What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FF and the Ticking Clock (1 Viewer)

I feel like fantasy has never been more popular.
Could be, especially DFS. But it speaks volumes to me that the mock drafts on this site used to fill up like 3 different times, 4 leagues each. Last year there were two total (Not counting the anarchy), This year not even one got going.

Could be, especially DFS. But it speaks volumes to me that the mock drafts on this site used to fill up like 3 different times, 4 leagues each. Last year there were two total (Not counting the anarchy), This year not even one got going.
Dfs forum is now a ghost town. That said, I think the reason for both is the forums here are dying.

Dfs forum is now a ghost town. That said, I think the reason for both is the forums here are dying.
Could be. FBG is my only forum for FF and I’ve gone from a dozen leagues a few years ago to 2 now. Gave up the commissioner gig in one but will stay there for a while. I’m nowhere near as active as I used to be. But that’s probably a good thing. My oldest son joined me, but he’s rather apathetic about it. Hoping he gets more interested - he built his team well (dynasty) but I really don’t see him joining another league.

2 leagues is good for me. One is a total wreck after a couple decades of contending, my SF team is doing alright and won last year. It’s kind of fun to have a team on opposite timelines but more than that becomes not fun.

Users who are viewing this thread