What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (14 Viewers)

All 1u:

Cleveland State -8

Clemson +5

USC +2.5

Western Carolina +6.5

Tennessee State -4.5

St. Bonaventure -16.5

1u Wash/Duke o79.5 2nd half. Good middling opportunity + pace is picking up. Washington started out slow and a lot of easy FTs/layups were missed at the end of half.

I thought the Packers team total would open at 32. It's at 31. This will pay for all of your Christmas presents.

Trust your boy. The only advantage Oakland has is their running game. That goes out the window when they get down 14-0 early. I see Green Bay putting up over 40 points. This game clinches a first-round bye for them

Go make this bet.

Right now.

WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS???

after being at -4000 a day ago, Griffin is only -600 now at 5dimes to win. I unloaded a ton on him at -1000 to win a few days ago. Am I thinking about this too much, can he possibly lose this?

after being at -4000 a day ago, Griffin is only -600 now at 5dimes to win. I unloaded a ton on him at -1000 to win a few days ago. Am I thinking about this too much, can he possibly lose this?
last night neil everett said on sportscenter....his secret source for knowing that RGIII was going to win it was stiffarm.com instead of stiffarmtrophy.com.....stiffarm.com is some groups fantasy football website :lmao:

2u Troy +17

1u Clemson +5.5
There he is! :excited:
All 1u:

Cleveland State -8

Clemson +5

USC +2.5

Western Carolina +6.5

Tennessee State -4.5

St. Bonaventure -16.5
No, there he is. I won't complain as long as I'm not getting the hazing gussy took.
No one minds if you post your record before your plays so long as it's accurate to what's posted in the thread. In fact, it's encouraged - it'll tell a few of us if you're hot or not and should be jumping aboard. Don't be discouraged by the Gussy incident. This place is pretty open to new blood and it's the only place in the FFA where LSUCKS gets ignored and no one buys into his 17 unit bets :lmao: :lmao:

Also - don't post your plays after you've played them or just 20 seconds before the game so no one can jump on them with you. Just do the opposite of what Marshall Plan usually does (sorry GB MP).

Last edited by a moderator:
Army/Navy under 57.5Army gonna slow it down if they can with three yard dives and these two teams know each other intimately. Only once in the past five years has this game gone over 41 points, and that was 48 last year.
no idea how Army/Navy can possibly eclipse 56 points. But, that's the side I'm playing. Seemingly so far off, it's gotta be right. :bag:
28 at half, gonna be close. :popcorn:

Army/Navy under 57.5Army gonna slow it down if they can with three yard dives and these two teams know each other intimately. Only once in the past five years has this game gone over 41 points, and that was 48 last year.
no idea how Army/Navy can possibly eclipse 56 points. But, that's the side I'm playing. Seemingly so far off, it's gotta be right. :bag:
in-freakin-deed. :popcorn:

clock just melted away. Over is toast.

What's the over/under on when Day 3 of Game of Thrones WW begins? I'd like to bet the over.

What's the over/under on when Day 3 of Game of Thrones WW begins? I'd like to bet the over.
its not too far off, believe it or not.

Anyone with an android or iPhone?

Program called Kakao Chat - you can set up a chat room w specific people right on of your phone. If there's enough interest I'll set up a FFA Wagering Thread one. It's good times - you can post photos, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread