What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (13 Viewers)

Aussie Open Day 1

Kenny DE Schepper -125 over Di Wu

Bogomolov +115 over Fognini

DAY 2

Tommy Robredo -130 over Rosol

Michael Russell +450 over Tursonov

Parlay

Sisjling / Raonic / Janowicz / Nieminen / Mayer

100/321

The last 3 years have been good to us. Let's keep it going.
:thumbup: Tailed these and FYI if you shop around a bit can get quite a bit better lines. What book did you post these with?

Does anyone feel a home field for Carolina tomorrow.
No. Not sure it matters where these two teams play, it is going to come down to a mistake by one of the QBs that decides it. They are essentially the same team, SF with a little more offensive power.
Gonna be a great ####### game. I really don't even want to put money on it, so I can just enjoy the slugfest/chess match.

Effin Brady. Looks completely unscathed in the presser.

I think I take the Pats giving whatever next week if the Chargers win, and most definitely on the road getting anything in Denver if the Broncos win.

No. Not sure it matters where these two teams play, it is going to come down to a mistake by one of the QBs that decides it. They are essentially the same team, SF with a little more offensive power.
Gonna be a great ####### game. I really don't even want to put money on it, so I can just enjoy the slugfest/chess match.
I think the first game was 10-9? amiright? Carolina has the better QB, SF has the better skill position players. Both defenses are just 1980s Bears physical, they just smash teams in the mouth and are hard to wear down. Seahawks are the fastest football team I've ever seen on defense (maybe '86 Giants or that Tampa Super Bowl team), but use a different style than these two. I can't remember a year in the NFL in my lifetime with three defenses like this. Can you?

I think the first game was 10-9? amiright? Carolina has the better QB, SF has the better skill position players. Both defenses are just 1980s Bears physical, they just smash teams in the mouth and are hard to wear down. Seahawks are the fastest football team I've ever seen on defense (maybe '86 Giants or that Tampa Super Bowl team), but use a different style than these two. I can't remember a year in the NFL in my lifetime with three defenses like this. Can you?
Three? Top of my head, no. There were always Giants, Niners or Bears, Giants or Bears, Niners, but rarely three at once.

Yes, the first meeting was 10-9.

Come on Niners, Broncos, and the OVER in both. That would cap off a cool 10k parlay, and would really help to make this gambling season bright.

Manning is going to throw 28 points right there. Rivers will air it out for 21, figure a rushing TD on each side and a FG in there somewhere. That gets you to 66 without breaking a sweat...

Come on Niners, Broncos, and the OVER in both. That would cap off a cool 10k parlay, and would really help to make this gambling season bright.
Sorry in advance.
Think I'm hosed in both games on that?Damnit.
Probably the SF game and maybe the other one too.
Damnit. I was sort of worried about that one but the OU was only 41 points.

I ducking hate gambling.

Scroll up a bit. The last meeting was 10-9. SF gives up 17 PPG on the road. CAR gives up 12 PPG at home. I don't see fireworks here.

Add Denver/49ers teaser and I have the 49ers pending with the Pats and Seahawks in teasers. Go cover Niners!

Also Chargers/Broncos UNDER 54

I promised myself I'm going to keep it fairly light today. Everyone I know won big money yesterday. In my experience there is no such thing as a NFL playoff weekend where the public :porked: the books.

That said I did grab SD +9.

Here are prop dummy's plays 8-2 yesterday I think.

Frank Gore (49ers) Total Rushing Yards Under 74.5 -115
Anquan Boldin (49ers) Total Receiving Yards Under 60.5 -115
Greg Olsen (Panthers) Total Receptions Under 4.5 -120
Greg Olsen (Panthers) Total Receiving Yards Under 51.5 -115
Philip Rivers (Chargers) Total Completions Over 22.5 -115
Ryan Mathews (Chargers) Total Receptions Over 1.5 -140
Danny Woodhead (Chargers) Total Receptions Over 3.5 -210
Antonio Gates (Chargers) Total Receiving Yards Under 48.5 -115
Eric Decker (Broncos) Total Receptions Under 5 -120
Eric Decker (Broncos) Total Receiving Yards Under 73.5 -115

dont really like Woodhead especially at -210

Let's get em back after last weeks #### ### week

Props YTD - 306-223-15 +59.5 units

*2 Darren Sproles over 3.5 receptions -140

*1.25 Percy Harvin under 50.5 receiving -120

*1 Jimmy Graham under 5 receptions -105

*1 Tom Brady under 275.5 passing -105

*1 LaGarrette Blount over 60.5 rushing

*1 Griff Whalen over 30.5 receiving

*1 LaVon Brazil over 2.5 receptions

*1 LaVon Brazil over 28.5 receiving

*1 Coby Fleener over 3.5 receptions +120

*1 Andrew Luck over 240.5 passing -125

*1 Donald Brown under 65.5 rushing

*1 Colin Kaepernick under 41.5 rushing

*1 Cam Newton under 219.5 passing -105
*.4 SF @ CAR Will any player do the "Ric Flair" strut on the field during the game - YES +500

*1 DeAngelo Williams under 49.5 rushing -105

*1 Anquan Boldin under 5 receptions -130

*1 Michael Crabtree over 5 receptions -135
*1 Ryan Mathews under 72.5 rushing

*.8 Wes Welker under 61.5 receiving

*.8 Wes Welker under 5.5 receptions -135

*.8 Antonio Gates under 4 receptions -125

*1 Antonio Gates under 48.5 receiving

*.8 Peyton Manning under 27.5 completions
bump for today

For a guy who should have limited snaps and was in a knee brace earlier this week but expected to share carries with Woodhead And RBrown this seems pretty good:

RMatthews under 66.5 yds rushing

don't love any of them that much because both defenses might be able to prevent many long sustained drives, but sticking with the trends and playing a little on each of these:

Bowman O9.5 tackles (-115)

Willis O7.5 tackles (-120 at SB, -130 at BV)

Kuechly O10.5 tackles (-125 at BV, think it was -145 at SB)

Panthers crew is generally pretty favorable with assists and both teams have running QBs so that should help.

Kuechly only went over that number twice at home this year but he had 24 tackles in his last home game against the Saints.

Willis maybe the best bet here since it's set lower but more juice on that one too at some books.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a total NFL Meeeeeeeeeeeeow today.

SF PK 110/100

Car +3 140/100

SD +9 230/200

Den - 260/200

No props

Just got a bad feeling.

not a fan of seeing guys get injured, but seeing Charles Johnson skip off the field was :thumbup: . i think everybody over 280 should be required to skip once a day

Users who are viewing this thread