What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loaning a chick money 9/9/16 - Bye (3 Viewers)

Guys, this ain't a f'ing book.  Sometimes things don't end the way you want them to.

We're just looking at Ron morphing into...something else.

Looking forward to find out exactly what that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
 EG72 crosses, crouches beside TIM, who gazes at object in his hand.]

EG72: 

Remember son, be careful with that... (stares at Tim; beat; to McGarnicle, without looking). I don't understand this autism.  I talk to my boy, but...I'm not  even sure if he ever hears me...Tim's locked inside his own world.  Staring at that toy all day long. What does he think about?

[Tim shakes the object in hand, then stares at it.  REVEAL GLASS DILDO with snow eddying inside.]

EG72:

Come on, son, let's wash our hands.

Tim shakes dildo again. EG72 takes dildo from Tim, places it on mantelpiece. All three exit.

[On C.U. of DILDO, model of Arizona Ron's condo inside, snow swirling about]

FADE OUT.

September 8th visit to the psychologist:

Shrink: He Ron, it’s been a long time since we’ve spoken.  Have a seat but first of all, how are you?

Me: I’m fine.

Shrink: You’re usually good about making a monthly visit but I haven’t seen you since July.  Anything change?

Me: Yes, a lot actually.  It really started when Angie was really stressed with work so I insisted she go on vacation back in July.  And trust me, I’ve missed a lot more appointments than yours; Angie was a master at making my calendar work but now it’s a mess.  I think Angie felt pushed away, I see that now because I started using a new admin to pick up some of Angie’s duties who was also living with me when she first started working (I told him the story how I met Keara).

Well, Angie ended up going to Hawaii to visit family on her vacation; she then called me about 5 days after being there and said she quitting and has no plans to come back stateside.  I begged her not to quit and even told her to use all of her paid time off to think things over (about a month of leave) but she said she’s already made up her mind.  I kept paying her regularly, in fact I’m still paying her but she’s not even taking my phone calls now.

Shrink:  Do you think by still paying her, she might change her mind?

Me:  I don’t think I’ve consciously considered that but every time I go to remove her from company employee payroll, I hesitate, then just approve the payroll list as-is.  My accountants are pissed because her leave is now showing up as a “negative” in our system.  And I’m still paying her as my personal PA.

Shrink:  Ron, from what we’ve discussed, Angie clearly had feelings for you. 

Me: We’ve never been monogamous so why do you think this time was different?

Shrink:  Maybe it was never different, maybe it always bothered her and this was the final straw.  From meeting couples over the years, I’ve found that women will usually hold on longer than men.  Most men can sway in and out of an emotional connection while most women are usually all in or all out; please don’t be offended but it’s simply my personal observation.  Maybe she felt you were removing the one thing that really made her unique and important in your life by adding an admin.

Me:  When we last spoke, I told her how much I needed her and she kept bring up Keara.  I even told her I’d fire Keara if it would bring her back but she just said goodbye and hung up.  That was the last time we spoke.  Keara ended up quitting; without Angie to help her and me being overwhelmed with work, she was regularly screwing up.  As much as I told her to hang in there, she left also.  I have a temp agency helping me out with the office duties and I found a nanny to help at my house.

Shrink:  How have you been handling all of this?  Again, we haven’t spoken in months and it’s unlike you.  Angie isn’t around to keep your schedule in line and now losing Keara must be rough.  How are you, personally dealing with all of this?

Me:  I’ve honestly been more reckless than usual.

Shrink: What do you mean, specifically?  Can you give me an example?

Me:  A few weeks ago, I was up in Silver Springs MD leaving a late meeting.  I needed a drink, sorry, I wanted a drink…anyway.  I took an Uber uptown earlier so I wasn’t worried about driving back.  I started off with a few back to back Heineken and chilled Tito’s to warm me up – before I knew it I was after 11pm and I’m chatting it up with a chick that looked over-dressed, early 20s, maybe black or mixed black and Spanish.  She had no accent and seemed local to Silver Springs based on her knowledge of the area and didn’t copy my “shop talk” but instead went right to the “So what are you trying to get into tonight” comments.   The bar was dead; I’m buying the two of us drinks when she invited me into the restroom to “talk”, telling me to wait for a bit then walk in.  I checked my suit jacket, no condom, so when she went to the restroom, I paid the tab and left to another bar.  I had a few drinks while waiting for an Uber back to Arlington.

Shrink:  Why would you call that reckless?  You’re usually very promiscuous by most standards, no?

Me:  Because my normal street-smarts would have avoided that situation completely.  It’s a neighborhood I don’t know, dive bar, after hours, girl that’s obviously working…it’s a great place to get robbed.

Shrink: I see, what about Keara?  You mentioned Keara was living with you, meaning past tense – yes?

Me:  Yes, she moved back to Jacksonville FL.

Shrink:  You’ve said before that you have no problem compartmentalizing work and your personal life.  Do you still feel that way? 

Me:  Yes, I just think other people can’t.

(My Shrink hesitated, wrote somethings done and we sat silent for what seemed like several minutes.)

Me:  Well, maybe some of this is my fault.  Maybe it’s all my fault.

(My Shrink is still silent, with a look like he’s searching for words).

Shrink:  Do you think things can be the way they were, knowing what you know now?

Me:  I doubt it because I use to think Angie was happy.  I care about Angie but I realize having her back isn’t going to make her happy.  It’s only going to make me happy.

Shrink: Ron, I think you need to close this chapter and move on.  You can’t hold on to Angie and you might want to consider this in the future when mixing your casual relationships with work.  Just because it works for you, doesn’t mean it’s going to work for everyone else.   All good stories need to end Ron, let this one end.

Me: But doc, even my wardrobe is in shambles hence why I’m wearing these Diesel jeans with a Cucinelli polo…(interrupted)

Shrink: Let it go Ron

Me: …but the low top cream-color Westbrook  J’s though…

Shrink: Let it go Ron.  That’s our time for today.  Let it go.
:ButtTurrible:

I don't get it, what happened here?  Was the overdressed girl in the dive bar really a Persian Tranny?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree we really do need a pic of Angie. or at least a sketch from one of those doodle artists on the pier

I still believe and am awaiting the return of Angie or perhaps a spinoff.   
Ice becomes a Bounty Hunter. She tracks Angie down and apprehends her with the help of a giant dildo, cuffs her with furry hand cuffs and we follow the hi-jinx of their return trip to DC. :shrug:  

proninja said:
I stopped reading that thread. A guy hanging out with his girlfriend isn't that notable. 
After people have been posting here for 10 years they've run out of steam. 

TL;DR: A semi-hot asian girl that Ive known just from being around the area for about 2 years or so is asking to borrow 3 racks from me (thats $3000, guy).

Back story - I decided to go out to the bar early just go grab a beer before meeting up with my wife for dinner this past weekend and hit a spot that I frequent. I pulled up in front and parked literally in front of the bar. I walked in a saw this chick that Ive chatted with a few times; shes asian, maybe an FBG 7; if you dig asian chicks maybe hotter, like a buddy of mine who swears this girl is a 10 (hes obviously not a FBG).
Anyway, I go in and sit at the bar. She gets up from her seat and sits next to me and says, didnt I see you in a different Lexus last weekend? I said, yes, thats my other car (wife's). She says, damn, it must be nice. I order a drink, ask if she wants one on me (of course she does).

The bartender who I know pretty well says AZ, hows work going; did you hit the big score you were working on last time I saw you? I said yes, bonus topped out this year, Christmas will be nice (and laughed). About another 30 mins or so went by, just shooting the #### with the bartender and this chick. The bartender starts to get busy with other guests; the chick leans into me and says,

Chick: Can I ask you for a favor?
Me: Sure, whats up?
Chick: I hate to bother you with this but do you think you could loan me 3,000? I swear Ill pay you back next month, its just things are tight right now.
Me: I dont lend money sorry, its never worked out for me in the past.
Chick: Well, Im not other people and you were just bragging about how much money you have. I dont see the problem.
Me: Let me think about it

She gets up and goes to the bathroom a bit later; while shes gone, I say to the bartender dude, this chick just asked to borrow 3 racks from me. The bartender says, Shes good for it, shes good people man; if I had it, I would have no problem loaning it to her. The chick comes back later; the topic didnt come up again until I got ready to leave she gives me her number and asks me to reconsider and call her to let her know either way. She give me a long hug with a kiss as I'm going out the door.

Do it?

I don't believe it. 

Where are all the people that vouched for AR's reliability at the start of this thing?
Still trying to pull the hooks out of their mouths.

Don't get me wrong, it was a fun story while it lasted, but you had to have been born yesterday if you believed any bit of it.

Any ruling on the above?
100% fishing. It was a fun run for a while, but I just read that psych update and clearly 100% fishing. I always thought it was a good amount of fishing, but it's more fun to ignore that and enjoy the ride. That last update really does put a bad taste in our mouths, so to speak.

Was away from FBG for a while.  Sorry to have caught up on the AR thread.  A shame his stories are over.

Users who are viewing this thread