What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2014 Draft Prospects (1 Viewer)

Some crude positional rankings. Didn't go too deep here. Just hit the big names.

QB

1. Marcus Mariota, Oregon

2. Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville

3. Tajh Boyd, Clemson

4. Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M

RB

1. Lache Seastrunk, Baylor

2. Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin

3. Bishop Sankey, Washington

4. Jeremy Hill, LSU

5. Devonta Freeman, Florida State

6. Michael Dyer, Louisville

7. Ka'Deem Carey, Arizona

8. Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska

9. David Fluellen, Toledo

WR

1. Marqise Lee, USC

2. Sammy Watkins, Clemson

3. Allen Robinson, Penn State

4. Ty Montgomery, Stanford

5. Donte Moncrief, Mississippi

6. Odell Beckham, LSU

7. Mike Evans, Texas A&M

8. Jordan Matthews, Vanderbilt

TE

1. Eric Ebron, North Carolina

2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington

I'm wondering if Allen Robinson will move up the charts and become a first round pick when all is said and done. He was good last season, but this year he has taken his game to a new level. I was very tempted to rank him ahead of Watkins. If he tests well, he could project as a more prototypical #1 NFL WR than Lee. He has tremendous body control/ball skills and has added weight this year. He's not a burner, but he's sneaky fast and an economical route runner like Rueben Randle. I was very close to drafting him in a couple dev leagues this past year and I'm a little bummed that I missed out.

The other big riser at WR has been Ty Montgomery, who I've said enough about recently. He's rough around the edges, but his ability to make plays with the ball in his hands will excite teams. I still think he's likely to be in the 2015 draft when the dust settles, but he's playing well enough that he could leave after this season if he wants to go pro.

Been a little disappointed with Moncrief. He did have two TDs and 100+ yards a couple games back, but he's not quite having the season you'd hope for.
Marqise Lee is nowhere near the best WR in this class: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jcCSU-sFRs

Robinson hasn't taken his game to a new level. He has a QB with a big arm to get him the ball. I've watched a lot of Penn State and other guys have been open, especially their talented TEs, but Hackenberg is basically forcefeeding him the ball.

Marqise Lee is nowhere near the best WR in this class: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jcCSU-sFRs
SHOCKED to hear this from a chronic contrarian like you.

Tell me, which future 6th round pick from North Dakota State is better?
I'm not a chronic contrarian. I actually watch the players. Can you tell me what Lee does better than Odell Beckham?

What's North Dakota State got to do with anything? I mean, where's AJ McCarron in your rankings? Wasn't he your best QB prospect one time or another? Or was that on another message board? ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not a chronic contrarian. I actually watch the players. Can you tell me what Lee does better than Odell Beckham?
A lot of the same things that Kendall Wright does better than Jarius Wright.

Seriously, you've got what poker players call "fancy play syndrome." Always trying to make the hero call and knock down every hyped prospect. The FF hipster who's always touting some band you've never even heard of. It is totally predictable. Someone mentions a prospect and you come along and say, "Nah, he sucks, but unheralded player X is awesome."

I can take one or two of those calls seriously per draft cycle, but when it's a constant stream it becomes like the boy who cried wolf. Lee is not a perfect prospect, just like Kendall Wright wasn't a perfect prospect. That doesn't mean he isn't still a 1st round talent who will thrive on Sundays. I went back and watched his 2012 highlights recently and was reminded why I liked him in the first place. Tremendous athlete. Very agile and very dangerous in the open field. Sneaky vertical speed. Like Blackmon, he won't measure with a monster height/weight, but looks bigger and stronger on the field than his measurements.

Stylistically, there is a similarity with Beckham. Neither is going to be the WR of choice for the jump ball/catch radius crowd. Both are very economical and athletic. I think one of Lee's advantages is that he's just a slightly bigger and better version of the same thing. I do like Beckham though.

Seriously, you've got what poker players call "fancy play syndrome." Always trying to make the hero call and knock down every hyped prospect. The FF hipster who's always touting some band you've never even heard of. It is totally predictable. Someone mentions a prospect and you come along and say, "Nah, he sucks, but unheralded player X is awesome."

I can take one or two of those calls seriously per draft cycle, but when it's a constant stream it becomes like the boy who cried wolf. Lee is not a perfect prospect, just like Kendall Wright wasn't a perfect prospect. That doesn't mean he isn't still a 1st round talent who will thrive on Sundays. I went back and watched his 2012 highlights recently and was reminded why I liked him in the first place. Tremendous athlete. Very agile and very dangerous in the open field. Sneaky vertical speed. Like Blackmon, he won't measure with a monster height/weight, but looks bigger and stronger on the field than his measurements.

Stylistically, there is a similarity with Beckham. Neither is going to be the WR of choice for the jump ball/catch radius crowd. Both are very economical and athletic. I think one of Lee's advantages is that he's just a slightly bigger and better version of the same thing. I do like Beckham though.
I think I'm the only one not delusional enough to accept that Lee isn't clearly the best WR prospect in this draft.

How does Lee look bigger and stronger when he rarely ever beats a DB for contested balls? Something that Beckham clearly does as well as anyone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cjvErKu35g

Beckham would be the WR of choice between these two on jump balls. Lee is taller, but skinnier. He is not better than Beckham, except for on kick returns. Beckham plays bigger and stronger and has a better BMI.

I think I'm the only one not delusional enough to accept that Lee isn't clearly the best WR prospect in this draft.
Your claim wasn't that he isn't the best WR in this class. It was actually...

I can buy that Lee is overrated and that there might be better WRs in the draft, but that's just nonsense.

A silly, hyperbolic statement. Just like your Jarius Wright > Kendall Wright and Yeldon = Alfred Blue claims.

I think you're sincere and honest in your opinions, but I also think you have a tendency to (unconsciously) try too hard to uncover flaws in marquee names while simultaneously overrating your favorite sleepers. That's why I have a tough time buying these ridiculous claims. It is one thing to be down on Lee, but another to say he's nowhere near the best WR in the draft when pretty much every objective source seems to rate him as a likely 1st round pick.

I missed on grabbing Watkins in my Devy league but I'm happy with Lee...can you go wrong with either......probably not. Watkins concerns me from a mental aspect. His play making abilities speak of itself. Now he's being called out by his own coach. I'm happy with Lee, there are others I'm carefully watching but my main focus is the RB and TE position.

ETA: I have been looking at the QB position, Bridge is already taken but I'm not too sure he's the #1 in this class.

Tex

Your claim wasn't that he isn't the best WR in this class. It was actually...

I can buy that Lee is overrated and that there might be better WRs in the draft, but that's just nonsense.

A silly, hyperbolic statement. Just like your Jarius Wright > Kendall Wright and Yeldon = Alfred Blue claims.

I think you're sincere and honest in your opinions, but I also think you have a tendency to (unconsciously) try too hard to uncover flaws in marquee names while simultaneously overrating your favorite sleepers. That's why I have a tough time buying these ridiculous claims. It is one thing to be down on Lee, but another to say he's nowhere near the best WR in the draft when pretty much every objective source seems to rate him as a likely 1st round pick.
My evaluation of Lee is based on watching him, while yours is based on "pretty much every objective source". It's not like you or anyone else agrees with everything every source says. We all pick and choose what can back up our claims.

I don't try too hard to uncover flaws. Anyone can easily see it in the video I posted. Anyone can also easily see that Beckham is better at jump balls.

Kendall Wright doesn't lack talent, but he was overdrafted. He's a 3rd/4th rounder without Griffin III.

My evaluation of Lee is based on watching him, while yours is based on "pretty much every objective source".
I've been watching Lee for years. Pac-12 is my local BCS conference. I actually had the first post in the Shark Pool about Lee back in November of 2011.

On a 2014 note, remember the name Marqise Lee. True freshman WR who is really beginning to assert himself in the second half of the season. He looks like a surefire first round pick and perhaps a better NFL prospect than Robert Woods. He's just destroying UCLA right now a week after hanging 187 yards on Oregon.
I have seen him play many times. I know what he can do. He's a very impressive player. To me, he passes the eyeball test.

He isn't the biggest or fastest, but much like Blackmon or Crabtree he's just a fluid athlete who has the "it" factor as a football player.

The main reason why I like him is because he looks like the real deal to me. Then there are the other factors. He was one of the best long jumpers in the entire country as a high schooler (#3 mark in the nation). That reflects his explosiveness. Tee Martin, who has seen his fair share of football players, said this about him:

"He's gotta be in the top five of the most freakish athletes I've ever been around," said USC WR coach Tee Martin, a former standout QB at Tennessee who also played in the NFL with the Pittsburgh Steelers. "He's in there with the Jamal Lewises, the Leonard Littles, the Donta Stallworths and Kordell Stewarts. The things that are so great about Marqise is he's got this great ability to contort his body and to jump and just explode and go from zero to 60 really fast. And the really scary part is he's still so young and is working so hard to get better."
Lee was 2nd in the nation in receiving yards last year and won the Biletnikoff Award.

Robert Woods was a high 2nd round pick this year. Based on what we've seen so far in the NFL, he looks like he'll be a pretty good player.

Well, when Lee got to USC he pretty quickly overtook Woods and relegated him to a secondary role. Ask any USC fan who is more talented and they will probably say Lee hands down. If he's more athletic and more effective than a guy who was a top 40 pick, what do you think that says about his own potential?

Rob Rang has him as a top 15 pick in his latest mock and specifically mentions that NFL scouts are high on him. CFN had him rated as the top WR prospect in college football entering the season. You will be hard-pressed to find a remotely credible pundit or draft site that doesn't regard him as a likely 1st round pick.

Add it all up, and there is a lot to like about Marqise Lee. You must have agreed at some point because you had Lee as your #1 WR on page 1 in January.

Apparently something has changed for you between now and then. By hyper-scrutinizing his "catching technique" you might be missing the bigger picture, which is his tremendous overall football ability. He isn't 6'5" like Calvin Johnson and he isn't going to be a can't-miss lock Pro Bowler for every analyst, but there are LOTS of reasons why he's regarded as one of the best skill prospects in college football and it just seems to me that you're overthinking this. Latching onto every little flaw instead of just accepting that he might be pretty good.

I only care what you think about Lee, not anyone else. I put very little stock into what mass media guys say. I put even less stock into what former players say. I also don't care where he'll be picked until it actually happens. Who else is Rob Rang high on?

Terrance Williams led the FBS in receiving last year. What's that mean, if anything?

Kasen Williams is bigger and had a better triple jump and high jump in high school than Lee. Williams' long jump was only about 2" less.

Williams: http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=350111

Lee: http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=978357

It was a crude list for me as well. Feel free to pick apart the rest of the rankings. A lot has changed for me. It's the result of watching tons of footage of as many college prospects as I can, Freshmen to Seniors and even 2014 HS recruits.

Lee is a phenomenal athlete. He just isn't a phenomenal WR, at least not one I'd draft in the 1st round of the NFL Draft.

How does Lee look bigger and stronger when he rarely ever beats a DB for contested balls? Something that Beckham clearly does as well as anyone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cjvErKu35g

Beckham would be the WR of choice between these two on jump balls. Lee is taller, but skinnier. He is not better than Beckham, except for on kick returns. Beckham plays bigger and stronger and has a better BMI.
So you show a video of cherry picked plays designed to make Lee look bad and then show the best possible game for Beckham. Why not just show the full length videos of Lee in those games sited above? He's doing all the things you say he doesn't and that video says he doesn't in the full version. Also, why aren't we showing Beckham vs Auburn last year while we're at it?

So you show a video of cherry picked plays designed to make Lee look bad and then show the best possible game for Beckham. Why not just show the full length videos of Lee in those games sited above? He's doing all the things you say he doesn't and that video says he doesn't in the full version. Also, why aren't we showing Beckham vs Auburn last year while we're at it?
Anyone who didn't know what they were looking at would probably think the majority of the Lee video I posted were actually "highlights".

I didn't actually show Beckham's best game. Most of his other games have been equally impressive.

If you've seen Lee do the things I say he doesn't do, feel free to post your findings. Because I haven't seen it. Most of the footage is from draftbreakdown.com. Have at it.

If I'm cherry picking, what's EBF doing?

One player that seems to be flying under the radar on these boards is Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech. Leads the Big 12 in receptions and a monster to defend..

People don't seem to be talking about him much and expect that to change sooner then later.

Anyone who didn't know what they were looking at would probably think the majority of the Lee video I posted were actually "highlights".

I didn't actually show Beckham's best game. Most of his other games have been equally impressive.

If you've seen Lee do the things I say he doesn't do, feel free to post your findings. Because I haven't seen it. Most of the footage is from draftbreakdown.com. Have at it.

If I'm cherry picking, what's EBF doing?
I'm working from an iPad so posting the videos is a pain. The full length are easy to find if you just search Lee though. I maybe misspoke with directing it to you as really the video creator was the one clearly picking out the bad plays by Lee. Pointing out that he doesn't high point the ball is one example. I'd agree, he doesn't do it consistently and need work. He does it in the full length though vs Arz and vs another team. Not sure I can recall all this stuff off the top of my head. Saying he basket catches is again misleading. He plucks the ball several times vs. Arz and vs. UCLA. Yeah, there are times he doesn't. The point is, the same thing could be done for Beckham. His Auburn game last year is one that comes to mind for me immediately. I think he had 3 or 4 drops in that game. The fact of the matter is you did post a disparaging video of Lee and an optimistic one of Beckham. I get it, you are trying to make a point. I just don't think those videos were a very objective view on the players. Lee is better than his suggest and Beckham is not as good as his suggest.

Saying Lee isn't a first rounder is, IMO, going over the top with things. He is. Perhaps he isn't the best WR in this class. I'd be open to debating that no problem. Personally o don't get to watch much PAC12 football because of my east coast dwelling. I do get to see a good deal of SEC football though and Beckham doesn't stand out as a top WR prospect to me. He struggles with the jam and has trouble locating the ball over his shoulder. He's great at catching it when he squares his body up to it but not tracking it over the shoulder for some reason. That is a problem for me as it translates to the NFL. Lee does that very well.

I've seen Lee drop more than a few passes. I actually wouldn't dispute the basic criticism that he has slightly below average hands relative to other first round WRs.

Where I think we disagree is about the extent to which that one flaw colors his entire outlook as an NFL prospect. There are a lot of variables that go into success. For example, Terrell Owens never had the best hands, but he was a monster to cover and when he caught the ball he was a huge threat to make a big play. So even though he was a bit lacking from a pure WR skills standpoint, he was still a phenomenal NFL player.

Lee isn't quite the height/weight/speed specimen that Owens was. My point is that one flaw in a player's game doesn't have to preclude him from NFL success. I think by putting way too much emphasis on "catching technique" you run the risk of overlooking a lot of the other variables. Lee is a great athlete. Very difficult to cover. Very dangerous after the catch. Yes, he will drop some catchable balls here and there, but he will also catch a lot of them. He had 118 grabs last year FFS.

I've seen Lee drop more than a few passes. I actually wouldn't dispute the basic criticism that he has slightly below average hands relative to other first round WRs.

Where I think we disagree is about the extent to which that one flaw colors his entire outlook as an NFL prospect. There are a lot of variables that go into success. For example, Terrell Owens never had the best hands, but he was a monster to cover and when he caught the ball he was a huge threat to make a big play. So even though he was a bit lacking from a pure WR skills standpoint, he was still a phenomenal NFL player.

Lee isn't quite the height/weight/speed specimen that Owens was. My point is that one flaw in a player's game doesn't have to preclude him from NFL success. I think by putting way too much emphasis on "catching technique" you run the risk of overlooking a lot of the other variables. Lee is a great athlete. Very difficult to cover. Very dangerous after the catch. Yes, he will drop some catchable balls here and there, but he will also catch a lot of them. He had 118 grabs last year FFS.
I'd agree with this. What I see in Lee is an inconsistent catcher. He makes some great hands catches and then let's others all the way to his chest. From what I can tell most of his body catches come when contested. I'm not sure if he feels he needs to box out the defender or what. He needs to work on it. His playmaking ability jumps off the screen though.

One player that seems to be flying under the radar on these boards is Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech. Leads the Big 12 in receptions and a monster to defend..

People don't seem to be talking about him much and expect that to change sooner then later.
Yup, he'll be up there with ASJ and Ebron.

Yup, he'll be up there with ASJ and Ebron.
Troy Niklas is another. One of best blocking TEs and is equally impressive catching. Lots of Jason Witten to his game.

I really need you to keep your mouth closed sir no more talk about Jace............THANK YOU!

I really need you to keep your mouth closed sir no more talk about Jace............THANK YOU!
Top Prospect of Week Seven: Texas Tech TE Jace Amaro
Thanks Faust for making it worst..............I knew I could can't on you to find something! Now the cat is really going to be out of the bag, thanks guys. ;)

Rotoworld:

Two NFL executives who spoke to NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah believe LSU senior QB Zach Mettenberger is the most improved player in college football this season.
"He was bad at the beginning of last year, but he showed some promise toward the end of the season," one exec said. "He's taken his game to a whole new level this year. Nobody has done more to help their draft stock than him." Another said Mettenberger looks much more confident and is not making big mistakes. The LSU senior could be the best vertical passer in May's draft, which will certainly help his evaluation.

Source: NFL.com
Oregon redshirt sophomore QB Marcus Mariota leads the nation with 10.4 yards per rush and is tied for lead among quarterbacks with eight rushing touchdowns.
Oregon averages 8.6 yards per play when Mariota is in at quarterback and scores a touchdown on 5.7/10 drives, according to ESPN. The redshirt sophomore is one of, if not the top, playmakers in the country thanks to his ability to win with his arm and legs. He is a perfect fit in Oregon's tempo offense.

Source: Joe Schad on Twitter
Oregon redshirt QB Marcus Mariota said he will not discuss his NFL future until the after the season.
"My family and I have decided to hold off on these conversations until after the season," Mariota told a Portland radio station. "We're obviously going to put the pros and cons together, and we're going to do what's best for the family. At the same time, my education is important... I love Oregon. I love the community. We'll decide when the time is right." We fully expect Mariota to enter May's draft, and that decision will be made in January.

Source: 750 The Game
SI.com's Andy Staples jumped Oregon redshirt sophomore QB Marcus Mariota from No. 23 to 6 in his 2014 NFL Draft Big Board.
Staples was one of few holdouts left, criminally underrating Mariota prior to his about-face this week. Staples deemed that change of heart necessary after watching Mariota shred Washington for 454 yards of total offense and three touchdowns in a 45-24 victory on Saturday. "I had him ranked way too low before," Staples wrote.

Source: Monday Morning Quarterback

People may be down on Cody Hoffman, but he's no less talented than he was last year or his Sophomore year. Hoffman can't "separate", but he's averaging a career high 17.3 YPR. He's no worse than Alshon Jeffery in the separation department when given a chance to run downfield: http://youtu.be/82d50WPslq0?t=4m30s
Ahh it all comes together. I knew I had seen the Lee/body-catching obsession somewhere before.

You're norcalgsr over on footballsfuture and draftcountdown.

Rotoworld:

Five of six coaches or NFL scouts Jeremy Fowler recently spoke with brought up Clemson senior QB Tajh Boyd among college passers with the quickest release.
Fowler adds that he approximates Boyd's release clocking in at 0.23 seconds. It is only icing on the cake in terms of Boyd's evaluation, since he shows mobility in the pocket to find throwing lanes and multiple arm angles to fit passes into windows. Both help compensate for his lack of ideal height.

Source: CBS Sports

Just a little bit. Yeeesh.

How did he go undrafted in all of my dev leagues?

He might be a top 20 pick in May.

Just a little bit. Yeeesh.

How did he go undrafted in all of my dev leagues?

He might be a top 20 pick in May.
Not if he can't block. He's very similar to Jared Cook.
If Jared Cook was as good at catching, as he is bad at blocking, I'd agree.
Ebron has an equal issue with concentration drops.
Maybe he and Lee can go halfsies on a JUGS machine.

Seriously though, I had the 1.05 pick in a 1.5 PPR TE dev draft and Ebron was on my very short list. The main reason why I shied away from him was because he dropped too many balls in the game cuts I watched. Then he comes out this season and makes a number of ridiculous catches.

Tonight: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9841560

Earlier this season: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4wLP8NInqA

Oyyyy. Kicking myself for that one. Irony is that the guy I drafted instead (Moncrief) also has the dropsies and isn't as fluid.

It's early, but Ebron is on my short list of 6-7 guys who look like good bets in rookie drafts.

It's funny. One devy draft was only 14 players deep (one round). And it's a TE premium league.

Two TE's were taken: ASJ and Lyerla.

And now, those won't even be the top 2 TE's! I'd bet that Ebron and Amaro have a 50/50 shot of going before ASJ. And Lyerla is probably going to be a 5th rounder, or later. Despite his insane athleticism.

It's funny. One devy draft was only 14 players deep (one round). And it's a TE premium league.

And now, those won't even be the top 2 TE's! I'd bet that Ebron and Amaro have a 50/50 shot of going before ASJ. And Lyerla is probably going to be a 5th rounder, or later. Despite his insane athleticism.
I'll take this side of that one.

For me, TE's are pretty hard to gauge in CFB. It's easy to see the talent there, but it's hard(er) to see how they'll transition into the pro game. I think there's a bigger jump from CFB to the NFL for TE's than there is at any other position. Protections just aren't a priority in CFB like they are in the NFL and it's hard to gauge where a guy will be once he's asked to do more in the NFL. Slow starts are the norm with TE's coming to the NFL and spending a devy pick on someone who may not even "get it" until year 2 or 3 just seems like an investment that's a bit too long term for dynasty leagues. But that's just me.

For me, TE's are pretty hard to gauge in CFB. It's easy to see the talent there, but it's hard(er) to see how they'll transition into the pro game. I think there's a bigger jump from CFB to the NFL for TE's than there is at any other position. Protections just aren't a priority in CFB like they are in the NFL and it's hard to gauge where a guy will be once he's asked to do more in the NFL. Slow starts are the norm with TE's coming to the NFL and spending a devy pick on someone who may not even "get it" until year 2 or 3 just seems like an investment that's a bit too long term for dynasty leagues. But that's just me.
I agree completely. Even in this format, where star TE's are gold, I was glad that Lyerla was taken before me so I could snag Cooper.

I agree completely. Even in this format, where star TE's are gold, I was glad that Lyerla was taken before me so I could snag Cooper.
Wow, taken before Cooper! :o

I'll be curious to see what NFL teams think about this whole leaving the team thing. I know he doesn't have the reputation that Da'Rick did but we could see another free-faller like you suggested.

Wow, taken before Cooper! :o

I'll be curious to see what NFL teams think about this whole leaving the team thing. I know he doesn't have the reputation that Da'Rick did but we could see another free-faller like you suggested.
He's a rumored drug user and a quitter. And worse, even though he's looked like a good football player when given the opportunity, he really has very little production, at all. You're drafting him almost entirely based off his potential. He needs to blow up the combine and look fluid and natural in receiving drills, or he's screwed. Drafting a project is tough to begin with. Nevermind one with character concerns.And yeah, Cooper actually fell all the way to me at #14. Which is crazy, seeing some of the names that went before him.

He's a rumored drug user and a quitter. And worse, even though he's looked like a good football player when given the opportunity, he really has very little production, at all. You're drafting him almost entirely based off his potential. He needs to blow up the combine and look fluid and natural in receiving drills, or he's screwed. Drafting a project is tough to begin with. Nevermind one with character concerns.

And yeah, Cooper actually fell all the way to me at #14. Which is crazy, seeing some of the names that went before him.
Interesting. I never knew about the drug use. I honestly don't look all that much into TE's because I tend to stay away from them until they're rookies. Then I could definitely see a Da'Rick situation with him... :X

He's a rumored drug user and a quitter. And worse, even though he's looked like a good football player when given the opportunity, he really has very little production, at all. You're drafting him almost entirely based off his potential. He needs to blow up the combine and look fluid and natural in receiving drills, or he's screwed. Drafting a project is tough to begin with. Nevermind one with character concerns.

And yeah, Cooper actually fell all the way to me at #14. Which is crazy, seeing some of the names that went before him.
Interesting. I never knew about the drug use. I honestly don't look all that much into TE's because I tend to stay away from them until they're rookies. Then I could definitely see a Da'Rick situation with him... :X
There's nothing factual out there regarding drug use, but that's the word among Oregon homers. So take it as you will. Just rumors, at this point, and who knows if we'll ever know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread