Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Dice are in the air! FBG Backgammon is LIVE

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#1 kardplayer (5-0) vs. #8 bostonfred (2-3) Prior head to head: none Common opponents: RaginCajun - both beat 5-0, CletiusMaximus - kard won 5-2, fred won 5-0   #2 chet vs. #7 The

Good games Fred and thanks to @chetfor setting this up and to @Joe Bryant for donating the winner's prize. GL all in the knockouts.  

You’re in luck- all 4 of my grandparents were Irish immigrants. Guess what we do on 3/17 every year?

3 minutes ago, kardplayer said:

fatguy wins 9-5.  Good luck in the finals folks!!!

This was an epic battle.  I definitely got some great rolls at key times especially a double 6 right at the end to seal it.  There'll only be one official champion but there are sorta three:

Kardplayer beat chet
chet beat me
I beat kardplayer
Nobody else beat any of the three of us.

54 minutes ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

This was an epic battle.  I definitely got some great rolls at key times especially a double 6 right at the end to seal it.  There'll only be one official champion but there are sorta three:

Kardplayer beat chet
chet beat me
I beat kardplayer
Nobody else beat any of the three of us.

Kind words.  I am definitely ready for next season's tournament!

13 minutes ago, chet said:

@fatguyinalittlecoat  My wife is returning home today after two months in Canada to be with our daughter.  It might be several days before I can play this match.  

That actually works well for me.  I definitely can't do it tonight and the next few days after that are dicey.*  Friday or Saturday would probably be good, but I'm pretty flexible about doing it earlier or later than that, just let me know.

*You see what I did there.

• Laughing 1
On 3/29/2021 at 12:26 PM, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

That actually works well for me.  I definitely can't do it tonight and the next few days after that are dicey.*  Friday or Saturday would probably be good, but I'm pretty flexible about doing it earlier or later than that, just let me know.

*You see what I did there.

How about tomorrow during the day?  We will have family in for Easter beginning tomorrow evening.  

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Joe Mammy said:

You do realize this is bigger than Godzilla vs King Kong (debuted today)?  Enough with the Easter soft talk, we want some cube smack!!

I am going to shove these double 5s so far up your ### that you will be ####ting backgammons for a week.

Weak, I know.  Yesterday, I had a guy berate me for missing a double.  :lol: 

Edited by chet
  • Laughing 1
19 hours ago, chet said:

Epic comeback--down 10-5, FG plays brilliantly to take the initial FBG backgammon tourney.

Congratulations!!

I lost track....  is that the end of the tournament with Fatguy the champeen?  

6 hours ago, johnnycakes said:

I lost track....  is that the end of the tournament with Fatguy the champeen?  

Yes.  We can still play though.

11 minutes ago, chet said:

@Joe Bryant @fatguyinalittlecoat is the official winner of the FBG backgammon tournament and the recipient of your generous gift of a 1-year FBG membership.  Thanks again!

Great. @fatguyinalittlecoat shoot me PM with the name and email address for who the membership should go to. Congrats!

• Thanks 1