  
I am in full agreement, when he went down I never though he would see the field the rest of the season, maybe that would be it. 

I feel like he wanted to make sure he went out throwing not limping. 

I have always been a huge Brees fan. But coming back from 11 cracked robs and collapsed lung....you can see. He has not been right since that brutal injury. I hate for him to go out like this.  
Hoping he goes out carried by the rest of his team to a Super Bowl like Peyton :lol:

I guess neither one of the highly paid professionals in the booth can just come out and say that Brees cannot attempt a pass play down the field, they are spinning it like the Bucs are just clamping down but anyone who has watched this entire game knows that is not true. 

I guess neither one of the highly paid professionals in the booth can just come out and say that Brees cannot attempt a pass play down the field, they are spinning it like the Bucs are just clamping down but anyone who has watched this entire game knows that is not true. 
Aikman just blames receivers for everything. 

White is an absolute stud. That stiff arm was simply nasty.

Jesus Christ these miscommunications are ridiculous. Kamara expected a deeper throw and Brees threw early.

I have always been a huge Brees fan. But coming back from 11 cracked ribs and a collapsed lung....you can see. He has not been right since that brutal injury. I hate for him to go out like this.  
Agreed, which is why it makes no sense as to why Payton didn't design a few more gadget plays for Winston this week.  Winston can at least throw it down field.  Their offense is totally limited with Brees right now. 

And...another turnover. 

Bucs have a punchers chance vs the Packers.

With Brady and that array of offensive weapons.....they can definitely win. Packers defense is ordinary. Make no mistake about that.

No team in NFL history has ever kicked a HOF QB to the curb mid-game, have they?
Payton does that to Brees several times a game with Hill. Why not give Winston some shots?

Indy does that with Rivers too (Brissett), though Phillip isn't a HoF QB.

Users who are viewing this thread