What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (2 Viewers)

crackattack said:
So he's a:

1. Bully.

2. Liar.

3. Responsible for thousands of deaths.

4. Covers up said deaths 

5. Accused of sexual harassment/assault.

Are there any protests outside his home? Any metoo people protesting online or outside NY government buildings? Any tweet raging by "liberals" about believe all women? No??? SHOCKED!!! I wonder what it is about him that's different. Hmmmmm. Just can't put my finger on it.
Nobody cares about the first 4..but the last one will be the nail in his coffin!

Cuomo has to resign now right?

Congress and Senate have to hang on because losing a seat is a big deal.  Governors can be replaced much easier and it really does not matter.

Cuomo has to resign now right?

Congress and Senate have to hang on because losing a seat is a big deal.  Governors can be replaced much easier and it really does not matter.
He is on the Democrats team.  When push really comes to shove.   He isn't going anywhere.    He is on the Dems team.   The single most important  thing.

Remember when even the slightest hint of a sexual harassment issue, even one that supposedly happened at a high school party no one remembers, meant you were unfit for office?   I guess that #metoo movement died a quiet death......
It amazing how quick they change their stripes when there’s a (D) next to the name isn’t it?

Time to take your Cuomo posters down. Sorry but he’s everything you whined about with Trump and probably more if anyone ever really did some digging. Look at the disaster he is with just the kid gloves. 
And when people who supported Trump through all of it complain, it rings pretty hollow.

And when people who supported Trump through all of it complain, it rings pretty hollow.
Not sure anyone is trying to get a response out of you or change your mind. Everyone knows you will support him cause (D) or make some lame “but Trump” excuse. You’ve done the same thing daily for what 5 years now? :lmao:

I'm old enough to remember Harry Reid and other Democrats coming out after Franken resigned saying they shouldn't have rushed to judgment. Things like he shouldn't have resigned. I guess they were just like "Trump supporters".

Not sure anyone is trying to get a response out of you or change your mind. Everyone knows you will support him cause (D) or make some lame “but Trump” excuse. You’ve done the same thing daily for what 5 years now? :lmao:
Ive already said (a few times now)he should resign and be held responsible for his actions with hiding nursing home death numbers.  So you are quite wrong.

And just hoping some of you all could be consistent...but that seems to be asking too much.  Its not “but Trump”...its try to be consistent and not just be the other side of the coin...supporting the R no matter what but always bash the democrat.  

They only cancel if it doesn’t cost them a seat...such integrity.  :lmao:
Who was the last R that lost anything due to an allegation like this?

I mean, the point that Dems just protect them all fell apart...whats the next complaint?

I mean, the point that Dems just protect them all fell apart...whats the next complaint?
Are you asking for a what about?     I'll need u to get a runnersworld link.

I'll get you a Homer link if you need that.

Are you asking for a what about?     I'll need u to get a runnersworld link.

I'll get you a Homer link if you need that.
Im asking those complaining that the dems all protect their own to bring an example where the Republicans did as the dems did with Franken?  And when its been pretty universal here that Cuomo should resign...I find the complaints about democrats quite disingenuous coming from those who have supported republicans doing similar.

More sad deflection, typical of that side. Be better or let’s stop trolling with the same weak responses. 

Last edited by a moderator:
More sad deflection, typical of that side. Be better or let’s stop trolling with the same weak responses. 
Its not deflection...its a direct question to you.  That isn't trolling and you know it.

I have given at least one example of a democrat who was pushed to resign over it (and that in this case people here are saying Cuomo should resign)...can you do the same with a Republican?  Why are you unwilling to answer such a question?

Its not deflection...its a direct question to you.  That isn't trolling and you know it.

I have given at least one example of a democrat who was pushed to resign over it (and that in this case people here are saying Cuomo should resign)...can you do the same with a Republican?  Why are you unwilling to answer such a question?
Your weak straw man was already addressed up thread, it only happened because the wouldn’t lose the seat. You were doing better for awhile, please stop the  :fishing:

So happy to say I've never voted for that guy.

I always find it strange that I don't know a single person who actually likes him here and most of my circle leans democrat, but he always wins in a total romp.

Glad to see the rest of the country is getting to see the ugly side after the "Cuomo should be our president" nonsense last year. If you keep digging on him you'll find a lot of "smoke" around corruption as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your weak straw man was already addressed up thread, it only happened because the wouldn’t lose the seat. You were doing better for awhile, please stop the  :fishing:
For someone who complains about people being board cop...you accuse others of trolling and fishing and like to tell people how to post.

Its not fishing.  Im asking you to be consistent. Are you willing to have a rational discussion on any topic?  Or just going to mock what others say.

Democrats are calling out Cuomo as well...Franken resigned.

Those are facts...you can keep moving goalposts that Dems protect their own, but it appears to be false.

For someone who complains about people being board cop...you accuse others of trolling and fishing and like to tell people how to post.

Its not fishing.  Im asking you to be consistent. Are you willing to have a rational discussion on any topic?  Or just going to mock what others say
It’s rinse & repeat  . Please stop.

Its not fishing.  Im asking you to be consistent. Are you willing to have a rational discussion on any topic?  Or just going to mock what others say.

Democrats are calling out Cuomo as well...Franken resigned.

Those are facts...you can keep moving goalposts that Dems protect their own, but it appears to be false.
Virginia governor?

He appears to be a bad person. Very disappointing. @IvanKaramazov can mock me all he wants (and he will!) but those speeches were great and very important, IMO. That hasn’t changed, I’m proud to stand by what I wrote about them. 
I really don’t care about hypocrisy but it amuses me when conservatives in this thread complain about liberals not criticizing this guy enough, when we all know that the only reason they’re circling like vultures is because Cuomo has a (D) after his name. If Cuomo was a Republican and a Trump ally, @GoBirds, @BladeRunner and the rest of them wouldn’t be anywhere near this thread. 

He appears to be a bad person. Very disappointing. @IvanKaramazov can mock me all he wants (and he will!) but those speeches were great and very important, IMO. That hasn’t changed, I’m proud to stand by what I wrote about them. 
I really don’t care about hypocrisy but it amuses me when conservatives in this thread complain about liberals not criticizing this guy enough, when we all know that the only reason they’re circling like vultures is because Cuomo has a (D) after his name. If Cuomo was a Republican and a Trump ally, @GoBirds, @BladeRunner and the rest of them wouldn’t be anywhere near this thread. 
We’ve noticed. 

I suspect that if you went back and rewatched those speeches and press conferences in light of what we know now, things might look a little different.  Unless, of  course, you think it's ok to politicians to lie to their constituents.

I suspect that if you went back and rewatched those speeches and press conferences in light of what we know now, things might look a little different.  Unless, of  course, you think it's ok to politicians to lie to their constituents.
I don’t. And he didn’t lie, at least not in the speeches I’m referring to. I’m talking about the ones where he urged the public to wear masks, wash hands and keep socially distanced, and he explained in detail the science behind these requests. I believe he managed to save lives at the same time that Trump was spewing dangerous nonsense which cost lives. Whatever else wrong Cuomo did, that won’t change. 

Didn’t they run him out then replaced him with the guy who got caught in black face in the yearbook? Then of course they did nothing about Governor blackface because of (D)? 

Can’t make this stuff up.  :lmao:
I was talking about the black face dude that they all said "not good" and then turned a cheek to it.  The list is too long to remember all of them.  But he has one example of a guy resigning.   And a valid source. :lmao:

Didn’t they run him out then replaced him with the guy who got caught in black face in the yearbook? Then of course they did nothing about Governor blackface because of (D)? 

Can’t make this stuff up.  :lmao:
Northam was called upon to resign as well...both here and from others (Booker, the current VP, and Warren to name a few).

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/01/virginia-governor-ralph-northam-blackface-kkk-photo

So yes...seems you can make it up in order to roll and laugh then claim everyone else is trolling.

How did that work out?

Get ready for another excuse..... :ph34r:
Do you think senators and representatives can force a governor to step down?  That isn't how it works.

Excuse...no, reality.

Fact remains...over and over, Democrats have called for their own to step down, forcing it when they could (Franken).

Your assertion that they don't is baseless and flat out false as I have shown.

So where to next...where is the next goalpost going to be?

Do you have any example of you or Republicans doing so for one of "your own"?

Do you think senators and representatives can force a governor to step down?  That isn't how it works.

Excuse...no, reality.

Fact remains...over and over, Democrats have called for their own to step down, forcing it when they could (Franken).
Democrats are better on this issue than Republicans, but they circled the wagons around Bill Clinton and came dangerously close to electing his spouse, who actively participated in attacking his victims.  Neither party deserves any gold stars here.

Democrats are better on this issue than Republicans, but they circled the wagons around Bill Clinton and came dangerously close to electing his spouse, who actively participated in attacking his victims.  Neither party deserves any gold stars here.
Sure...I agree there on Bill.  Now getting around attacking victims vs perpetrating things is a little different (and Im no Hillary fan) and almost elected her yes against someone who has been accused of indiscretions with women quite often.

Nobody is perfect...not claiming the Democrats are...just that its odd watching Republicans claim Democrats never turn on their own...after those people got done supporting Trump (and many still support him).  None of who can answer what Republican has ever been forced out like these have been or called out as Cuomo and Northam have been).

Users who are viewing this thread