What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where is the Male Image/Role Heading? (1 Viewer)

Come on, this isn't a new thing.    How long have dudes been convinced to pluck and shave their bodies, etc..? 20+ years ago, I already started seeing my male friends put in more time to get ready than my female friends.  

I mean, hell - didn't we go through this in the 80s or before with all the harispray and spandex and makeup?   Tons of dudes purposely looking like women.  
This is a really good point. It never occurred to me back in the day to be grossed out by Poison, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, Hanoi Rocks, etc.

This is a really good point. It never occurred to me back in the day to be grossed out by Poison, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, Hanoi Rocks, etc.
This is a good point.....I remember when Poison arrived. They were so over the top, that's about when it  jumped the shark, and we headed toward grunge.

Users who are viewing this thread