What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (1 Viewer)

Yeah I have very little to contribute to this thread, as mostly I'm a master tailer. But I appreciate what all ya'll have to offer. Thanks for the love Dr D, and I'll add my kudos to Clorox's. Best thread going on fbg. Merry Christmas!
Liking my post would be swell, you ####.

Merry Xmas!

Doctor Detroit said:
facook said:
Yeah I have very little to contribute to this thread, as mostly I'm a master tailer. But I appreciate what all ya'll have to offer. Thanks for the love Dr D, and I'll add my kudos to Clorox's. Best thread going on fbg. Merry Christmas!
Liking my post would be swell, you ####.Merry Xmas!
How many likes so far? And does not liking make one a Jellycock?Facook - I'm with you on little to offer. All I have to offer is fade material. Thankfully these guys are good (and funny as ####).

Last edited by a moderator:
Raider Nation said:
swirvenirvin said:
I thought Fresno had a good offense? Maybe I am a few years behind. This game sucks, they may not score a TD. Im quitting again havent won a game since the 20th
As good as you are with props, why bother betting anything else? A wise man once told me to stick with your strengths.

(My strength is tailing everyone else).
IN!

Merry Christmas if you're so inclined degens. iLove you all.

Well ####. I thought I was some rogue iPoster for tossing around the L word. I ended up ####### tailing here too...fitting I suppose. ####### doc.

Doctor Detroit said:
facook said:
Liking my post would be swell, you ####.Merry Xmas!
How many likes so far? And does not liking make one a Jellycock?Facook - I'm with you on little to offer. All I have to offer is fade material. Thankfully these guys are good (and funny as ####).
####in' liked! Yep, whether I win or lose it's a blast to follow along with the FFAWT.

Just watching the highlights of that CMU/WKU game. I was sleeping during most of it. :bag:

Even more amazing than all of the laterals is that WKU's defense didn't pick off those DUCKS the CMU's QB threw up there for TDs. And the clock almost ran out on the last punt. JFC.

Tiger Fan said:
Raider Nation said:
swirvenirvin said:
I thought Fresno had a good offense? Maybe I am a few years behind. This game sucks, they may not score a TD. Im quitting again havent won a game since the 20th
As good as you are with props, why bother betting anything else? A wise man once told me to stick with your strengths.

(My strength is tailing everyone else).
Because gambling
Yes, units are lower on everything besides NFL props. But I still need a decent amount of rollover on ####### HRwager.

And then yes cause gambling

In all seriousness, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. I basically "hang out" in two threads and this is thee only one that makes me money.

DD was right earlier that I think most of us are here for the action, but when a GooRoo/chain/swirve come along, that makes it so much more enjoyable. For every 1 ####### that comes along, there are 99 great guys.

May this be a profitable 2015.

All in on over #beefsbowl

TF

Yep. I don't post here a whole bunch anymore, but you dudes are the bee's knees for real.

Also, baby Jeebus has to be sad there is no more football on Crimmus.

Blasphemy imo

Already had our Christmas Miracle... Somehow my daughter slept through a thunderstorm at 3 AM.... I was 99% sure I'd be opening presents by 3:02.

Nice Christmas posts guys! I've been able to play with the same money for 3-4 years now thanks to this thread. I go a little crazy every playoff, Superbowl, world series, final four, etc. and bet with my own head way above my head. Any time I get in the red I just step back and tail the smart people in this thread and I always get back to black.

I don't get any checks in the mail, but, I don't have to make any deposits either. And that's just fine by me. Thanks for supporting my hobby. Merry Christmas fellas!

Merry Christmas boys.

Always a pleasure getting to know you all. Looking forward to another great year.

We really need to get a serious cornhole going at some point this year for a Vegas or Atlantic City weekend.

Or maybe a live fantasy draft.

I got a new Ipad from my lady friend and just finished the traditional baked ziti that me and my dog eat every year.

Time to nap and look for things to gamble on.

I like Illinois tomorrow +6. Will come back for leans on the other two tomorrow, I have some thoughts on the Bitcoin Bowl but not on anything Rutgers is in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread