What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

cheat sheets this year (1 Viewer)

Soaring Eagle

Footballguy
in the past there were a bunch of cheat sheets you could see on the screen and then printout

are they still available in the same format this year?

Soaring Eagle said:
in the past there were a bunch of cheat sheets you could see on the screen and then printout

are they still available in the same format this year?

Hi @Soaring Eagle  Absolutely. We took what we called the 6,750 Cheatsheets last year and made them much better. You can access them here https://www.footballguys.com/cheatsheets. We call them our Custom Cheatsheets and they're some of the best content we produce. 

In the same way as last year, you input a few things like league size and starting lineup and scoring. Then you can easily print great looking cheatsheets.

In addition to printing, you can also see the rankings much easier this year. And also mock draft and real draft from this tool. 

Hope you enjoy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but they really are limited in the custom-able department.  There are only 10 starting roster settings.  One of my family leagues (a small # of teams), we have 13 starters.  1 - QB, 2 - RB, 3 - WR, 2 TE, 3 Flex, 1 - K & D.

Sorry, but they really are limited in the custom-able department.  There are only 10 starting roster settings.  One of my family leagues (a small # of teams), we have 13 starters.  1 - QB, 2 - RB, 3 - WR, 2 TE, 3 Flex, 1 - K & D.

No worries. We're adding more options on the scoring. But for more advanced settings, the Draft Dominator is your answer. Way more customizable. https://www.footballguys.com/draft-dominator.  You can then print the same type cheatsheets with tiers there. Or draft from the app and the advice will change dynamically based on players that are drafted and the ever shifting pool of available players. 

We have a significant challenge as lots of people want a simple list. That would be our Expert Rankings or our Top 300 and Draft Lists

Lots of people want a customizable cheatsheets. That's our Custom Cheatsheets.

And lots of people want the. most advanced draft tool with more power and flexibility. That's our Draft Dominator online or Draft Dominator Classic.

@Joe Bryant unless I'm doing something wrong (which is entirely possible), printing these things - rankings, projections, cheatsheets, is terrible under this new format.

Now, I'm an old man, and I do things old man ways, but traditionally, I print out this stuff and make notes on it, for use during my drafts, as it's my preferred method for tracking things. Previously, it was easy. Now, not so much.

Am I missing something about how to get a nice, clean cut format like I used to be able to?

@Joe Bryant unless I'm doing something wrong (which is entirely possible), printing these things - rankings, projections, cheatsheets, is terrible under this new format.

Now, I'm an old man, and I do things old man ways, but traditionally, I print out this stuff and make notes on it, for use during my drafts, as it's my preferred method for tracking things. Previously, it was easy. Now, not so much.

Am I missing something about how to get a nice, clean cut format like I used to be able to?

Sorry, but I think you are doing something wrong.

Like our 6,750 cheatsheets last year, the printable cheatsheets are now in what we call our Custom Cheatsheets. https://www.footballguys.com/cheatsheets

You enter a few things about the league and then click the grey "PRINT CHEATSHEET" button at the top.

Follow the steps and you're good to go. 

Sorry, but I think you are doing something wrong.

Like our 6,750 cheatsheets last year, the printable cheatsheets are now in what we call our Custom Cheatsheets. https://www.footballguys.com/cheatsheets

You enter a few things about the league and then click the grey "PRINT CHEATSHEET" button at the top.

Follow the steps and you're good to go. 
Every time I click on "PRINT A CUSTOM CHEAT SHEET" it keeps asking me to "Join"  Are cheat sheets no longer free?

Every time I click on "PRINT A CUSTOM CHEAT SHEET" it keeps asking me to "Join"  Are cheat sheets no longer free?

No, Cheatsheets in August have always been a Premium Subscription feature. 

You can see a lot of the Cheatsheets by registering for a Free Insider Subscription. Most all the free content on the site requires this level. To see the full cheatsheets or to print the cheatsheets, requires a Season Long Pro subscription. The Season Long Pro also gives you access to all the rest of the Season Long content on the site including all the detailed Stat Projections and the Draft Dominator Online tool and then all the weekly content all the way to the Super Bowl. Plus a free entry into the Subscriber Contest. Hope you'll join us.

No, Cheatsheets in August have always been a Premium Subscription feature. 

You can see a lot of the Cheatsheets by registering for a Free Insider Subscription. Most all the free content on the site requires this level. To see the full cheatsheets or to print the cheatsheets, requires a Season Long Pro subscription. The Season Long Pro also gives you access to all the rest of the Season Long content on the site including all the detailed Stat Projections and the Draft Dominator Online tool and then all the weekly content all the way to the Super Bowl. Plus a free entry into the Subscriber Contest. Hope you'll join us.
 Joe missed a few great IN SEASON subscriber features that keep me coming back.  I’ll help him out ;)  

Once you sync your leagues to FBG, you get great custom weekly tools like waiver reports and ESPECIALLY the 5 Second Primer, which combines weekly projections for each of your League's scoring  and rosters to show you who they think you should start, best available free agents, all in a single convenient web page. It is literally the single feature that allows me to play in multiple leagues and not have to go to every single site and league to check for free agents, remind myself of each roster, etc.  it’s bleepin gold.

I’ll take my free lifelong subscription now, Joe ;)  

Joe missed a few great IN SEASON subscriber features that keep me coming back.  I’ll help him out ;)  

Once you sync your leagues to FBG, you get great custom weekly tools like waiver reports and ESPECIALLY the 5 Second Primer, which combines weekly projections for each of your League's scoring  and rosters to show you who they think you should start, best available free agents, all in a single convenient web page. It is literally the single feature that allows me to play in multiple leagues and not have to go to every single site and league to check for free agents, remind myself of each roster, etc.  it’s bleepin gold.

I’ll take my free lifelong subscription now, Joe ;)  

Thank you Joey! I'm with you. I don't know how I ever played in multiple leagues before we created this. Thanks GB. Crush those leagues again. 

Users who are viewing this thread