What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (7 Viewers)

Thanks Ref. I'm not afraid. I just told a chick thru text that I didn't want a serious relationship. Fourteen minutes later she showed up banging at my front door and left a box of my crap she had, cds, etc.. I didn't answer the door, then I get a text 20 minutes later saying, "We have a bond, we have a kinship, I will always be here for you. Just let me know and I'll be here for you." :crazy:

Actually kind of scared the crap out of me. Bachelor life ain't always fun. Or safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
that commercial for domestic violence with all of the people associated with the NFL acting like they are all broken up about it and unable to speak is probably one of the most insulting things they could have thought to do.

Didja stroke me? I saw most of the updates in the games and my dudes were emulating Jenna Jameson in that one film "I suck it all" but I didn't check the matchup. Graham didn't much last few weeks, I think his shoulder is hurt. Congrats, do run the table on these dooooshes please.

Caught the celtics game today, great seats like 8 rows behind the wiz bench for super cheap, 100 for 4. Good stuff. Gonna hit the kiddo museum tomorrow. Any good food leans in Boston?

So happy fsu drew Oregon but sad I won't be doing nawlins new year.

Kiss your family soon. Later on.

Thanks Ref. I'm not afraid. I just told a chick thru text that I didn't want a serious relationship. Fourteen minutes later she showed up banging at my front door and left a box of my crap she had, cds, etc.. I didn't answer the door, then I get a text 20 minutes later saying, "We have a bond, we have a kinship, I will always be here for you. Just let me know and I'll be here for you." :crazy:

Actually kind of scared the crap out of me. Bachelor life ain't always fun. Or safe.
You had me until cds.... What is this 2005?

insider post.. laying off at 22.5 personally, hard to judge packers as a whole especially in this game with 14 pt spread

Prop bets:Aaron Rodgers completions: 22.5 vs. Falcons (O/U -110)

John Parolin of ESPN Stats and Information says: Aaron Rodgers has been too good for completions props. Consider that Matt Flynn has appeared in five of Green Bay's last eight games this season and played an incredible 57 snaps; as a result, Rodgers has completed 22 or fewer passes in seven of his 12 games this season. Plain and simple: The Packers haven't needed Rodgers to complete many passes when his average throw yields a league-high 8.9 yards per attempt.

It's hard to not blindly assume "over" for anything related to the Packers' passing game, especially against a team ranked 28th in the league in QBR allowed. But frankly, it's hard to envision a scenario in which the Packers need to throw much in the second half. Atlanta's 75.9 QBR allowed in road games is the third-worst in the league, and the Packers are averaging a ridiculous 40.8 points per game at Lambeau Field this year, more than four points better than anyone else at home. The Packers will score, Rodgers will gain yards and throw touchdown passes -- he just may not need many actual completions to do it.

The pick: under

swirvenirvin said:
Add HRwager to scumbag list. Marked my J. Brown under 47.5 as a loser and they are trying to claim it was for Jaron Brown not John Brown.
refuse to change it, what scumbags.. done with these clowns just need to finish the rollver

swirvenirvin said:
Add HRwager to scumbag list. Marked my J. Brown under 47.5 as a loser and they are trying to claim it was for Jaron Brown not John Brown.
refuse to change it, what scumbags.. done with these clowns just need to finish the rollver
It's a lot of rollover....just finished mine yesterday...23k if u deposited 500 to get 1k freeplay. Took me some work to get thru that.

swirvenirvin said:
It's a lot of rollover....just finished mine yesterday...23k if u deposited 500 to get 1k freeplay. Took me some work to get thru that.
you contacted them to find out? They dont have a rollover thing from anywhere I can tell.

Passing today, hard to predict the game flow with 14 pt spread, and we've seen Packers rest up in 2nd half before.

small action on Lacy over Jackson -20.5 yards -115 on bovada

swirvenirvin said:
you contacted them to find out? They dont have a rollover thing from anywhere I can tell.
Yes use the live chat on the main page and then a few hours later when you log in to your account there will be a message with your rollover details

The Cavs are 6-10 ATS as the favorite this season (1-5 ATS away). They are 2-3 SU and 0-5 ATS in the first game of a B2B.

Nets +7½ -110

Packers have held the opposing team to 0 points and averaged 16 ±3 points by themselves in the 1Q of each of their L5 home games. Atlanta has not scored any 1Q points in 5 of their L6 games on grass - the one score coming on 11/9 at the Bucs.

Packers 1Q -3½ -110

1Q o10 -125

FYI for those that did deposit at HRwager....requested my first payout today(1 free a month), $700 via moneygram, we'll see how long it takes.

ChainsawU said:
The Cavs are 6-10 ATS as the favorite this season (1-5 ATS away). They are 2-3 SU and 0-5 ATS in the first game of a B2B.

Nets +7½ -110

Packers have held the opposing team to 0 points and averaged 16 ±3 points by themselves in the 1Q of each of their L5 home games. Atlanta has not scored any 1Q points in 5 of their L6 games on grass - the one score coming on 11/9 at the Bucs.

Packers 1Q -3½ -110

1Q o10 -125
I see first Q pack -3 (-125)

over 10.5 (+110)

I go to bed and wake up to see the line now at -14 and the O/U down from 57 to 55. Still like GB.

Packers -3 seems like a lock if they get the opening kickoff, and still decent if they dont.

lumpy19 said:
FYI for those that did deposit at HRwager....requested my first payout today(1 free a month), $700 via moneygram, we'll see how long it takes.
I got mine same day a few months back.

I hear rumblings they do PayPal for some users?

This rollover is a pain in the #### with props not counting. I got a long way to go.

lumpy19 said:

This rollover is a pain in the #### with props not counting. I got a long way to go.
At least you have props to bet there. I just want to get my money out of that site without props available. Might just try arbing it away...

lumpy19 said:

Did anyone confirm that props dont count. Ugh not a big sides/total guy ill just keep chugging away. Maybe follow nropp and bet $20 a unit or something

Users who are viewing this thread