Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Week Six DFS

3 hours ago, TwinTurbo said:

I also want to reiterate, it's extremely challenging to place highly in gpp unless you play max entries. And even then it's very tough. But it can be done. 

I personally like the showdown contest format better for gpp and I think it provides an easier path to unlocking the highest scoring lineup without playing max entries. But often there are a large number of ties at the top which reduces the payouts, sometimes substantially. I've finished first in a few large fields and only once was there no tie. 

On that note, who does everyone like for the MNF showdown Bills v Titans?

For sure.  You are behind the ball a bit when you put in 5 LUs vs somebody else doing 150.   However, I've posted about how hard it is for those MME guys to make a ton too.   

That's why I started doing more DK.   I like that they have $1 and $3 3max gpps.   They also have 25cent and $1 gpps that are 20max as well.  

36 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Well, I faded Henry, so it looks like I am back to my usual showdown ways, and that will put me back to even for the week.  :lol:  

I faded Beasley except for 1 lineup. That's probably going to sink the rest. 

29 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

For sure.  You are behind the ball a bit when you put in 5 LUs vs somebody else doing 150.   However, I've posted about how hard it is for those MME guys to make a ton too.   

That's why I started doing more DK.   I like that they have $1 and $3 3max gpps.   They also have 25cent and $1 gpps that are 20max as well.  

Yes I only play on DK. I usually play 15-20 lineups.

• Like 1