What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (3 Viewers)

Yeah, but not for reasons relating to Halloween decorum.
You just randomly pop into this thread and it's usually to spew vitriol towards little kids. Seems weird to me.
Twelve years ago I was a lot more fun. I'd have been good for stories about strippers and nut flushes and Stuff that doesn't suck.
ABe, SEriously - YOu should think about therapy. I'm not trying to tease you for the sake of this thread; you really seem a little lost lately and bitter as hell.
He has been a bit of a Basket Case.

I honesty would love to have a therapist. I have a lot that weighs on me.
There are people classified as "social workers" who can do everything except prescribe drugs. Since you own your own business (my assumption based on your posts), look at your insurance policy and see what it includes. I work for a corporation and got 8 free sessions - helped immensely. When I had my own business, it also had some counselling included but it was so long ago I can't recall the details.

Just ate a chicken fried beef rib at Jack Allen's kitchen. New location in round rock. One of the best things I've ever put in my mouth.

'Uruk-Hai said:
'Abraham said:
There are people classified as "social workers" who can do everything except prescribe drugs. Since you own your own business (my assumption based on your posts), look at your insurance policy and see what it includes. I work for a corporation and got 8 free sessions - helped immensely. When I had my own business, it also had some counselling included but it was so long ago I can't recall the details.
Thanks. Ill look on to it.

'Uruk-Hai said:
'Abraham said:
Thanks. Ill look on to it.
Don't play around with this, COlin. I know from, er...well - I know. Don't #### around with this, dude. If you're not messing around with your posts and they are really how you feel, get some help.

Oh, I'm fine. It's at my last birthday I had that "this is your life" moment that everyone has at some point. I realized that most of what I had planned isn't going to happen. So I quit apologizing for things I like and started being more honest about the things I don't like. Probably should have done that a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, the Friday drive up 35 to Dallas is hideous.

Finally get checked in and unpacked, looking forward to adjusting my attitude and guess who's wife didn't pack his pot?

Conversation before we left:

Wife: You want me to pack your pot.

Me: Yeah, but not all of it

Five hours later

Me: Where's the pot?

Wife: You told me not to pack all of it.

Me: So you packed none?

Wife: I told you to pack it

Me: When?

Wife: I guess after you left the room.

'Officer Pete Malloy said:
'YSR said:
'Sheriff Bart said:
'Good said:
Is Cal, ahem, a man yet?
:lmao: I asked him if he kissed her and he replied "Yes. I mean she is my girlfriend. And she kind of makes me". This isn't the first girl to be kissing on my boy. :proud:Plus we had to pick up stuff (pizzas and crap) they sold for the fund raiser tonight. Since they sold so much each of the boys got to pic a poster off the table. There were about 20 choices I guess and they were very geared male/female. Dylan picked a Mario Bros poster which isn't any surprise. I'm watching Cal decide I'm thinking "oh god please don't pic the boy band or the kittens". He went with The Avengers. :thumbup:
My link
Romo almost stroked out laughing at this last night.
I feel like I'm doing the lord's work.
:mellow:
Yes
Jesus. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

can i still get pot ifrom the black guy n the alley behind Stans Blue Note? Will GM's dad be there with an SMU coed? So many questions

'Good said:
Locked in the Blazing Five, btw. Reduced juice Friday at SB.
I was listening to THE HERD today when he made these picks. His caveat was something like "I can't go 4-1 every week. Maybe we should just lose this week."

'Uruk-Hai said:
####-you-Cancer-update:

Chose a new oncologist. Cathay-born doctor with surprisingly liberal treatment ideas. Took some polaroids of my chest and it appears bad things haven't gotten any bigger. Wants to start with conventional, localized radiation. A few of you have sent me non-conventional options and I did some research on them, then presented a few to her (appreciated to the degree that I can't repay even with Romney's bank account). She is aware of all of them and we will be discussing over the next whatever-amount-of-time. I've put off starting the radiation til after January 1st for a couple of reasons:

1. I want to enjoy my holiday schedule and doing treatment is regimented.

2. Radiation doesn't - at least, with what I've been through so far - doesn't incapacitate one. But it does wipe you out some.

3. The cauliflower seems to be holding steady instead of growing.
I can't tell you how badly I want you to beat the shit out of this thing.

'Uruk-Hai said:
'Abraham said:
'Notorious T.R.E. said:
'Abraham said:
Yeah, but not for reasons relating to Halloween decorum.
You just randomly pop into this thread and it's usually to spew vitriol towards little kids. Seems weird to me.
Twelve years ago I was a lot more fun. I'd have been good for stories about strippers and nut flushes and Stuff that doesn't suck.
ABe, SEriously - YOu should think about therapy. I'm not trying to tease you for the sake of this thread; you really seem a little lost lately and bitter as hell.
He has been a bit of a Basket Case.
Good Riddance.

'krista4 said:
'Abraham said:
DO IT. that was the key to helping me get divorced. never been happier.
Tell me more.
it was all about the self-empowerment and helped me realize that I deserved better. :excited:
I like my wife. :shrug: It's everyone else (except cos) that bothers me.
Sorry...wasn't saying you should get divorced. Just saying you need to find some clarity in what is making you upset. Come to terms with what is really bothering you.

'General Malaise said:
1. I drove a minivan in highschool....that thing was like a tank...it was awesome, but don't think I ever want to drive one again

2. All this minivan talk is making me consider getting snipped

3. Taking a bus up to the LSU/Bama game tomorrow... :banned: Can't. Freaking. Wait.
If the twins didn't do that, I don't think it's in your future, GB. I'm seriously hoping this bike neuters me. Proninja, is that a real fact?
:lmao: I'm about 99% sure we're done....just haven't had the official neutering yet

My wife wants one more, maybe, but if another one is as tireless and sneaky as this guy is, forget it. I can barely keep up with him, and he's one.

Boys are off school today, I hear this conversation around 6am.Dylan: (knocks on bathroom door) You going pee or poop in there?Cal: PoopDylan: When I poop there's a lot. ROAR!!!!(makes sound like a dinosaur)Cal: What?!Dylan: I'm full of poop. A lot comes out of my butt. ROAR!!! (makes sound like a dinosaur again)Cal: Leave me alone.
:lmao: :lmao:
Congrats fish on getting fed.So I have been thinking for a week about how to break up with Sushi Girl. It was fun, but lots of yellow flags. Things that I will never be able to look past in a relationship. Decided to do it tomorrow when I go over and see her. She deserves more than a text breakup. Today, she texts me that she wants to discuss "important things" when I come over, not just hang out. So either we are on the same page, or in two totally different books.Most likely two different books, which is going to make things EPIC.
Dude, don't go over. You're going to get sucked up in her tractor beam. Just call her and say "Let's save each other the time and emotional effort and just part ways now. It was fun, best of luck to you out there."
So did the break up last night, and then again this morning. Brutal. Tried to be as nice as possible, but I guess the quickest way is to just be a total #######.
Sorry GB

My wife wants one more, maybe, but if another one is as tireless and sneaky as this guy is, forget it. I can barely keep up with him, and he's one.
Everyone tells me everything changes once you're outnumbered. I'm perfectly fine with two
As you should be. Every time Yuke hits a milestone (sleeping through the night, eating people food, walking, etc.), I'm moved to tears with excitement thinking about the fact that we'll never have to deal with that again. The day that he gets out of diapers may well be the greatest day of my life.

Everyone tells me everything changes once you're outnumbered. I'm perfectly fine with two
As you should be. Every time Yuke hits a milestone (sleeping through the night, eating people food, walking, etc.), I'm moved to tears with excitement thinking about the fact that we'll never have to deal with that again. The day that he gets out of diapers may well be the greatest day of my life.
This is a fantastic post. Have 2 and call it a life, imo. I already live with three people I'd like to kill on a regular basis, can't imagine going for a fourth.

Users who are viewing this thread