What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where is tim? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the better question is why do so many people ##### about him when he's posting, but then seem to miss him so much when he's not.   Dude is in some people's head for sure.  ;)  

Damn. Do you guys keep a personal spreadsheet record of peoples posting styles cross referenced with names or something. I can barely remember my wife’s friends names for christ’s sake.   Trying to keep track of who’s who and who’s who’s alias from 10 years ago seems futile to me.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. Do you guys keep a personal spreadsheet record of peoples posting styles cross referenced with names or something. I can barely remember my wife’s friends names for christ’s sake.   Trying to keep track of who’s who and who’s who’s alias from 10 years ago seems futile to me.  

No, but individual writing styles are very distinctive (and was proven so by computer analysis years ago) so it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to identify someone posting under an alias. 

Tim has always been civil and respectful of others in the PSF (with rare exceptions). He also has been pretty good about providing links to verify his facts and assertions (which can not always be said about his critics). 

C & P ers are always good at this.

The General said:
Very unbecoming if this is true. Poor form, TimC.

No, he didn't say all female Trump supporters are ugly...it was narrower in scope than that, referring to those he has seen at MAGA rallies (a small sample size but still inappropriate and an offensive commentary to make). It certainly merited a suspension, but not the 1 month+ it appears that he has been given.

No, he didn't say all female Trump supporters are ugly...it was narrower in scope than that, referring to those he has seen at MAGA rallies (a small sample size but still inappropriate and an offensive commentary to make). It certainly merited a suspension, but not the 1 month+ it appears that he has been given.
:mellow:

Wrong. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread