What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*NBA THREAD* Abe will be missed (2 Viewers)

Can someone get a binky for baby bron bron.

I like the kid with the "good effort" talk. Although if that kid said that in Boston he might have been found in a ditch after the game

Last edited by a moderator:
So, a team up 2-0 wins a little over 80% of the time and a team that wins game 5 of a tied series wins 85% of the time? Is that right?

Looks like we've got 2 great games left.

Pietrus' 3 after the Wade block was even bigger. Think that cut it from 6 to 3 at that point.
Good point...that was tremendous. 50/50 balls seemed to have gone Celts way in the end. Rondo was in the mix in a lot of those...So Rondo goes 3-15, Pierce goes 6-19, and they won?Heat bench laid a ###### egg

Magic is terrible on the set. Didn't he say after OT in game 2 that the Heat would wrap it up quickly? Something about tired legs and a demoralizing loss? Now he's questioning the Heat? Does that mean bet the Heat in game 6?

"now for some spirited discussion and analysis of this game... Jon Barry! And the black guy from Star Wars!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Magic is terrible on the set. Didn't he say after OT in game 2 that the Heat would wrap it up quickly? Something about tired legs and a demoralizing loss? Now he's questioning the Heat? Does that mean bet the Heat in game 6?
To be fair, I think everyone was over-reacting after the first 2 games of both series.

Which home team is more likely to win game 6? In the middle of a heated discussion here. It's OKst, right?

Interestingly a ring for any non Miami team punches the hof ticket for a lot of guys assuming they finish out long careers at a high level. Parker, durant, Allen, probably rondo. Manu becomes a lock....

The Washington Wizards announced Monday that Randy Wittman will return as their coach next season, retaining the position he accepted after Flip Saunders was fired in January. He has a 118-238 career record.

:thumbup:

Quick analysis before bed....

Miami settled for a lot of 3s. They were not working the ball inside enough. No way should they have shot 26 while leading the majority of the game

Lebron did not touch the ball enough in the 4th. That is on Spo

I am curious why Bosh did not play late, I thought he looked good

Pierce came up big at the end

Rondo came up with passes that had my jaw on the ground

Pietrus, as maddening as he can be, came up big

Garden is gonna be rocking Thurs...

Interestingly a ring for any non Miami team punches the hof ticket for a lot of guys assuming they finish out long careers at a high level. Parker, durant, Allen, probably rondo. Manu becomes a lock....
Let's not get too carried away here...

Which home team is more likely to win game 6? In the middle of a heated discussion here. It's OKst, right?
:yes:
Nip, you could ask the crowd-wisdom that same question each game of this series (Game 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6) and you would get the same answer. Celts won't get respect until if/when they get to the finals, at which point the same crowd will let you know they will get swept by the Western team

Quick analysis before bed....

Miami settled for a lot of 3s. They were not working the ball inside enough. No way should they have shot 26 while leading the majority of the game

Lebron did not touch the ball enough in the 4th. That is on Spo

I am curious why Bosh did not play late, I thought he looked good

Pierce came up big at the end

Rondo came up with passes that had my jaw on the ground

Pietrus, as maddening as he can be, came up big

Garden is gonna be rocking Thurs...
I'll bet the Heat fans travel and cloud out the Boston fans. There will be white shirts EVERYWHERE!

Phil Jackson to the Heat? Spoelstra is in way over his head.

The players obviously get a bunch of the blame, but he's still useless.

Nip, you could ask the crowd-wisdom that same question each game of this series (Game 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6) and you would get the same answer. Celts won't get respect until if/when they get to the finals, at which point the same crowd will let you know they will get swept by the Western team
You may be right, I may be crazy.

Forget the Celts, I think Spurs win the game. They know how to handle adversity, will play a disciplined game

But it might just be a lunatic you're looking for.

Forget the Celts, I think Spurs win the game. They know how to handle adversity, will play a disciplined game

Spolestra: "this is what it's all about...getting tested"

riiiight, that is way better than closing it out

What is he trying to there with facial hair?

Easy to blame Eric. Tell me what another coach would do differently.

You have two superstars who dominate the ball and not a lot of other help.

Spoelstra looks like how I would look on the podium after a loss. Lost
I was thinking the exact same thing. He is just babbling to babble. He's trying to put too much philosophical aspects into the discussion instead of discussing X's and Os. Not expecting him to elaborate in a lot of detail, but at the same time not look like he's just wanting to hear himself talk. If I wanted to hear that, I'd listen to a Jerry Jones press conference.

Users who are viewing this thread