What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dice are in the air! FBG Backgammon is LIVE (1 Viewer)

fatguy wins 9-5.  Good luck in the finals folks!!!
This was an epic battle.  I definitely got some great rolls at key times especially a double 6 right at the end to seal it.  There'll only be one official champion but there are sorta three:

Kardplayer beat chet
chet beat me
I beat kardplayer
Nobody else beat any of the three of us.

This was an epic battle.  I definitely got some great rolls at key times especially a double 6 right at the end to seal it.  There'll only be one official champion but there are sorta three:

Kardplayer beat chet
chet beat me
I beat kardplayer
Nobody else beat any of the three of us.
Kind words.  I am definitely ready for next season's tournament!

@fatguyinalittlecoat  My wife is returning home today after two months in Canada to be with our daughter.  It might be several days before I can play this match.  
That actually works well for me.  I definitely can't do it tonight and the next few days after that are dicey.*  Friday or Saturday would probably be good, but I'm pretty flexible about doing it earlier or later than that, just let me know.

*You see what I did there.

That actually works well for me.  I definitely can't do it tonight and the next few days after that are dicey.*  Friday or Saturday would probably be good, but I'm pretty flexible about doing it earlier or later than that, just let me know.

*You see what I did there.
How about tomorrow during the day?  We will have family in for Easter beginning tomorrow evening.  

You do realize this is bigger than Godzilla vs King Kong (debuted today)?  Enough with the Easter soft talk, we want some cube smack!!

You do realize this is bigger than Godzilla vs King Kong (debuted today)?  Enough with the Easter soft talk, we want some cube smack!!
I am going to shove these double 5s so far up your ### that you will be ####ting backgammons for a week.

Weak, I know.  Yesterday, I had a guy berate me for missing a double.   :lol:  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread