What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loaning a chick money 9/9/16 - Bye (2 Viewers)

Arizona Ron's story was the first time I was exposed to the idea of polyamory. I really had no idea that there are a ton of people out there living the same kind of life as ol' Ron.

It's not my bag, but Ron's good people. Hopefully the update is a good one.

It’s been a few months since my last update, I wrote out everything I wanted to get off my chest but it’s way too long. So I’ll cover one issue at a time:

The Dinner:

A few months ago a business constituent of mine invited me to a charity dinner; I get these invitations a lot but rarely attend. I usually go to a few of these a year just to make a showing. I RSVP’d for two people with a check to cover the per-plate price, put it on my calendar and basically forgot about a second after. The Dinner Event was a usually a mishmash of who’s who B-rate local politicians, business owners, VPs and senior sales guys. The politicians are looking for votes, the business owners are looking for help, the VPs are looking for contracts and the sales guys are skulking around for loose change – me, I just go to shake hands and eat an over-priced meal.

Weeks later in the middle of the week, my wife tells me she’s going to her sister’s for the weekend (hours away) for an event they’ve been planning for “kids day and girls night out”. I thought it was a good idea as my daughter hasn’t seen her cousins for a while. She tells me that Angie (who has quit her job and full time nanny) is going with her so she can watch the kids while the sisters and old friends let loose.

Aside: My wife and I were very apprehensive about letting Angie stay with us but months later we really don’t know how we did everything without her. She’s a huge help while never getting in the way. My daughter loves her and my wife and I no longer feel rushed and exhausted from trying to keep the 3 of our schedules in sync. Yes I still take a dip in every now and then but it’s different now; I could only explain Angie and I alone now as utilitarian. I work out of my house during the week sometimes with my daughter in school/wife at work and it’s just…I don’t know. If I want to, she will but she’s doesn’t get in my way at all. She doesn’t go out much anymore even when I suggest it; she says she just likes being ‘home’. /aside

A day or so goes by and I’m working at home looking at my calendar for the rest of week and remember, “####, the dinner”. I call my wife who basically says I’m SOL because she’s not cancelling her plans to go to some dinner. Girl 3 (who pops over randomly at my house when she sees my car outside) and Angie were at my house and overheard my conversation and chimed in after I hung up with my wife:

Angie: Oh no

Girl 3: What dinner (not looking at me while she talks as usual).

Me: It’s a charity dinner event at (name of country club)

Angie: That’s a really nice place, a friend of mine works there and says she makes really good money.

Girl 3: Well I’ll go.

Angie and I both look at Girl 3 with a look that says, “you’re not (name of country club) material”.

Me: (to Girl 3) I’m not sure you’d like it, it’s kind of a stuck up crowd.

Girl 3: You’ve never seen me dressed up, I can be the Ice Princess when I want to be.

Me: Well it’s already paid for so sure; it’s a top-notch kind of even so evening gown and (cuts me off).

Girl 3: I know what to wear.

Angie looks at me and cringes. Just the thought of showing up with a short-haired girl with a lip ring and jeans would just be awesome for networking with my 50+ year old clients. I figured I’d just fake a Shingles, MRSA, SARS outbreak or all three before the dinner and bail to avoid the embarrassment.

It’s Saturday afternoon, the wife, daughter and Angie are hours away visiting family and I’m supposed to be at a charity dinner in a few hours. It’s about 5pm when I considered going solo just for the cocktail hour, make a showing then disappearing before dinner – I go back and forth with this idea on the pros and cons when I hear the keypad at my front door chime. It’s…Girl 3, who doesn’t look like Girl 3. All of her hair is the same color, her dress is magnificent, makeup is perfect, no earrings or lip rings and she looks amazing.

I walk over to her:

Me: You look fantastic

Girl 3: (glows, smiles at me and I can honestly say we haven’t looked at each other eye-to-eye a lot). Thank you. Well are we going silly?

Me: Yes, yes we are

I head to my room to finish getting ready, Girl 3 follows me. I’m looking through different tie combinations to compliment her dress. While I’m doing that she starts looking through my wife’s jewelry collection.

Girl 3: Do you think she would mind?

Me: No, go ahead

Aside: My wife has a collection of jewelry that I’ve bought her, her friends have bought her and she bought herself. Most notably is our 5th anniversary engagement and wedding ring set; she loves those two rings but thinks they’re too gaudy to wear every day so only wears them during special occasions. /aside

Girl 3 picks out a nice necklace, earrings and my wife’s 5th anniversary ring set. She looks beautiful.

We go to the event (I cut out about 3 pages of her/I interacting with guest but let’s just say we were noticed and like by a lot of people).

After leaving and heading back to my house, she staying “in character” and we enjoyed the most sensual sexual interaction we’ve ever had. For the first time, I saw her as submissive and interested in both of us enjoying our time together in and out of public.

The next day, I wake up to my Ice Princess smiling at me. We just laid there silently until my phone starts ringing. I turn it off without looking at it, but it rings again. It’s my wife so I answer:

Wife: (screaming...a lot...for a long time...with a few words between...)

Aside: I don’t want to put exactly what she said in print because it was mostly expletives so I’ll summarize. The Ice Princess put the pictures of us all over her Instagram and Facebook. About 20 pictures of us together, at the event, with my wife’s jewelry on. Apparently, a friend my wife's knows was also at the event and called her to ask if "everything is okay between us because he seemed very happy with his woman friend".

Yes, that happened.

I’ll stop here for now…

Last edited by a moderator:
Arizona Ron said:
It’s been a few months since my last update, I wrote out everything I wanted to get off my chest but it’s way too long. So I’ll cover one issue at a time:

The Dinner:

A few months ago a business constituent of mine invited me to a charity dinner; I get these invitations a lot but rarely attend. I usually go to a few of these a year just to make a showing. I RSVP’d for two people with a check to cover the per-plate price, put it on my calendar and basically forgot about a second after. The Dinner Event was a usually a mishmash of who’s who B-rate local politicians, business owners, VPs and senior sales guys. The politicians are looking for votes, the business owners are looking for help, the VPs are looking for contracts and the sales guys are skulking around for loose change – me, I just go to shake hands and eat an over-priced meal.

Weeks later in the middle of the week, my wife tells me she’s going to her sister’s for the weekend (hours away) for an event they’ve been planning for “kids day and girls night out”. I thought it was a good idea as my daughter hasn’t seen her cousins for a while. She tells me that Angie (who has been living with her, quit her job and full time nanny) is going with her so she can watch the kids while the sisters and old friends let loose.

Aside: My wife and I were very apprehensive about letting Angie stay with us but months later we really don’t know how we did everything without her. She’s a huge help while never getting in the way. My daughter loves her and my wife and I no longer feel rushed and exhausted from trying to keep the 3 of our schedules in sync. Yes I still take a dip in every now and then but it’s different now; I could only explain Angie and I alone now as utilitarian. I work out of my house during the week sometimes with my daughter in school/wife at work and it’s just…I don’t know. If I want to, she will but she’s doesn’t get in my way at all. She doesn’t go out much anymore even when I suggest it; she says she just likes being ‘home’. /aside

A day or so goes by and I’m working at home looking at my calendar for the rest of week and remember, “####, the dinner”. I call my wife who basically says I’m SOL because she’s not cancelling her plans to go to some dinner. Girl 3 (who pops over randomly at my house when she sees my car outside) and Angie were at my house and overheard my conversation and chimed in after I hung up with my wife:

Angie: Oh no

Girl 3: What dinner (not looking at me while she talks as usual).

Me: It’s a charity dinner event at (name of country club)

Angie: That’s a really nice place, a friend of mine works there and says she makes really good money.

Girl 3: Well I’ll go.

Angie and I both look at Girl 3 with a look that says, “you’re not (name of country club) material”.

Me: (to Girl 3) I’m not sure you’d like it, it’s kind of a stuck up crowd.

Girl 3: You’ve never seen me dressed up, I can be the Ice Princess when I want to be.

Me: Well it’s already paid for so sure; it’s a top-notch kind of even so evening gown and (cuts me off).

Girl 3: I know what to wear.

Angie looks at me and cringes. Just the thought of showing up with a short-haired girl with a lip ring and jeans would just be awesome for networking with my 50+ year old clients. I figured I’d just fake a Shingles, MRSA, SARS outbreak or all three before the dinner and bail to avoid the embarrassment.

It’s Saturday afternoon, the wife, daughter and Angie are hours away visiting family and I’m supposed to be at a charity dinner in a few hours. It’s about 5pm when I considered going solo just for the cocktail hour, make a showing then disappearing before dinner – I go back and forth with this idea on the pros and cons when I hear the keypad at my front door chime. It’s…Girl 3, who doesn’t look like Girl 3. All of her hair is the same color, her dress is magnificent, makeup is perfect, no earrings or lip rings and she looks amazing.

I walk over to her:

Me: You look fantastic

Girl 3: (glows, smiles at me and I can honestly say we haven’t looked at each other eye-to-eye a lot). Thank you. Well are we going silly?

Me: Yes, yes we are

I head to my room to finish getting ready, Girl 3 follows me. I’m looking through different tie combinations to compliment her dress. While I’m doing that she starts looking through my wife’s jewelry collection.

Girl 3: Do you think she would mind?

Me: No, go ahead

Aside: My wife has a collection of jewelry that I’ve bought her, her friends have bought her and she bought herself. Most notably is our 5th anniversary engagement and wedding ring set; she loves those two rings but thinks they’re too gaudy to wear every day so only wears them during special occasions. /aside

Girl 3 picks out a nice necklace, earrings and my wife’s 5th anniversary ring set. She looks beautiful.

We go to the event (I cut out about 3 pages of her/I interacting with guest but let’s just say we were noticed and like by a lot of people).

After leaving and heading back to my house, she staying “in character” and we enjoyed the most sensual sexual interaction we’ve ever had. For the first time, I saw her as submissive and interested in both of us enjoying our time together in and out of public.

The next day, I wake up to my Ice Princess smiling at me. We just laid there silently until my phone starts ringing. I turn it off without looking at it, but it rings again. It’s my wife so I answer:

Wife: (screaming...a lot...for a long time...with a few words between...)

Aside: I don’t want to put exactly what she said in print because it was mostly expletives so I’ll summarize. The Ice Princess put the pictures of us all over her Instagram and Facebook. About 20 pictures of us together, at the event, with my wife’s jewelry on. Apparently, a friend my wife's knows was also at the event and called her to ask if "everything is okay between us because he seemed very happy with his woman friend".

Yes, that happened.

I’ll stop here for now…
\/\/o\/\/

gr8 update

I was about to post a complaint, but I quickly changed my mind.

And the dumb get dumber.
As an isolated situation, it sounds like a stupid idea. All things considered, I just looked at it as it's my wife's friend borrowing her jewelry for an event. Mind you, a girl that my wife introduced me to and has watched my nail multiples times. Why would I think THIS would drive her over the ledge???

do you have rules against this sort of thing? because if not, I don't see what the big deal is.
I'm not sure the rules have enough fine print to cover "doesnt do anything directly against these rules, but girl shouldn't be instagramming to the universe while other people who don't know about the Harem that is AZ Ron's home wonder WTF is going on"

And the dumb get dumber.
As an isolated situation, it sounds like a stupid idea. All things considered, I just looked at it as it's my wife's friend borrowing her jewelry for an event. Mind you, a girl that my wife introduced me to and has watched my nail multiples times. Why would I think THIS would drive her over the ledge???
Ron, you shouldn't have to ask this.

Your wife and her role as such, and as mother, has now been called out. Others think you are stepping out. She's been, simply put, disrespected.

Regardless if your wife is ok with what you did, the fact that her FRIENDS know, and they aren't as "ok" is a big, big issue. Continue appropriately.

And the dumb get dumber.
Because you know that those rings are particularly special to her.

Did you let out a spoiler by accident?

Edit - just in case you did.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have rules against this sort of thing? because if not, I don't see what the big deal is.
As I've been saying since day one, I don't know the rules. I only find out the rules when I break them.
No offense, but that is stupid. You and your wife need to establish ground rules for this sort of thing, otherwise this will continue to happen.
Last I check his wife is a woman. They change the rules at whim. This new to you?

As I've been saying since day one, I don't know the rules. I only find out the rules when I break them.
No offense, but that is stupid. You and your wife need to establish ground rules for this sort of thing, otherwise this will continue to happen.
How, exactly, do I go about doing that? We've talked about it over the years but both of us seem to inch over that line all the time. Once upon a time, both of us were 100% against bringing anyone to our house and that changed.

I'm really happy to hear things with Angie worked out for all involved. It seems like the girl is part of a real family for the first time in her life. I wonder if she now views you and your wife more as parental figures.

To be clear, you did make the sex with her after the event?
Pretty sure that is an affirmative

quote:

The next day, I wake up to my Ice Princess smiling at me.

Maybe it was just the wording, but you said Angie lives with the wife. Does that mean you and your wife aren't living together right now? Did I miss an earlier update?
Should have been "going" with her, meaning she's going with my wife for the weekend. I edited it, it was out of context. Like I said I cut this down for several more pages pretty fast.

Absolutely, it was the first time I went missionary with eye-to-eye contact while finishing in her. I know that sounds boring but with her was a mind-blowing to me considering who she is.
Nice. My memory of previous stories tell me lots of mouth to parts action, but not penetration so I was wondering about "interaction" in this update.

:thumbup:

And the dumb get dumber.
it's the whole scenario. letting your personal life overlap into your professional life is the dumbest part of the update. and did you just watch pretty woman recently?? ;)

and letting her wear your wife's wedding/anniversary bands is just plain asking for grief.

Maybe it was just the wording, but you said Angie lives with the wife. Does that mean you and your wife aren't living together right now? Did I miss an earlier update?
saw that too. methinks our hero may be in an apartment now.

and other than tie choice matching the dress, nothing... :(

Absolutely, it was the first time I went missionary with eye-to-eye contact while finishing in her. I know that sounds boring but with her was a mind-blowing to me considering who she is.
is this the enema shower girl, ### pounding after running chick?
Yes
:lmao: I'm imagining that in the tone of verifying the minutes of the last HOA meeting.

As usual - great update Ron and the best part is you kept us all hanging. I have so many questions. Clearly this happened in the past and the wife has since come home. How has this effected thngs since then? How has this played outside of the house with the wifes friends. Good stuff. Just enough to tease us. Bravo.

What did your 50 year old clients think of you going to the party with some woman that wasn't your wife? NM, who gives a ####.

Great update, can you make the next one a threesome update? That's my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread