What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Matt Gaetz Under Investigation for Sex Trafficking (3 Viewers)

The party is led by a dude who admitted for the world to hear that he's able to sexually assault women.  Oh that's right "they let you."  The Harvey Weinstein defense.

The Republican Party is a disgusting mess right now. 

What difference does it really make? The GOP should be showing him the door and kicking his rear end through it. We should be asking them why they haven't yet. On second thought, no, why bother. We already know the answer.
With that leg you have to stand on after Ralph Northam among others right?  :doh:
You must have missed all the calls for him to step down. Something we don't hear from republicans on the Gaetz issue

The Virginia Senate's Democratic leader, **** Saslaw, was among the few politicians who initially defended Northam,[99] but later joined with the rest of his caucus in calling for Northam's resignation.[100] Most other prominent Virginia politicians, including former governor Terry McAuliffe, under whom Northam served as lieutenant governor,[101] the Speaker of the House of Delegates,[102] the Virginia Legislative Black Caucus,[103] senators Tim Kaine and Mark Warner in a joint statement with Rep. Bobby Scott,[104] former Governor Douglas Wilder,[105] and both the Republican Party of Virginia and Democratic Party of Virginia, called on him to resign.[106][107][108] Derrick Johnson, the president and CEO of the NAACP; Planned Parenthood; and New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy similarly called for Northam's resignation

You must have missed all the calls for him to step down. Something we don't hear from republicans on the Gaetz issue

The Virginia Senate's Democratic leader, **** Saslaw, was among the few politicians who initially defended Northam,[99] but later joined with the rest of his caucus in calling for Northam's resignation.[100] Most other prominent Virginia politicians, including former governor Terry McAuliffe, under whom Northam served as lieutenant governor,[101] the Speaker of the House of Delegates,[102] the Virginia Legislative Black Caucus,[103] senators Tim Kaine and Mark Warner in a joint statement with Rep. Bobby Scott,[104] former Governor Douglas Wilder,[105] and both the Republican Party of Virginia and Democratic Party of Virginia, called on him to resign.[106][107][108] Derrick Johnson, the president and CEO of the NAACP; Planned Parenthood; and New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy similarly called for Northam's resignation
I feel for you that you bought that weak theater that came way way way later than it should have. It’s amazing to watch you all pretend the party you worship is on any kind of higher ground. Only in here, man 

I feel for you that you bought that weak theater that came way way way later than it should have. It’s amazing to watch you all pretend the party you worship is on any kind of higher ground. Only in here, man 
So its "too soon" with Gaetz in your opinion?

Please don’t get emotional and use childish insults, at some point you really need to control this. 
Please bold the childish insult.  Man you really really must be having a rough go of it to get so triggered by literally nothing.  I really hope things improve for you.

At least make an attempt to search for the things you posit as truth.

The yearbook photo came to light February 1st. Want to guess the date that there was near universal call for his resignation? Considering you thought it was weak theater and that it came way way way later, I am guessing you think the call came what? A few weeks later? A month?

Would it shock you to find out that the statement calling for his resignation, issued by the Virginia Democrats came the very next day, on February 2nd https://vademocrats.org/press-releases/virginia-democrats-no-longer-support-northam-demand-immediate-resignation/

Is it still your thinkign that this call for his resignation came way way way too late? 

Please bold the childish insult.  Man you really really must be having a rough go of it to get so triggered by literally nothing.  I really hope things improve for you.
I very respectfully asked you to control your emotions and behave more like an adult. With the special treatment you get I have no interest in resorting to the same behavior, just hoping you can get it under control. Good luck to you and please put me on ignore of its something you just can’t control friend. 

The yearbook photo came to light February 1st. Want to guess the date that there was near universal call for his resignation? Considering you thought it was weak theater and that it came way way way later, I am guessing you think the call came what? A few weeks later? A month?

Would it shock you to find out that the statement calling for his resignation, issued by the Virginia Democrats came the very next day, on February 2nd https://vademocrats.org/press-releases/virginia-democrats-no-longer-support-northam-demand-immediate-resignation/

Is it still your thinkign that this call for his resignation came way way way too late? 
I may have missed it, which date was his resignation date? 

I very respectfully asked you to control your emotions and behave more like an adult. With the special treatment you get I have no interest in resorting to the same behavior, just hoping you can get it under control. Good luck to you and please put me on ignore of its something you just can’t control friend. 
Definitely not putting you on ignore.  I'll be there to point out all the misinformation you post.

Keep your chin up friend, I'm really hoping that things improve for you. 

I may have missed it, which date was his resignation date? 
OK, so now you are completely changing what you are talkign about.

Can you just once admit that you were wrong? That in fact it wasnt way way way too long after this camw to light that the majority of people were calling for his resignation?

OK, so now you are completely changing what you are talkign about.

Can you just once admit that you were wrong? That in fact it wasnt way way way too long after this camw to light that the majority of people were calling for his resignation?
Wrong? I 100% standby the fact that you and the Left don’t have a leg to stand on calling for anyone to resign. You want to act like anything was accomplished with Northam besides weak political theater when the truth is your party would never risk losing a (D) in his position then that’s on your credibility. Just think of all the canceling your party has done over black face….then it’s one of your own and nothing. Sorry man, stand by it 100%. 

Wrong? I 100% standby the fact that you and the Left don’t have a leg to stand on calling for anyone to resign. You want to act like anything was accomplished with Northam besides weak political theater when the truth is your party would never risk losing a (D) in his position then that’s on your credibility. Just think of all the canceling your party has done over black face….then it’s one of your own and nothing. Sorry man, stand by it 100%. 
:yawn:

I will take weak political theater and calls for resignation over silence any day

So basically you took the example another poster gave and showed exactly how parties that aren't hypocritical and led by a self admitted sexual assaulter act. 

Well done sir.  Any reasonable adult would now simply admit they were wrong and rethink their position.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen in this case however. 

Whilst we argue about blackface, an alleged sexual predator (pedophile) and US Representative is still loose. 
I wish you well, maybe things will fare better for you all this time as opposed to the last guy you obsessed about locking up…..I seriously doubt it will though. Have a great weekend.  :hifive:

I recall a bunch of Democrats calling for Al Franken to resign, including the senate Minority Leader. 

I wish you well, maybe things will fare better for you all this time as opposed to the last guy you obsessed about locking up…..I seriously doubt it will though. Have a great weekend.  :hifive:
As a dad with 2 daughters, as I'm sure there are others here as well,  lock this dirtbag up if guilty --lots of smoke.

What's so hard about just saying that instead of deflecting?  So odd. Its not a contest.

As a dad with 2 daughters, as I'm sure there are others here as well,  lock this dirtbag up if guilty --lots of smoke.

What's so hard about just saying that instead of deflecting?  So odd. Its not a contest.
Not sure what you are talking about? Totally agree….if you can prove the bolded. Unfortunately the track record here doesn’t support threads like this turning out to be fact. Just because you and the 10 other that hate everything Republican say it’s so isn’t enough for me to pile on. Sorry. 

Not sure what you are talking about? Totally agree….if you can prove the bolded. Unfortunately the track record here doesn’t support threads like this turning out to be fact. Just because you and the 10 other that hate everything Republican say it’s so isn’t enough for me to pile on. Sorry. 
Track record on J6? The election being stolen? The criminals in Trumps circle?  Agree,  there has been a lot.  

Track record on J6? The election being stolen? The criminals in Trumps circle?  Agree,  there has been a lot.  
Agreed, a lot of exaggerated claims that don’t  prove true. If these are he should get what he deserves but you and I both know how popular narratives in here compare to actuality in the real world. Enjoy your Saturday man, hopefully this doesn’t consume you too much.  :hifive:

The irony of this back and forth is that the GOP was in control of both the Senate and the House in Virginia when all this went down.  They could have done it all by themselves but somehow it's the Dems fault.  This is pretty much the ONE thing the GOP is consistent on so we've got that :lol:  

The irony of this back and forth is that the GOP was in control of both the Senate and the House in Virginia when all this went down.  They could have done it all by themselves but somehow it's the Dems fault.  This is pretty much the ONE thing the GOP is consistent on so we've got that :lol:  
Unfortunately the one consistent thing seems to be your misinformation to support the narrative you want. The bolded isn’t true, but par for the course here. 

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/02/northam-blackface-impeachment-constitution.amp

While the party you always support 24/7 here cheapened impeachment forever it’s not clear that law applies. Also it’s probably best the Right didn’t attempt to create their own laws like the Left and we all got to witness the hypocrisy once again when it’s one of the Left’s own. Weak empty statements, zero action. You can get back to wishing the Gaetz guy guilty but the misinformation you are providing and claims of irony, wow.  :lmao:

Unfortunately the one consistent thing seems to be your misinformation to support the narrative you want. The bolded isn’t true, but par for the course here. 

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/02/northam-blackface-impeachment-constitution.amp

While the party you always support 24/7 here cheapened impeachment forever it’s not clear that law applies. Also it’s probably best the Right didn’t attempt to create their own laws like the Left and we all got to witness the hypocrisy once again when it’s one of the Left’s own. Weak empty statements, zero action. You can get back to wishing the Gaetz guy guilty but the misinformation you are providing and claims of irony, wow.  :lmao:
Its a absolutely SHOCKING that none of that says they couldnt have done exactly what I said they had the ability to do. All they are saying in that article is that it wouldnt be a good idea in their opinion.  I chuckle at this alleged fear of setting a bad precedent. The old thread had several people demanding it be bipartisan which is a significantly better argument than what peesented in your article.

ETA:  we'll ignore for a moment your double standard bagging on the dems for not doing anything while posting an article suggesting it wouldnt be a good idea as the reason the GOP didnt act. Hope you didnt pull a muscle. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a absolutely SHOCKING that none of that says they couldnt have done exactly what I said they had the ability to do. All they are saying in that article is that it wouldnt be a good idea in their opinion.  I chuckle at this alleged fear of setting a bad precedent. The old thread had several people demanding it be bipartisan which is a significantly better argument than what peesented in your article.

ETA:  we'll ignore for a moment your double standard bagging on the dems for not doing anything while posting an article suggesting it wouldnt be a good idea as the reason the GOP didnt act. Hope you didnt pull a muscle. :lol:
“The problem? Northam says he plans to serve out the remainder of his term, and there’s little if anything that state lawmakers can do to force him out. According to legal and political scholars, Virginia’s state Constitution provides only two paths to removing a governor from power, neither of which seem to apply to the discovery of a decades-old racist photograph”

Man I wonder who is correct, legal and political scholars or a guy named “the commish” that provides misinformation to act like his party is correct 24/7. 😂

Like I said weak empty talking points, zero action. The fact that you consider that doing something is exactly why that buzzsaw is coming right at your party mid terms. 

You do this all the time and it deserved being called out. Let’s get back to rooting against Gaetz . 

One year anniversary here.  Anything solid other than leaked info?  
I think they're in one of the 7500 trump threads telling each other that they got Trump THIS TIME!!!

No time for gaetz.

This is taking too long. I’m guessing they don’t have the goods. 
Struggling to stay interested . . .
They're covering Gaetz and his crew (more his crew at the moment...Greenberg, Ellicott etc) every few weeks here.  Of course, Greenberg was the tax collector in my neighboring county.  I suspect it will take a bit to connect the dots if they exist.  He was supposed to be sentenced in March, but his lawyers got them to delay because he was cooperating.  Every report that comes out makes things worse for Greenberg.  It's just an ugly, nasty and gross state of affairs in that situation.

If the children turn 18, do they have to drop the charges?

Note: I'm not a lawyer.
No, definitely not.  If the child was underage at the time, the charges are viable.  There may be a statute of limitations, but that would apply to the crime itself, not the current age of any alleged victim(s).

DJT to Matt, "Matt, good buddy. Your name might turn up during these witch hunt hearings."

Matt, "But Master. Why me?"

"You're a good fall guy they'll spend alot of time crucifying. I know you pledged your allegiance and all you wanted was a full blanket pardon but...."

"But what, master?"

NO PARDONS FOR YOU, NEXT!

DJT to Matt, "Matt, good buddy. Your name might turn up during these witch hunt hearings."

Matt, "But Master. Why me?"

"You're a good fall guy they'll spend alot of time crucifying. I know you pledged your allegiance and all you wanted was a full blanket pardon but...."

"But what, master?"

NO PARDONS FOR YOU, NEXT!
Sounds like the type of conversation Schiff would manufacture.

Users who are viewing this thread