What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** Kansas City at Washington ** (1 Viewer)

The Frankman

Footballguy
since the thread never got a rename

This D was shredded a week ago and Taylor Heincke and the WSH coaching staff are throwing3 yard passes like they're afraid of the KC D. I know I've heard a lot of chatter about the staff liking Heincke over Fitzpatrick, but you KNOW Fitz would be aggressively challenging this D.

Massive coverage bust by KC. Ricky Selas-Jones (Pretty Ricky is what they call him) catches a 29 yard pass and runs the last 10 yards for a Washington TD. Washington up 13-10.

I'm no defensive mastermind, but it seems to me that letting guys get wide open behind your secondary is bad.
It's definitely not what they teach you in practice @IvanKaramazov... definitely not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Mahomes with a horrendous decision, throws a terrible pick.  Amazing how much he has regressed since that debacle in the Super Bowl. 

https://footballguys.community.foru...tent_id=800968&content_commentid=23651546 23 minutes ago, Demian said:
Seems like Tyreek Hill is on a snap count today.

I was wondering if this was going to be the case.  Not watching but updates on my league site look like he’s not being targeted 
Have the Red Zone so not seeing everything. He had a pretty bad drop that lead to an INT inside the 10. He had slipped in his cut but the ball went right through his hands.

Wasn't on the field on the last drive I believe. Hopefully didn't re-injure the leg.

I can't recall a punter ever being called for a personal foul before.  I'm sure it's happened, but that's a new one for me.

Edit: I know the announcers went on and on along the same lines, but that was genuinely something you don't see every day.

Kelce got his arm dinged. Was out, back in now.

LOL HILL gonna get got for taunting AGAIN.

EDIT: Not Taunting ? Then a REAL late flag.

Users who are viewing this thread