Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Tampa Bay vs New Orleans -3(52.5)*** The Senior Bowl

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the memories ... and my avatar, Drew Brees. A lot of long time Who Dats never thought the Saints would hoist the Lombardi one day. *** A Cajun died and went to hell. The devil ass

After that game, Payton deserves respect. He honored Drew Brees by letting him finish that game. Payton isn’t stupid - he knew Brees didn’t have it tonight or really the last few weeks. Bree

Just really hate to see him go out like this

Just now, The Frankman said:

Wow another near INT by the Saints.

Three of these ... everyone will blame Jared Cook, but these three missed INTs were bigger in aggregate.

1 minute ago, Doug B said:

Vibes are terrible. It’s not two heavyweights going at it. One guy is cowering against the ropes.

Both guys have been making plenty of mistakes. Maybe Kamara can break one.

I have always been a huge Brees fan. But coming back from 11 cracked ribs and a collapsed lung....you can see. He has not been right since that brutal injury. I hate for him to go out like this.  

Edited by Todem
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Doug B said:

In the few games before his rib injury (incl against TB week 9), Brees was doing well with the intermediate routes up to about 30-35 yards out. He’s very off tonight, though.

So wild that Brees even came back this year after multiple broken ribs and a collapsed lung. 

Just now, yoman said:

Both guys have been making plenty of mistakes. Maybe Kamara can break one.

That’s half the battle. Then the Saints week 9 defense has to miraculously show up.

Just now, Todem said:

I have always been a huge Brees fan. But coming back from 11 cracked robs and collapsed lung....you can see. He has not been right since that brutal injury. I hate for him to go out like this.  

I am in full agreement, when he went down I never though he would see the field the rest of the season, maybe that would be it. 

I feel like he wanted to make sure he went out throwing not limping. 

2 minutes ago, Todem said:

I have always been a huge Brees fan. But coming back from 11 cracked robs and collapsed lung....you can see. He has not been right since that brutal injury. I hate for him to go out like this.  

Hoping he goes out carried by the rest of his team to a Super Bowl like Peyton :lol:

I guess neither one of the highly paid professionals in the booth can just come out and say that Brees cannot attempt a pass play down the field, they are spinning it like the Bucs are just clamping down but anyone who has watched this entire game knows that is not true. 

3 minutes ago, CGRdrJoe said:

So wild that Brees even came back this year after multiple broken ribs and a collapsed lung. 

Warrior. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

I guess neither one of the highly paid professionals in the booth can just come out and say that Brees cannot attempt a pass play down the field, they are spinning it like the Bucs are just clamping down but anyone who has watched this entire game knows that is not true. 

Aikman just blames receivers for everything. 

Jesus Christ these miscommunications are ridiculous. Kamara expected a deeper throw and Brees threw early.

Edited by The Frankman
5 minutes ago, Todem said:

I have always been a huge Brees fan. But coming back from 11 cracked ribs and a collapsed lung....you can see. He has not been right since that brutal injury. I hate for him to go out like this.  

Agreed, which is why it makes no sense as to why Payton didn't design a few more gadget plays for Winston this week.  Winston can at least throw it down field.  Their offense is totally limited with Brees right now. 

And...another turnover. 

Just now, crushedspirit said:

Winston is there and can throw deep, but I guess it's "bad boys for life" kind of loyalty

No team in NFL history has ever kicked a HOF QB to the curb mid-game, have they?

Bucs have a punchers chance vs the Packers.

With Brady and that array of offensive weapons.....they can definitely win. Packers defense is ordinary. Make no mistake about that.

Edited by Todem
1 minute ago, Doug B said:

No team in NFL history has ever kicked a HOF QB to the curb mid-game, have they?

Payton does that to Brees several times a game with Hill. Why not give Winston some shots?

Indy does that with Rivers too (Brissett), though Phillip isn't a HoF QB.

Edited by The Frankman
Just now, SHIZNITTTT said:

Green Bay is going to destroy either of these teams.

We'll see. The Packers will score but will their defense show up?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Frankman said:

Payton does that to Brees several times a game with Hill. Why not give Winston some shots?

Winston has thrown as many touchdowns as Drew today