What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mods and Steeler game refs (1 Viewer)

Judge Smails

Footballguy
Same thing. Ridiculous. Guys can get personal and rage at each other endlessly and nothing happens. Make one comment that’s general in nature and not directed at the poster and get suspended for 3 days. Really?
Stand by what I said too. 

Greetings Judge, I'm sorry you are feeling this, I've been there and believe it or not I've only had 1 or 2 very brief timeouts, despite my rage.

-I went on a run a week or two ago where I was kickstarting posters in the Shark Pool to jump out and make a stand on a couple posts...rather than bite back and forth trying to get the last word in or over explain myself...I let it go. I posted once, they posted once, guess they got the final word in but I felt my initial posts stood on their own, several posters "liked" them but a few were put off and wanted to get into a back and forth perhaps but I just let those posts go or honored them to be enough just like I felt my post was enough.

-We had a lot of disturbing things happen in the NFL in the last couple weeks and I think this is the point int he season that really wears on folks who participate in FF, injuries mount, players do dumb things and get suspended or land on the Covid list, it gets frustrating for some.

-And some folks have some serious PTSD from the pandemic and I'll leave it at that. 

We love you Judge in the world of MoP, stay strong and its always good to take a break from here for a few days, I checked out last Thurs/Fri and believe it or not, I DID NOT KNOW that Tua was OUT when they faced the Houston Texans last week, took me a few minutes to realize he wasn't playing and I'm the Miami Dolphins fan? But it was good to have a 2-3 day mid-season break of all NFL news. 

Cheers!

It was my reaction to somebody stating that Aaron Rodgers was a role model. I’ll move on and drop it, but based on what I’ve seen here the decision making was like I said - the equivalent of referees in the Steelers last game throwing flags for penalties nobody else saw

It was my reaction to somebody stating that Aaron Rodgers was a role model. I’ll move on and drop it, but based on what I’ve seen here the decision making was like I said - the equivalent of referees in the Steelers last game throwing flags for penalties nobody else saw
Aaron Rodgers is the worst kind of role model, self seeking combined with dishonesty and everything veiled.

The decision making on the suspensions is suspect with no rhyme or reason and one of the worst things about these boards to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread