What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to trade??? (1 Viewer)

steelcityman

Footballguy
I picked up Clayppol after a couple weeks last year with FA bidding.   Had Juju on my team during the draft.

I want to trade one this year, dont want 2 WRs from same team.   Its a 12 team dynasty league, full PPR.   I just missed playoffs last year, no

Barkley

hurt.

I have

Herbert

and

Ryan

Barkley

Montgomery

J Williams

(drafted this year),

Mike Evans

, Juju/

Claypool

Samuels

Gallup

Rondale Moore

, Amari

Rogers

Irv Smith

and

Fant

I would like anyone of about equal value for either of the steeler WRs.   I have any extra 2nd round pick next year to sweeten the deal.

What RB or WR is in that range?   Rankings seem to say one thing but owners say another.   

I don't see an immediate need to move one of those WR's but if you do then I would let the market tell you who to trade.  You obviously have them valued about the same if you are trying to decide which one to trade so put them both on the market and see if you get any offers or interest that meets your needs.  Trading isn't a blanket "i want someone of about equal value"  because no two owners generally can agree on what that value is.  This is why putting them both on the block and see what comes of it will be your best bet.  

I hear ya, I guess I should have just started with who would y'all trade in dynasty PPR, claypool or Juju?  Both are in their early 20s.   Many good years left.

The names in and around their ranking are Galloway, Sutton, Aiyuk, Kupp, Lockett, Deebo and RBs are Hunt, Jacobs, Gaskins(yuck!).   

Thats why I figure I need to throw in the 2nd rd pick in 22.   Try to get into the Higgins, McLaurin neighborhood.   Although I doubt I can get McLaurin for that.   

Either one might be tough to move. Claypool may not have Big Ben throwing to him next year, and who knows who will be throwing to Juju next year since he is on a one year deal. So keep in mind you may not be able to get what you consider full value.  

But you have all summer so start at the top and work your way down. If McLaurin is at the top of your list. Sent them two trades Juju/2nd for Mclaurin, and Claypool/2nd for McLaurin at the same time. Let them pick, it at least know you are looking to work a deal. He may not like WFT QB situation for the next few years who knows. 

Maybe package them both and try to get into the Metcalf range for a team that lacks depth at WR and ask for a 2nd back. Maybe find someone with a weak QB and package Ryan/WR for WR/(Darnold range guy). Trying to trade one guy of equal value for another at the same position I think is hard. I want a deal that helps my team. Just food for thought  

Users who are viewing this thread