What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Are Aliens Visiting Us? (1 Viewer)

Just a guess:  if aliens ever do visit us, it won't look like more or less every other previously debunked UFO (Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster) video ever recorded.

When they see something like this on radar or infrared and record, why are they not investigating to get an actual visual?  If they are out there every single day for over a year, why wouldn't a pilot investigate further?
They have.  This is only what’s been released, and only because Mellon did it to the NYT after he became a citizen.  Senator Harry Reid, who oversaw this, said what’s been released is just the tip of the iceberg.  

I have a friend who flew F14s in the Navy.  He told me he has definitely encountered flying crafts with superior technology to anything he knew about.  

The 60 minutes piece on this the other night was interesting. It’s leaves you with really only 3 options;

1. Aliens

2. Other countries with capabilities far more advanced than ours

3. False calculations which seems unlikely

The 60 minutes piece on this the other night was interesting. It’s leaves you with really only 3 options;

1. Aliens

It's going to turn out that the entire Trump administration, covid pandemic, and BLM freak-out were all engineered to leave everyone so exhausted that we just shrug our shoulders at "Oh and by the way, aliens are real."

It's going to turn out that the entire Trump administration, covid pandemic, and BLM freak-out were all engineered to leave everyone so exhausted that we just shrug our shoulders at "Oh and by the way, aliens are real."
Yep after 2020 nothing surprises me anymore.    Aliens?  Meh what else you got...

1. Aliens

No, there is another option that is possible (regardless of what Luis Elizondo said during the interview):

These are crafts made by US secret programs. Not the US government/military officially, but by TS/SCI programs that may have been in existence for decades in trying to re-engineer or reproduce one off's on what they've found over time.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, there is another option that is possible (regardless of what Luis Elizondo said during the interview):

These are crafts made by US secret programs, not the US government/military officially, but by TS/SCI programs that may have been in existence for decades in trying to re-engineer or reproduce one off's on what they've found over time.
Why would the the U.S. govt want to declassify their own technology?  Also let’s be real, if the U.S. had this technology, the world would be on its knees right now. 

Why would the the U.S. govt want to declassify their own technology?  Also let’s be real, if the U.S. had this technology, the world would be on its knees right now. 
(1) Their hand may be being forced in that members of the public, ex-military, "snitchers", etc. are possibly increasing over time and they want to get in front of the messaging (rather than being reactive). Also, they didn't declassify anything (for this report) other than their own footage from Comm. Fraver's squadron (zero idea whether that included IR and radar imaging) & they're selecting what footage, from whom, messaging from media, etc. as well as leaving the imaginations thinking "it's gotta be alien" -- they're not de-classifying this as US technology and giving anything away from what's been publicly seen on 60-minutes.

(2) If the US had this technology, we would indeed be dominant; but, it could possibly be best to wait until it's absolutely necessary to come clean. And there could be a slew of potential problems that come with actually coming out about our own technology (including fessing up to own executive/legislative branches).

I'll leave this post with 2 quotes/links from American history:

Eisenhower

Reagan

(1) Their hand may be being forced in that members of the public, ex-military, "snitchers", etc. are possibly increasing over time and they want to get in front of the messaging (rather than being reactive). Also, they didn't declassify anything (for this report) other than their own footage from Comm. Fraver's squadron (zero idea whether that included IR and radar imaging) & they're selecting what footage, from whom, messaging from media, etc. as well as leaving the imaginations thinking "it's gotta be alien" -- they're not de-classifying this as US technology and giving anything away from what's been publicly seen on 60-minutes.

(2) If the US had this technology, we would indeed be dominant; but, it could possibly be best to wait until it's absolutely necessary to come clean. And there could be a slew of potential problems that come with actually coming out about our own technology (including fessing up to own executive/legislative branches).

I'll leave this post with 2 quotes/links from American history:

Eisenhower

Reagan
So play this scenario out for me. If it’s some secret faction spec ops program...  they’ve been outed sort of, what happens now?  

It’s not US aircraft.  There would be no good reason to keep all that secret.  The value of a new weapon is not do much in using it, but in showing its capability to your enemies.

I never thought I’d say this, but I think it’s otherworldly.  Given the size and scope of the universe it is highly unlikely that other life forms haven’t developed such a capability.  I think the only thing holding us back from acknowledging this is the stigma associated with believing in aliens.  These are highly credible people that are reporting these anomalies, and much of it is backed up by instrumentation.

These are highly credible people that are reporting these anomalies, and much of it is backed up by instrumentation.
Absolutely agree.  

Here’s a new video that was released in the past few days.  It shows a radar video of a craft flying and descending into the ocean.  Ironically most sources I watched didn’t actually show the decent but Tucker showed the whole thing so that’s why I linked him.   Really mind blowing stuff IMO.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iG5lingCGc

These are crafts made by US secret programs. Not the US government/military officially, but by TS/SCI programs that may have been in existence for decades in trying to re-engineer or reproduce one off's on what they've found over time.
You can plant me firmly in the camp that this technology is not man made. The stealth aircraft, when it first came out, was considered alien technology but for all the whiz bang cool stuff stealth tech did, it wasn't out of the realm of possibility. Meaning you could get it in your head that this tech was possible given our capabilities. The stuff we have seen on video, specifically the tic tac vid, there is no way I can see us or any other world government having that tech available and mastered. It requires generational advancement that just doesn't exist right now.

I read something on Daily Mail today about it but won't link that since everyone will pan the Daily Mail. Found this article that kinda supports my theory 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12/tic-tac-ufo-video-q-and-a-with-navy-pilot-chad-underwood.html

I never thought I’d say this, but I think it’s otherworldly.  Given the size and scope of the universe it is highly unlikely that other life forms haven’t developed such a capability.  I think the only thing holding us back from acknowledging this is the stigma associated with believing in aliens.  These are highly credible people that are reporting these anomalies, and much of it is backed up by instrumentation.
Well I suppose the good news is they could have blown us completely away by now. The bad news is some of the reasons they may have for not completely blowing us away by now. I can’t imagine an outsider POV would see earth as a bunch of cool people they’d want to interact with. 

First of all, I'm not trying to claim, defend, preach, etc. anything. My most recent entrance into this discussion was simply to point out to bigmarc that there was another possibility other than what he listed above.

That possibility (man-made crafts) is not exactly new to popular media -- simply consider these 2 easily found recent occurrences:

(1) Joe Rogan interviews Bob Lazar & Documentary regarding Bob Lazar

(2) Former Blink-82 front-man co-starts "To the Stars", an entertainment company whose co-founders/advisors include ex-intelligence officers and aerospace big wigs. How/why does that happen? Perhaps to get in front of the conversation and be proactive in messaging. Oh (btw), one of the key people in the origins of "To the Stars"? Luis Elizondo, a key person from that 60-minutes interview.

So play this scenario out for me. If it’s some secret faction spec ops program...  they’ve been outed sort of, what happens now?  
Again, how has some secret faction ops program (as you put it) been "outed"? Elizondo himself says in the 60-minutes interview that it is not from the US -- should anyone choose to believe the footage, the implication is that it is alien (not US technology). Why would Elizondo (an "ex-" intelligence officer) choose to "come clean"? One guess is, as mentioned, to be proactively in front of the messaging for the gain of the defense industrial complex.

Well I suppose the good news is they could have blown us completely away by now. The bad news is some of the reasons they may have for not completely blowing us away by now. I can’t imagine an outsider POV would see earth as a bunch of cool people they’d want to interact with. 
This is where I’m at.  
There are two possibilities here - that we’re it for life across this whole universe.  Just us, nothing else.  If that’s the case, I can’t believe that we as the only society (group of societies) anywhere act the way we do.  It’s like I feel we have an obligation, as the only ones here, or anywhere, to be and do better.  
The other possibility is that we aren’t it, and if we aren’t it, it’s likely that there are many others all around (I mean, you think it’s just us and only one other planet with life?).  With so many others out there, many have to be much more advanced than us - just think of how far we’ve come in only the last 200 years.  If they’re looking at us now, they have to be saying to themselves there is no good reason to get involved with these beings. 
Either way, we have to do better.

I am absolutely certain there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.  I just think the vastness of space makes it unlikely we'll ever be contacted by them.
This has been my general contention for a long time. Over the last couple years my thinking on this changed largely due to analyzing how quickly our technology is progressing at this point. It wouldn’t take a civilization to be much older than us say a few hundred years, thousand years, to be able to possess technology that wouldn’t even be recognizable to us it’s so far advanced.

As a higher life form I bet they don’t view us as a threat.  Maybe they are just monitoring us to see how we evolve, kind of like a science experiment. Maybe they terraformed the Earth and we literally are their science experiment.  It would be like us viewing a very primitive life form - we’d probably monitor it out of curiosity but not interfere.  Maybe they can’t truly interfere or interact with us - they may have just found a way to enter into this slice of space time where physical interactions isn’t possible.  Could be our future selves traveling back in time.

I am absolutely certain there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.  I just think the vastness of space makes it unlikely we'll ever be contacted by them.
We are too wrapped up in the limitations of the speed of light and how we currently view things.  We already know for certain that communication is possible at faster than the speed of light through quantum entanglement.  It is not that much of a stretch to then imagine a scenario where something - say a spaceship or a being - is broken down into quantum particles, then sent somewhere and reassembled instantaneously (Beam me up Scotty).  Or perhaps wormholes exist, or ways to fold the fabric of space time or cross into different dimensions that we aren’t even aware of today.  One thing is for certain - as much as we think we know, we really only comprehend a small sliver of reality. 

It's exactly this that continues to bother me. I completely understand where you, Sinn Fein (and the video he posted) are coming from -- but our concepts of linear travel as a species are 100-yrs old.

What I can't understand is how anyone can come to a conclusion that, because we (as homo sapiens) can only currently conceive of linear space travel,.... this is it (thus anything else is impossible). There are enough results from someone googling any of the following phrases to wonder whether space/time & the speed of light could indeed be totally irrelevant:    "Interdimensional travel", "electromagnetic propulsion", "electromagnetic gravitics"

As a higher life form I bet they don’t view us as a threat.  Maybe they are just monitoring us to see how we evolve, kind of like a science experiment. Maybe they terraformed the Earth and we literally are their science experiment.  It would be like us viewing a very primitive life form - we’d probably monitor it out of curiosity but not interfere.  Maybe they can’t truly interfere or interact with us - they may have just found a way to enter into this slice of space time where physical interactions isn’t possible.  Could be our future selves traveling back in time.
So I’m going to tease this out a bit just because I find the possibilities interesting. So let’s suppose for the sake of this post that these ships are non-terrestrial life forms. 

You have to cede that they’re far more advanced. However, not advanced enough that they were able to completely mask their presence. You also have to explore the possibility that they can travel at speeds beyond what our science currently allows?  Maybe?  It would be from somewhere well past the observable universe. 

I don’t know. It’s an interesting thought experiment. Not so much for me that the thought of “aliens” but more so what it says about everything else we base our lives on - religion, science, the universe, etc...

You have to cede that they’re far more advanced. However, not advanced enough that they were able to completely mask their presence. You also have to explore the possibility that they can travel at speeds beyond what our science currently allows?  Maybe?  It would be from somewhere well past the observable universe. 
My opinion, they know we can't do anything about them so why not broadcast your presence? Evidence seems to support we've had visitors for a little while now (depending on your views, eons or decades). They've probably become comfortable with our capabilities and don't really feel the need to cover their tracks. Just spitballin'

And yes, from these simple videos, they certainly have capabilities beyond our current comprehension. Again, personally, I think a lot of what's being discussed is plausible. Why would a race that is possibly hundreds or thousands of years ahead of us technology-wise even bother to visit? With the vastness of space, what are the odds of them just randomly buzzing past and noticing life on Earth? Hard to get my head around some of that but becoming aware of life on Earth probably garnered investigation or long term observation out of curiosity. Who knows their motivation, we're talking about a race that is potentially so far ahead of us that we can't even fathom their means of travel.

Users who are viewing this thread