Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Ref's 2021 12 Teamer Draft Thread......


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

Sorry.  My book keeper quit.  Used to have 2.5-3.0 people working for me in the office and now it's 3/4 of a person.  Interesting that 1.75 people are doing what 4.0 used to do.  Also explains my slow and crappy draft.

if its any consolation.....I really wanted Robinson more than Williams at the last turn....but was trying to have my cake and eat it too by taking CEH's backup from you in case you were going that direction and thought D-rob would make it back easily......(and Slayton was next btw).....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

Sorry.  My book keeper quit.  Used to have 2.5-3.0 people working for me in the office and now it's 3/4 of a person.  Interesting that 1.75 people are doing what 4.0 used to do.  Also explains my slow and crappy draft.

That. Or Amazon and other trades.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, -OZ- said:

:kicksrock: 

I had a list of about 6 receivers I wanted at this next turn. Y'all took them. ..!..

 

You took QB Hill from me. Well didn't really take him...I screwed up. Was going to take him at 18.02 and pair with Winston and completely forgot. :doh:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

if its any consolation.....I really wanted Robinson more than Williams at the last turn....but was trying to have my cake and eat it too by taking CEH's backup from you in case you were going that direction and thought D-rob would make it back easily......(and Slayton was next btw).....

All of our teams looked stacked now.  After the NFL draft they won't look quite as good.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

QB
Kyler Murray (6.10)
Tua Tagovailoa (13.03)
Zach Wilson (14.10)

RB
Dalvin Cook (1.03)
Leonard Fournette (9.03)
Zack Moss (12.10)
Darrell Henderson (16.10)
James White (17.03)

WR
Michael Thomas (3.03)
Chris Godwin (4.10)
D.J. Moore (5.03)
Courtland Sutton (7.03)
Robby Anderson (8.10)
Corey Davis (10.10)
Antonio Brown (11.03)
Sterling Shepard (15.03)

TE
Darren Waller (2.10)
O.J. Howard (19.03)
Jordan Akins (23.03)

DEF
Chicago Bears (18.10)
Minnesota Vikings (20.10)
New York Jets (21.03)
Houston Texans (22.10)

PK
Ka'imi Fairbairn (24.10)
Cody Parkey (25.03)

Top-heavy at RB, TE, and QB; could have a bad time if it's a down year for Cook, Waller, or Murray. Pretty happy with how I was able to put my late-round picks to work. Might have gone a little too WR-heavy in rounds 3-11; probably would be better off with say David Montgomery + Nelson Agholor rather than DJ Moore + James White. Aiming for WR+DEF flexes, but who knows how it'll actually go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2021 at 4:35 PM, -OZ- said:

:kicksrock: 

I had a list of about 6 receivers I wanted at this next turn. Y'all took them. ..!..

After this, I just took a lot of lottery tickets. 

22.11 263 OZ Williams, Preston MIA WR

If he happens to stay healthy, he should do well. But staying healthy hasn't been his thing so far.

23.02 266 OZ Brown, Dyami FA WR 

I liked what I read, deep threat, big play kind of guy. Most likely a 3rd or 4th round pick. 

24.11 287 OZ Hubbard, Chuba FA RB

Same as above. Unlikely to be a key player as a rookie but could surprise.

25.02 290 OZ Collins, Nico FA WR 

I'll be targeting Nico with a lot of my mid to late rookie picks. He might be no better than a Devin funchess type but has some claypool type potential.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, -OZ- said:

After this, I just took a lot of lottery tickets. 

22.11 263 OZ Williams, Preston MIA WR

If he happens to stay healthy, he should do well. But staying healthy hasn't been his thing so far.

23.02 266 OZ Brown, Dyami FA WR 

I liked what I read, deep threat, big play kind of guy. Most likely a 3rd or 4th round pick. 

24.11 287 OZ Hubbard, Chuba FA RB

Same as above. Unlikely to be a key player as a rookie but could surprise.

25.02 290 OZ Collins, Nico FA WR 

I'll be targeting Nico with a lot of my mid to late rookie picks. He might be no better than a Devin funchess type but has some claypool type potential.

Can't go wrong with a Hubba Chuba.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6.12 Aaron Rodgers GBP QB6
7.01 Justin Herbert LAC QB7

For better or worse, my 6-7 double-tap will go a long way toward determining my success in this draft. Even if they just marginally outperform their draft slots, I could well wind up with 600 points from the QB position, which will hide a lot of warts. With 25 rounds at play, it was tough to resist burning a late-rounder on a QB3, but the me who doubled up early made the week-later me swear not to give into the temptation, so here we are.

1.01 McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB1
5.01 Travis Etienne ROOK RB22
11.01 Duke Johnson HOU RB37
14.12 James Conner ARZ RB47
19.01 Gio Bernard TBB RB60
22.12 Marlon Mack IND RB65

I'd say "top-heavy" is a pretty apt description here. It wouldn't shock me to see ETN wind up the first back off the board, and regardless of landing spot he's got top-12 talent if he earns enough of a workload. Kinda surprised that Duke was still hanging around on the board this late ... his ceiling days are behind him, but whether or not Watson is under center this year, the Texans will likely be bad enough to require a lot of late-game passing, which should guarantee a floor. IMO I got lucky with Conner's landing spot - we've seen enough from Edmonds to know he's not built to be a 3-down back (neither is Conner for that matter, but hey - we've got a narrative to build here). And I imagine Tom Brady introducing Gio Bernard in camp with a speech like Nicholson in A Few Good Men: "Son, we live in an offense with swing passes, and those passes have to be caught by backs with hands. Who's gonna do it? (points to Jones) You? You, Lt. Fournette?" Might regret only going 6-deep, but the bottom 4 should give me a nice floor.

3.01 A.J. Brown TEN WR9
4.12 Robert Woods LAR WR19
8.12 Brandin Cooks HOU WR38
9.01 Laviska Shenault JAX WR39
12.12 Cole Beasley BUF WR55
15.01 Darnell Mooney CHI WR60
16.12 Denzel Mims NYJ WR69
21.01 Jakobi Meyers NEP WR78
25.01 Tylan Wallace ROOK WR93

Pretty much the polar opposite of my RB stable - a really solid floor at the top, and lots of depth and ceiling everywhere else. With Davis and Jonnu out of town, AJB ought to see increased targets, and I'm done doubting the Titans' supposedly unsustainable pass-game efficiency. Second-year speedsters are my favorite archetype in these draft formats - developmental upside plus best-ball cheat codes - and I think I got three promising ones in Shenault / Mooney / Mims (four, if you count Albert O.) Beasley is really the Frank Gore of WRs - disrespected by ADP every year yet somehow always finishing in the top 25-30 at his position. Wallace ought to be a Day 2 pick, and quite a few of those have popped as rookies of late, so here's hoping. Probably wind up pulling one or two weekly flex scores from this bunch pretty consistently.

2.12 George Kittle SFO TE3
10.12 Irv Smith MIN TE17
24.12 Albert Okwuegbunam DEN TE36

In my mind at least, my two biggest steals of the draft were my TE1 and 2. Kittle is as close to unstoppable across the middle of the field as anyone in the sport not named Travis Kelce. Cousins loves him some TEs on crossing routes and goal-line patterns and, while Smith had already been getting a decent share of those high-value looks, 1-2 more a week in the wake of Rudolph's departure can be the difference between a low-to-mid TE2 and a low-to-mid TE1. Already referenced AO last paragraph - hoping he bounces back quickly from his ACL. Should be near the top at the position with this trio. 

13.01 Ravens DST BAL Def5
17.01 Saints DST NOS Def14
20.12 Giants DST NYG Def24

Even though DST scoring isn't as nuts as in last year's iteration, I knew I wanted at least one really good unit and at least 3 total - I'd have preferred 4, but played chicken a couple rounds too long to make that happen. The Saints in particular play a high-risk, high-reward style that suits this format perfectly. 

18.12 Wil Lutz NOS PK10
23.01 Robbie Gould SFO PK16

Two kickers should be plenty when they're as good at their jobs as these two.

*****

It's easy to like rosters this deep in 12-team leagues, I suppose, but I feel pretty good about this group. (I will say that drafting from the turn in 12-teamers is a hundred times easier than in the 16-man survivors.) I guess I feel relatively exposed to some top-end injury risk at QB / RB / TE, but you've gotta spend those high draft picks somewhere, and with the expanded flex potential loading up draft capital at one position didn't seem like a winning formula.

Big props to @Stinkin Ref for keeping these rolling for another offseason. BOL to everyone. :suds:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 4/17/2021 at 12:58 PM, Mr. Irrelevant said:

6.12 Aaron Rodgers GBP QB6
7.01 Justin Herbert LAC QB7

For better or worse, my 6-7 double-tap will go a long way toward determining my success in this draft. Even if they just marginally outperform their draft slots, I could well wind up with 600 points from the QB position, which will hide a lot of warts. With 25 rounds at play, it was tough to resist burning a late-rounder on a QB3, but the me who doubled up early made the week-later me swear not to give into the temptation, so here we are.

1.01 McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB1
5.01 Travis Etienne ROOK RB22
11.01 Duke Johnson HOU RB37
14.12 James Conner ARZ RB47
19.01 Gio Bernard TBB RB60
22.12 Marlon Mack IND RB65

I'd say "top-heavy" is a pretty apt description here. It wouldn't shock me to see ETN wind up the first back off the board, and regardless of landing spot he's got top-12 talent if he earns enough of a workload. Kinda surprised that Duke was still hanging around on the board this late ... his ceiling days are behind him, but whether or not Watson is under center this year, the Texans will likely be bad enough to require a lot of late-game passing, which should guarantee a floor. IMO I got lucky with Conner's landing spot - we've seen enough from Edmonds to know he's not built to be a 3-down back (neither is Conner for that matter, but hey - we've got a narrative to build here). And I imagine Tom Brady introducing Gio Bernard in camp with a speech like Nicholson in A Few Good Men: "Son, we live in an offense with swing passes, and those passes have to be caught by backs with hands. Who's gonna do it? (points to Jones) You? You, Lt. Fournette?" Might regret only going 6-deep, but the bottom 4 should give me a nice floor.

3.01 A.J. Brown TEN WR9
4.12 Robert Woods LAR WR19
8.12 Brandin Cooks HOU WR38
9.01 Laviska Shenault JAX WR39
12.12 Cole Beasley BUF WR55
15.01 Darnell Mooney CHI WR60
16.12 Denzel Mims NYJ WR69
21.01 Jakobi Meyers NEP WR78
25.01 Tylan Wallace ROOK WR93

Pretty much the polar opposite of my RB stable - a really solid floor at the top, and lots of depth and ceiling everywhere else. With Davis and Jonnu out of town, AJB ought to see increased targets, and I'm done doubting the Titans' supposedly unsustainable pass-game efficiency. Second-year speedsters are my favorite archetype in these draft formats - developmental upside plus best-ball cheat codes - and I think I got three promising ones in Shenault / Mooney / Mims (four, if you count Albert O.) Beasley is really the Frank Gore of WRs - disrespected by ADP every year yet somehow always finishing in the top 25-30 at his position. Wallace ought to be a Day 2 pick, and quite a few of those have popped as rookies of late, so here's hoping. Probably wind up pulling one or two weekly flex scores from this bunch pretty consistently.

2.12 George Kittle SFO TE3
10.12 Irv Smith MIN TE17
24.12 Albert Okwuegbunam DEN TE36

In my mind at least, my two biggest steals of the draft were my TE1 and 2. Kittle is as close to unstoppable across the middle of the field as anyone in the sport not named Travis Kelce. Cousins loves him some TEs on crossing routes and goal-line patterns and, while Smith had already been getting a decent share of those high-value looks, 1-2 more a week in the wake of Rudolph's departure can be the difference between a low-to-mid TE2 and a low-to-mid TE1. Already referenced AO last paragraph - hoping he bounces back quickly from his ACL. Should be near the top at the position with this trio. 

13.01 Ravens DST BAL Def5
17.01 Saints DST NOS Def14
20.12 Giants DST NYG Def24

Even though DST scoring isn't as nuts as in last year's iteration, I knew I wanted at least one really good unit and at least 3 total - I'd have preferred 4, but played chicken a couple rounds too long to make that happen. The Saints in particular play a high-risk, high-reward style that suits this format perfectly. 

18.12 Wil Lutz NOS PK10
23.01 Robbie Gould SFO PK16

Two kickers should be plenty when they're as good at their jobs as these two.

*****

It's easy to like rosters this deep in 12-team leagues, I suppose, but I feel pretty good about this group. (I will say that drafting from the turn in 12-teamers is a hundred times easier than in the 16-man survivors.) I guess I feel relatively exposed to some top-end injury risk at QB / RB / TE, but you've gotta spend those high draft picks somewhere, and with the expanded flex potential loading up draft capital at one position didn't seem like a winning formula.

Big props to @Stinkin Ref for keeping these rolling for another offseason. BOL to everyone. :suds:

you got David....not Duke.....not sure/couldn't tell by your summary exactly who since it kinda fits both.....but David (who you have) has Ingram and Lindsey in town now so not sure how that affects your assessment if it all...Duke a FA....either way.....:suds:

Edited by Stinkin Ref
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/17/2021 at 1:58 PM, Mr. Irrelevant said:

) Beasley is really the Frank Gore of WRs - disrespected by ADP every year yet somehow always finishing in the top 25-30 at his position. 

:suds:

That's a fair comp. Beasley ends up being around the #30 wr, mostly because he plays each week. On average he's around 32 and 44 ppg the last two years. Good value if he maintains, and provides a solid floor to shoot high on others. 

I like your team a lot, kittle falling to 2.12 was crazy value. I almost went with two TEs with my first two picks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/17/2021 at 11:58 AM, Mr. Irrelevant said:

6.12 Aaron Rodgers GBP QB6
7.01 Justin Herbert LAC QB7

For better or worse, my 6-7 double-tap will go a long way toward determining my success in this draft. Even if they just marginally outperform their draft slots, I could well wind up with 600 points from the QB position, which will hide a lot of warts. With 25 rounds at play, it was tough to resist burning a late-rounder on a QB3, but the me who doubled up early made the week-later me swear not to give into the temptation, so here we are.

1.01 McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB1
5.01 Travis Etienne ROOK RB22
11.01 Duke Johnson HOU RB37
14.12 James Conner ARZ RB47
19.01 Gio Bernard TBB RB60
22.12 Marlon Mack IND RB65

I'd say "top-heavy" is a pretty apt description here. It wouldn't shock me to see ETN wind up the first back off the board, and regardless of landing spot he's got top-12 talent if he earns enough of a workload. Kinda surprised that Duke was still hanging around on the board this late ... his ceiling days are behind him, but whether or not Watson is under center this year, the Texans will likely be bad enough to require a lot of late-game passing, which should guarantee a floor. IMO I got lucky with Conner's landing spot - we've seen enough from Edmonds to know he's not built to be a 3-down back (neither is Conner for that matter, but hey - we've got a narrative to build here). And I imagine Tom Brady introducing Gio Bernard in camp with a speech like Nicholson in A Few Good Men: "Son, we live in an offense with swing passes, and those passes have to be caught by backs with hands. Who's gonna do it? (points to Jones) You? You, Lt. Fournette?" Might regret only going 6-deep, but the bottom 4 should give me a nice floor.

3.01 A.J. Brown TEN WR9
4.12 Robert Woods LAR WR19
8.12 Brandin Cooks HOU WR38
9.01 Laviska Shenault JAX WR39
12.12 Cole Beasley BUF WR55
15.01 Darnell Mooney CHI WR60
16.12 Denzel Mims NYJ WR69
21.01 Jakobi Meyers NEP WR78
25.01 Tylan Wallace ROOK WR93

Pretty much the polar opposite of my RB stable - a really solid floor at the top, and lots of depth and ceiling everywhere else. With Davis and Jonnu out of town, AJB ought to see increased targets, and I'm done doubting the Titans' supposedly unsustainable pass-game efficiency. Second-year speedsters are my favorite archetype in these draft formats - developmental upside plus best-ball cheat codes - and I think I got three promising ones in Shenault / Mooney / Mims (four, if you count Albert O.) Beasley is really the Frank Gore of WRs - disrespected by ADP every year yet somehow always finishing in the top 25-30 at his position. Wallace ought to be a Day 2 pick, and quite a few of those have popped as rookies of late, so here's hoping. Probably wind up pulling one or two weekly flex scores from this bunch pretty consistently.

2.12 George Kittle SFO TE3
10.12 Irv Smith MIN TE17
24.12 Albert Okwuegbunam DEN TE36

In my mind at least, my two biggest steals of the draft were my TE1 and 2. Kittle is as close to unstoppable across the middle of the field as anyone in the sport not named Travis Kelce. Cousins loves him some TEs on crossing routes and goal-line patterns and, while Smith had already been getting a decent share of those high-value looks, 1-2 more a week in the wake of Rudolph's departure can be the difference between a low-to-mid TE2 and a low-to-mid TE1. Already referenced AO last paragraph - hoping he bounces back quickly from his ACL. Should be near the top at the position with this trio. 

13.01 Ravens DST BAL Def5
17.01 Saints DST NOS Def14
20.12 Giants DST NYG Def24

Even though DST scoring isn't as nuts as in last year's iteration, I knew I wanted at least one really good unit and at least 3 total - I'd have preferred 4, but played chicken a couple rounds too long to make that happen. The Saints in particular play a high-risk, high-reward style that suits this format perfectly. 

18.12 Wil Lutz NOS PK10
23.01 Robbie Gould SFO PK16

Two kickers should be plenty when they're as good at their jobs as these two.

*****

It's easy to like rosters this deep in 12-team leagues, I suppose, but I feel pretty good about this group. (I will say that drafting from the turn in 12-teamers is a hundred times easier than in the 16-man survivors.) I guess I feel relatively exposed to some top-end injury risk at QB / RB / TE, but you've gotta spend those high draft picks somewhere, and with the expanded flex potential loading up draft capital at one position didn't seem like a winning formula.

Big props to @Stinkin Ref for keeping these rolling for another offseason. BOL to everyone. :suds:

This is my favorite not-mine squad. No bad picks, several nice values, solid roster construction, and always nice to get the top player to start the draft.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weird feeling to this draft for me for some unknown reason?

 

QBs - Josh Allen, Trevor Lawrence, Trey Lance

Allen was kind of where the weirdness started by taking him with MaHomie on the board. Feel Allen will continue to develop and produce. Lawrence will have his ups and downs but should outproduce his (QB16) draft spot. Lance, I love his overall game but think he needs to go somewhere to an offense where he isn't the centerpiece week 1. Let him grow a little and he will be producing by week 12.

Overall, I like this group. If Allen gets late byes then it looks even better. 

 

RBs - Kamara, Gordon, Jeffrey Wilson, Jamal Williams, Mike Davis, Matt Brieda

I feel I can get 2 decent scores each week out of the first 3. If Williams gets goal line carries in DET then he should be good for 5-7 flex plays. No idea what to expect out of Davis or Brieda, both with new teams and I hope they can carve out some sort of role. 

This really could be the weak link to this team. It could be Alvin and the chipmunks real quick. 

 

WRs - Keenan, Aiyuk, Claypool, Russell Gage, Breshad Perriman, Quintez Cephus, Tre'Quan Smith 

Love starting with Allen and see where his ceiling is with Herbert. If he plays 15+ games WR1 is a possibility. Aiyuk and Claypool are bigger risks now that I look at this group as a whole. Both with lots of talent but one with a QB on his last leg and one with a QB situation presumably in limbo? One of Perriman and Cephus could become fantasy relavant and emerge in Detroit's WR opportunity. Gage and Smith are darts that I hope can find a relevant role. 

Again, this could be a weak link if it goes off the rails. Allen and the 🐿? 

 

TEs - Logan Thomas, Cole Kmet, Blake Jarwin, Harrison Bryant

Like Thomas as he should be receiving option #2 in our nation's capital. Hope Kmet has a TE 2nd year breakout in Chicago. I think if the Pitts to DAL story doesn't play out, then Jarwin should easily win back his starting TE role in a great offense. Bryant.. meh. 

Getting a good starter each week I feel confident in this group. How many flex plays can I get? 

 

Ks - Butker, Zuerlein, Folk

Feel confident that at least 2 of these guys hold onto their jobs when week 1 rolls in. With the potential to have the kickers on the top 2 NFL offenses this season. 

 

DEF - Bills and Packers

Two Ds that should regularly play with the lead, which hopefully leads to producing turn overs and sacks. Felt more comfortable going with 2 DEF instead of 2 Ks. 

 

I easily could see this team finishing in any spot. If things come together, it could be a contender. If a couple positions go south it will be a long season looking at my team near the bottom of the weekly score reports on Mondays and Tuesdays. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2021 at 2:16 PM, Stinkin Ref said:

thoughts on my guys and a few picks made each round.....

1.10    Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB8    
2.03    Metcalf, DK SEA WR4    
3.10    Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB2    
4.03    Carson, Chris SEA RB21
5.10    Thielen, Adam MIN WR24
6.03    Pitts, Kyle FA TE9
7.10    Brady, Tom TBB QB10
8.03    Tonyan, Robert GBP TE12
9.10    Higbee, Tyler LAR TE14
10.03    Harris, Damien NEP RB34 
11.10    Hardman, Mecole KCC WR48
12.03    Williams, Mike LAC WR52   
13.10    Jones, Marvin JAC WR57    
14.03    Ruggs, Henry LVR WR58    
15.10    Broncos, Denver DEN Def12
16.03    Koo, Younghoe ATL PK3   
17.10    Singletary, Devin BUF RB53  

18.03    Murray, Latavius NOS RB54
19.10    Titans, Tennessee TEN Def18

20.03 Myers, Jason SEA PK14

 21.10 TBD
22.03 TBD
23.10 TBD
24.03 TBD
25.10 TBD

:banned:
 

21.10    Williams, Darrel KCC RB61
The other Williams is gone so he should be the RB2.  There should be some points here. Should see enough work/touches to produce a few weeks and becomes a game changer if CEH misses time.  Bass was behind me this round and though he might pull the trigger, so took him here instead of next pick.  Would have rather had Drob and got greedy and thought I could get both and got caught. Anyway, felt like he was a solid addition and surprised he lasted this long. 

22.03    Toney, Kadarius FA WR84
Supposed to go fairly early in the draft, hope he lands nicely and provides a few big plays that may score for me. Wanted Drob, sniffed Preston Williams. 

23.10    Bengals, Cincinnati CIN Def32
Didn’t love anything else, so snagged the last defense available.  Will probably score for me a few times, so you can’t complain at this point in the draft.

24.03    Bourne, Kendrick NEP WR90
Assuming NE knows what they are doing.  Was brought in on a healthy contract so should see the field as a starter and a ton of snaps.  Edelman gone and not a ton of other competition (yet).  Could be semi steal here this late landing a WR that should see starter snaps. Sniffed Edwards and Renfrow.

25.10    Edwards, Bryan LVR WR    96
Kind of the same thought process as Bourne.  Looking like he may start for the Raiders and went ahead and decided to gamble on the homerun instead of the safer pick of Renfrow.  Waller gobbles up targets, but also think Carr may like the big body Edwards to win some jump balls. Sniffed Snell, Damien Williams, Scott, Duke, Boone, Pascal and Cobb.  If I had it to do again, I probably go Pascal. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

REF…..final thoughts

3.10    Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB2   
7.10    Brady, Tom TBB QB10

Should get a solid score here most weeks.  Was willing to pay the price with both picks.  Combined has a solid chance to be QB1 in the league.

1.10    Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB8
4.03    Carson, Chris SEA RB21
10.03    Harris, Damien NEP RB34 
17.10    Singletary, Devin BUF RB53  
18.03    Murray, Latavius NOS RB54
21.10    Williams, Darrel KCC RB61

As things have shaken out so far this offseason, I am really warming to Carson as value if he can be had at the RB21 price.  Can almost say the same about Zeke at RB8 with that offense coming back. Harris could be a make or break pick for this group and IMO should also outperform RB34. Feel the last three also represent value with their situations and Murray and Williams could easily outscore Singletary.  Feel kind of like I went to the dollar store with this this group and by the time I got home, I liked what I was able to get on the cheap. Solid at the top and good depth.
    
2.03    Metcalf, DK SEA WR4
5.10    Thielen, Adam MIN WR24
11.10   Hardman, Mecole KCC WR48
12.03    Williams, Mike LAC WR52   
13.10    Jones, Marvin JAC WR57    
14.03    Ruggs, Henry LVR WR58  
22.03    Toney, Kadarius FA WR84
24.03    Bourne, Kendrick NEP WR90
25.10    Edwards, Bryan LVR WR    96

Ham and egg city said the kitty. Not a lot of slow and steady production lines here.  Williams and Jones could be pivotal players in this group. 9 options to fill 3 required slots, I should be ok, and could be some weeks where I count 5 and take the roof off. 

6.03    Pitts, Kyle FA TE9
8.03    Tonyan, Robert GBP TE12
9.10    Higbee, Tyler LAR TE14

After QB, this is my favorite group.  Could see all three scoring some weeks and might need to with the investment made here. 

16.03  Koo, Younghoe ATL PK3 
20.03 Myers, Jason SEA PK14

Could end up being PK1 as a team.  Can start two and their floor is decent most weeks, so wanted to get two solid guys and call it good.  Not a ton of investment really for the possible production.  My second guy could be a flex some weeks easily. 

15.10    Broncos, Denver DEN Def12
19.10    Titans, Tennessee TEN Def18
23.10    Bengals, Cincinnati CIN Def32

Broncos could be really good and we can start two so three always a good option.

Overall: 

As I look back at it, I kind of like it more than I thought. Hitting on some of the picks made at WR in rounds 11 through 14 will be key. 

Thanks for participating guys.  Enjoyed it.  Good luck. :suds::banned::boxing:
 

Edited by Stinkin Ref
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

 

24.03    Bourne, Kendrick NEP WR90
Assuming NE knows what they are doing.  Was brought in on a healthy contract so should see the field as a starter and a ton of snaps.  Edelman gone and not a ton of other competition (yet).  Could be semi steal here this late landing a WR that should see starter snaps. Sniffed Edwards and Renfrow.


 

 

Like this pick. I think we look back and see it's not a semi steal but a 100% full steel. Wouldn't be surprised if he leads the team in receptions. Really wanted him and had his name typed him right before you. But only having 1 kicker, I felt a bit forced to go that route - wasn't sure how many would triple up at that position and thought I may really get stuck for my K2. 5 kickers did go before my next pick but less than I thought and would have been fine selecting Bourne and punting my K2 to my last pick. I suck at determining when to select QBs and kickers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...