What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (5 Viewers)

I don't have a wife and kids like most of you. But I am still too busy, and lack the excess energy, to hate anybody.

Except honsui. F'n honsui.

Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:
:lmao:

So pathetic. You just wished death on a guy then pretend you care about him? You're too busy trying to stir up drama in here to notice how much Abe has been talking about his daughter and child-to-be in here this week.

I've never had a beef with you because I've been able to ignore you up until this point, but you went overboard with your comment. Be a man and own up to it.

You obviously have a lot of pent of frustration about me, though. Care to elaborate?
Who said I was talking about Abe in my post? It was you that added a comment. If I meant anything for anyone in this thread, do you really think I'm the type to hold back?

As for you "ignoring me" well, please...continue to do so. You've been a latent clown for years so please continue to disregard anything I say and we'll do just fine. To be honest, if I had any "pent of frustration" about you, I'd rather end my life because you really strike me as boring and two steps behind anything in life. If you need me to elaborate on my point, look for it in three days.
You insinuated it was him after he responded to.

Life's too short and we're too old for this drama, dude. Just cut the ####. Have a beer and relax.
HE insinuated I meant HIM! Did you miss where Bob did the same? It's you that needs to relax. If he was who I was talking about, do you not think I'd launch into him like I would with anyone else? You really suck at FBGing, I'm not that hard to figure out. I took his comment and made a bolded comment that could apply to anyone in his situation. Christ, you are freakin' thick.
You've got major issues dude. Just go away.

Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:
WTF is going on?
Exactly what roboto is referring to. Imp comes in here spewing his bull#### and no one says anything because they're afraid of this exact scenario. Ignoring him is easier than inviting the drama. But I'm not going to sit here like a poossy and act like it's fine for him to say someone's family would be better off he he was dead. He obviously took offense to that and decided to come clean about 10 years of hatred he has for me. :shrug:
Dude, I really don't care if you exist.
You seem to care enough to keep going on with details of my life. :shrug:
I now have two people I hope die. Happy now? You're the only one in this thread. Feel special, Jason.
Full of class. Same as day 1. :thumbup:

Current Position: FBG

Responsibilities include: Filming myself eating things. Soap fusion. FBGing. Werewolf. Limping through a gout attack. Skepticism of black ice. Posting :lmao: smiley. Ignoring imp. Making shukewiches. Posting :confused: smiley. Actually being confused. Sometimes not being confused but acting confused anyways. Answering PMs on virtually any topic. Shaving.

Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:

So pathetic. You just wished death on a guy then pretend you care about him? You're too busy trying to stir up drama in here to notice how much Abe has been talking about his daughter and child-to-be in here this week.

I've never had a beef with you because I've been able to ignore you up until this point, but you went overboard with your comment. Be a man and own up to it.

You obviously have a lot of pent of frustration about me, though. Care to elaborate?
Who said I was talking about Abe in my post? It was you that added a comment. If I meant anything for anyone in this thread, do you really think I'm the type to hold back?

As for you "ignoring me" well, please...continue to do so. You've been a latent clown for years so please continue to disregard anything I say and we'll do just fine. To be honest, if I had any "pent of frustration" about you, I'd rather end my life because you really strike me as boring and two steps behind anything in life. If you need me to elaborate on my point, look for it in three days.
You insinuated it was him after he responded to.

Life's too short and we're too old for this drama, dude. Just cut the ####. Have a beer and relax.
HE insinuated I meant HIM! Did you miss where Bob did the same? It's you that needs to relax. If he was who I was talking about, do you not think I'd launch into him like I would with anyone else? You really suck at FBGing, I'm not that hard to figure out. I took his comment and made a bolded comment that could apply to anyone in his situation. Christ, you are freakin' thick.
You've got major issues dude. Just go away.
My issues? Not so much.
Your posts say otherwise.

Speaking of Breaking Bad, I didn't want to dig through the BB thread, but we're on Season 3 and we had a question

How did Tuco's old man (grandpa?) remember Walter's name? Was it from the interrogation? I thought he only knew him as Heisenberg. We've watched a few episodes while juggling our 1 year old so we may have missed something.

Speaking of Breaking Bad, I didn't want to dig through the BB thread, but we're on Season 3 and we had a question

How did Tuco's old man (grandpa?) remember Walter's name? Was it from the interrogation? I thought he only knew him as Heisenberg. We've watched a few episodes while juggling our 1 year old so we may have missed something.
Tuco asked him for his license in the old man's trailer. Tuco left it on the table. And his brain is super oxygenated because he breathes so hard through his nose.

Current Position: FBG

Responsibilities include: Filming myself eating things. Soap fusion. FBGing. Werewolf. Limping through a gout attack. Skepticism of black ice. Posting :lmao: smiley. Ignoring imp. Making shukewiches. Posting :confused: smiley. Actually being confused. Sometimes not being confused but acting confused anyways. Answering PMs on virtually any topic. Shaving.

Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:
WTF is going on?
Exactly what roboto is referring to. Imp comes in here spewing his bull#### and no one says anything because they're afraid of this exact scenario. Ignoring him is easier than inviting the drama. But I'm not going to sit here like a poossy and act like it's fine for him to say someone's family would be better off he he was dead. He obviously took offense to that and decided to come clean about 10 years of hatred he has for me. :shrug:
I now have two people I hope die. Happy now? You're the only one in this thread. Feel special, Jason.
This won't hurt me at all. You piped up (and others will take your side) and I just don't have it in me to care. If you died, so be it...no loss.
Serious question. Did you not expect others to "pipe up" when you wished death on another human being, whether it was Abe or not? And then were you waiting to lash out anyone who did? Or just me?

I don't know how to do spoilers on the mobile version so hopefully I don't ruin anything. Tuco went through both wallets in front of Hector in the desert.

Tuco asked him for his license in the old man's trailer. Tuco left it on the table. And his brain is super oxygenated because he breathes so hard through his nose.
Gotcha. Thanks

Remember at the house, Tuco takes out Walt's wallet and says his real name? Sees the family pics and says he always likes working with a family man.

Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:
WTF is going on?
This won't hurt me at all. You piped up (and others will take your side) and I just don't have it in me to care. If you died, so be it...no loss.
Serious question. Did you not expect others to "pipe up" when you wished death on another human being, whether it was Abe or not? And then were you waiting to lash out anyone who did? Or just me?
There are a lot of people who post in this thread that know how I do things and they know I appreciate them very much.
:furley:

I don't know how to do spoilers on the mobile version so hopefully I don't ruin anything. Tuco went through both wallets in front of Hector in the desert.
Thanks. I think that's probably vague enough

But seriously, this Breaking Bad marathon is rad, yo.

Abe> May have an extra ticket to Alamo Bowl. Any interest?
Thanks for the quasi-offer. If they were playing the Vols I'd be there in a heartbeat. But as it is I'm going to watch the bloodletting at home while Homer is in route to kill me and Imp eggs him on. Been a long day.

Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:
WTF is going on?
I made my comment and dealt with it in PM. The fact that you jumped in was odd but the fact you made it personal caught me off guard. When you clearly made it known you don't care about me, well I made it very clear I don't care about you.

There are a lot of people who post in this thread that know how I do things and they know I appreciate them very much.
You publicly called out Abe as being a "class A screwup" after he assumed you were wishing death on him. I admit I may have read into it and I apologize for making a false accusation.

As you've noted multiple times, I'm not always in the loop. I know you've been involved in some serious drama around here, but I don't know the details, because I don't feel it's important to me. If you interpret me ignoring your drama (and you have to admit you have a knack for it) as not caring about you, so be it.

With that said, I'm not going to back down from my stance that calling Abe out publicly and saying you want some other member to die are not acceptable in the community we've built here.

And yes, we all know "how you like to do things". You like to come in here and poke people with a stick until you get a reaction. You got one from me. Congrats.

Enjoying a cold 24 ounce PBR right now. Every time I have one, I imagine HJS shaking his head disapprovingly and calling me a hipster ########.

Ball Son Urchin said:
I'll just leave this here.

It's coming up on nine years and no one has ever asked me "Are you OK?"

I will always be the bad guy around here even though I was tortured by a select group. The thin skin some of you have developed is really amusing when the attacks launched at me were more heartless than anything you could dream up. Me saying "I wish you were dead" is absolutely nothing compared to the onslaught of "Imp killed his girlfriend" or "Imp's girlfriend killed herself" that I had to put up with over the years...hell, it still pops up every so often.

There is a solid group of you that have reached out, or allowed me to reach out, that I consider my friends. I appreciate all of you. The ones who just assume things about me, or the ones who have read things about me and assume it's all true...yeah, you can die.
I don't know anything about your girlfriend or your past issues. I do care though. If it helps for me to ask if you are okay, I will. I'd rather just let you know that I hope you are and whatever it is that has been a struggle or challenge is something you are in the process of overcoming.

Shuke is a good ham. Most everyone here is which is why this thread has been so good for so many reasons. If you want to be part of the circle, come on. We are glad to have you. If not, the Marfa thread is just down the way...

Ball Son Urchin said:

I will always be the bad guy around here even though I was tortured by a select group. The thin skin some of you have developed is really amusing when the attacks launched at me were more heartless than anything you could dream up. Me saying "I wish you were dead" is absolutely nothing compared to the onslaught of "Imp killed his girlfriend" or "Imp's girlfriend killed herself" that I had to put up with over the years...hell, it still pops up every so often.

There is a solid group of you that have reached out, or allowed me to reach out, that I consider my friends. I appreciate all of you. The ones who just assume things about me, or the ones who have read things about me and assume it's all true...yeah, you can die.
I'm sorry you went through all of that. Again, I don't know the details. But, if you don't want people to assume things about you, you might want to cut the hyperbole and the ibully act. I'll take it to PM.

Ball Son Urchin said:
Ball Son Urchin said:

I'm sorry you went through all of that. Again, I don't know the details. But, if you don't want people to assume things about you, you might want to cut the hyperbole and the ibully act. I'll take it to PM.
You are a freakin' liar.
:shrug: Yes I heard about this stuff with your girlfriend years back. I have no idea what actually happened. Hence, "I don't know the details". And I've never said one mother ####ing word to you about it.

I'm done here. You can respond to my PM or ignore it.

Users who are viewing this thread