What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay vs Green Bay -3.5 (52)*** Bucs vs Pack, Brady vs Rodgers, National Football Conference Championship Game (3 Viewers)

You can tell how much some of you hate Brady...lol. what Brady has made some great throws instead of saying the GB def sucks. Same defense who shut down the rams. Now all if the sudden because it's brady, they suck. These throws in this first half were perfect. 

it's not that Rodgers can't come back.  It's more that the Packers D has decided to choke today.
I told a few co-workers on Friday when talking about this game that the Packers better conjure up a pass rush or they have no shot.  The games Brady struggled in this season were when other teams got to him.  He has too many weapons to let him stand back there for 3-4 seconds each play.  Meanwhile, the Bucs are getting to Rodgers. That is the difference so far. 

You can tell how much some of you hate Brady...lol. what Brady has made some great throws instead of saying the GB def sucks. Same defense who shut down the rams. Now all if the sudden because it's brady, they suck. These throws in this first half were perfect. 
Yeah, the 52 yard prayer was an amazing throw.  My bad.

game manager

I actually think its mostly angry green bay fans.  Everyone knows TB12 is the GOAT.  

That last play of the half was the worst coaching failure in the entire league this season.  Worse than what got Gregg Williams fired. 

Don't really care about Brady one way or the other. But on that last play, the WR was so wide open, I'd say 90% of NFL QBs would have completed it. Sorry you aren't happy with the lead and have some sort of need of praise for your team.

Packers opted not to run the ball much in the first half, no real establishment of that. 

Packers get the ball first, imperative they score a TD really but even a FG keeps it a 1 score game, their defense must step up, Bucs likely only need 1 maybe 2 more TDs but even FGs down the stretch are going to help the Bucs in the 2nd Half. 

RoJo should be rested, Fournette is playing well, things are lining up for the Buccaneers, that Miller TD almost had a Barber Pick-6 feel vs the Igglz in the NFCC, the last time I believe the Bucs were there and it was a road game as I recall. 

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s probably already down in the Keys doing some flats fishing. 
So true. Pure evil never gets its nose rubbed into it in modern culture. It doesn't allow itself that. In a world where we hear about trusting processes and not adjusting to new realities, that's probably apropos.

But let's not dance on any graves yet. There's a half to be played against Green Bay, who starts with the ball.

I think most people who hate on Brady, dislike Belichick and Kraft even more. Especially in Miami, where we revere Shula who won big with different QBs and different styles. 

Bucs Defense is 1 Big Play-turnover, Pick-6 the other way from busting this game WIDE OPEN, think Bowes can design the right blitz packages down the stretch to apply pressure to Rodgers, gonna uphill climb for the Packers in the 2nd Half. 

Can we get a Colin Cowherd word or two? He was so vocal all week and on the pregame show...

Don't really care about Brady one way or the other. But on that last play, the WR was so wide open, I'd say 90% of NFL QBs would have completed it. Sorry you aren't happy with the lead and have some sort of need of praise for your team.
You can't be more wrong here. I don't have a horse in this race. Could care less who wins. I am just enjoying the game as a football fan. Your last sentence was uncalled for.

I don't think it was that bad of a throw...it was like a punt except he gave his wr a chance to get it once he saw the one on one. If he gets picked, it was almost the equivalent of a punt.
exactly.   he knew he was almost out of time so just heave it up with his guy against a safety.

I don’t watch much NFC football but I will say it gave me a lot of concern when, during the week of the NFC Championship game, GB signs and rosters a CB who could never see the field in Baltimore 

Autocorrect tried to change “rosters” to “roasters” which is actually really smart 

I think most people who hate on Brady, dislike Belichick and Kraft even more. Especially in Miami, where we revere Shula who won big with different QBs and different styles. 
I haven't hated on Brady one moment since he left New England. Once you leave for good, you're good in my book. It's really Belichick I can't stand. Kraft is sort of a dip####, but does good stuff in the community. Enough to be one of the more well-respected and liked owners. (They're all pretty much the greediest people to walk the face of the earth.)

Bucs Defense is 1 Big Play-turnover, Pick-6 the other way from busting this game WIDE OPEN, think Bowes can design the right blitz packages down the stretch to apply pressure to Rodgers, gonna uphill climb for the Packers in the 2nd Half. 

Can we get a Colin Cowherd word or two? He was so vocal all week and on the pregame show...
What was his prediction?

BANG!

Throw them Bowles.

Jones is down?

That means...

wait for it...

Williams and A.J. Dillon toting the rock. I'd like to see if the game changes if Dillon gets run. Not the score at all you want for that style of play, but regardless...

Users who are viewing this thread