What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***NY Giants at Dallas Cowboys*** (-7) O/U 52.5 (1 Viewer)

I’m not gonna lie, Glennon looks like he could play goofy Brad as the fast food worker in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I would also have about as much confidence in him getting this job done as he did that one.

Admit I’m watching Red Sox vs TB Devil Rays with just one eye on football. Sorry, and I hope Jones is ok. They just showed stretcher. And another on stretcher. 

Dallas fans are so stupid. Yeah, there should have been a penalty on the hit to Jones' head. Maybe Dallas can lose their starting QB and we'll see how funny that is.  :grad:

Dallas fans are so stupid. Yeah, there should have been a penalty on the hit to Jones' head. Maybe Dallas can lose their starting QB and we'll see how funny that is.  :grad:
If that was Zeke , should it have been a penalty?

Check the rules then get back …

...I've been scouting a lot of backups QBs, and the one I think ... the one guy that stands out the most, the guy that I think has earned another shot... Mike Glennon, I think he's a heck of a quarterback, he's a great technician on the field and he's a jam-up guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
🎣 Don’t fall for it Dallas fans.🤦🏻

When Eagle fans are in here saying Dallas was not at fault, then you know it’s true. 😂

Jones as a runner leads with his head like an idiot, and the tackler is suppose to step out of the way and let him? Get a clue, Dude. 

Five things to know about new Giants quarterback Mike Glennon:

1) Mike Glennon was born in Fairfax County, Virginia.

2) Mike Glennon is very mechanical in his motion.

3) Mike Glennon is very tall at 6'7.

4) MIke Glennon's neck is longer than most humans.

5) Mike Glennon has a nonzero chance of wining this game for the Giants.

Gano hits from 51, Giants trail 17-13.

Basically the next defensive sequence is the game. Giants hold Dallas to 3 they prolong the misery, they give up 6 and it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread