What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (4 Viewers)

Saw in Red Bank, NJ last night, but wish went tonight,  as director Danny Clinch was to be in house for post movie q & a.

Tears flowed for me at many times as reminders of others who have since passed seemed to be built into the set list. 

Theatre viewing was great and got to take my youngest who has not had the in person experience yet.   But now he is primed.

If only 10C would stop f'n with the procedure 

Went to try and win those tickets for NYC movie screening and you need a Facebook account. Lamest thing ever. 

DVR'd the second run.  Have only been able to watch a little bit.  It looks like it will be a good watch, but I'm glad I didn't go to a theater for this.  It looks much better enjoyed with a nice adult drink on the couch at home.

Set DVR for first run while out of tow. Predictably game ran long (because beisbol) and pushed the last 30 of the movie out of the recording window. :hot:  

My sister picked up a rolling stone collectors addition where it looks like every interview and album review is in it. Can't wait to start reading it  figured I would post here since I had no idea about it until she gave it to me  

My sister picked up a rolling stone collectors addition where it looks like every interview and album review is in it. Can't wait to start reading it  figured I would post here since I had no idea about it until she gave it to me  
Saw that at the store and was going to surprise my wife with it, then I saw the sticker price. I’ve been to cheaper concerts. 

Any PJ fans ever get the book Vitalogy: An Encyclopedia of Health and Home that was depicted on the album cover? I just got one because I thought it would be cool to have on the shelf. It has some amusing antiquated thoughts. My favorite is on "self-pollution":

Page 1: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1334/1156050882_e97c514840_o.jpg

Page 2: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1148/1155199143_e7f57f3ecb_o.jpg

Before getting handsy photo: https://i2.wp.com/farm2.static.flickr.com/1222/1156050260_03d853907c.jpg?zoom=2

After getting handsy photo: https://i2.wp.com/farm2.static.flickr.com/1191/1155201031_b6a79fcab5.jpg?zoom=2

Any PJ fans ever get the book Vitalogy: An Encyclopedia of Health and Home that was depicted on the album cover? I just got one because I thought it would be cool to have on the shelf. It has some amusing antiquated thoughts. My favorite is on "self-pollution":

Page 1: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1334/1156050882_e97c514840_o.jpg

Page 2: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1148/1155199143_e7f57f3ecb_o.jpg

Before getting handsy photo: https://i2.wp.com/farm2.static.flickr.com/1222/1156050260_03d853907c.jpg?zoom=2

After getting handsy photo: https://i2.wp.com/farm2.static.flickr.com/1191/1155201031_b6a79fcab5.jpg?zoom=2
Yep I bought it a long time ago, pretty funny stuff.

Rumors flying all over the place from some good sources that PJ is going to play Safeco Field in Seattle late summer 2018.

Dates leaked for Fenway, Wrigley, Mizzoula and Seattle.  

Seattle Aug 8, 10 – Safeco Field
Missoula Aug 13 – Washington-Grizzly Stadium
Chicago Aug 18, 20 – Wrigley Field
Boston Sep 2, 4 – Fenway Park

I'm hoping to hit a Wrigley show and both of the Seattle shows.  

Link

Dates leaked for Fenway, Wrigley, Mizzoula and Seattle.  

Seattle Aug 8, 10 – Safeco Field
Missoula Aug 13 – Washington-Grizzly Stadium
Chicago Aug 18, 20 – Wrigley Field
Boston Sep 2, 4 – Fenway Park

I'm hoping to hit a Wrigley show and both of the Seattle shows.  

Link
Wrigley calling my name.... though Seattle bookends my bday (aug 9th) 

Hit both Fenway shows for my 40th a couple years ago.... was amazing but would be fun to do wrigley. Plus it's a weekend series... 

Blows they are unofficially doing Wrigley again on my sons bday. 

Apparently when the site leaked some stuff today there was a “home” tab and an “away” tab. The 4 locations above are their hometown shows. Hopefully if this makes sense there will be a host of “away” shows. 

Wednesday and a Friday really make it tough for travellers
Agreed.  I probably wouldn't try for both, just Friday to limit the days I take off.  I have to imagine a "home town" show would be epic.

Already laying the groundwork with the wife.  Hopefully the kids' baseball/moving back to college schedule doesn't mess this up. :rant:  

This really sucks if you had hopes of them touring more this year.  Could still be in the works, but sure looks like Montana / Chicago / Boston are going to be the away shows.   :thumbdown:

Anyone attended any prior Fenway shows?  Debating, as I am really not a fan of stadium shows, but going on 5 years since I have seen the boys and could make a nice Labor Day weekend trip out of it.

Anyone attended any prior Fenway shows?  Debating, as I am really not a fan of stadium shows, but going on 5 years since I have seen the boys and could make a nice Labor Day weekend trip out of it.
I was at both nights at Fenway last time around. Seats 3 rows behind 1B dugout, and 5th row about halfway down RF line. 

The sound/audio was surprisingly good. The video screens are huge and production value of what they displayed was VERY high.. think nice live DVD, instead of just rotating between 3-4 camera angles like most shows.

I loved it and would go back. 

Going after one or both Chicago nights. WIll see what I score from 10C then will use my and my GF's Ticketmaster Verified account to try to backfill the second show. 

Boston/Fenway is home for me, but having seen both nights there last tour, I wanna try for a different experience at Wrigley. Plus the timing (weekend) works out a bit better with limited time off. 

Kind of odd that you enter GA and reserve for the same show.   I ended up entering 4 times for the two Seattle shows.

Get notified on the 12th, with Ticketmaster verified going on sale the 15th.  May use that to try to get Wrigley if I already have something in Seattle.

Selections in order: 
1) Chicago N1 GA
2) Chicago N1 Reserved 
3) Chicago N2 GA
4) Chicago N3 Reserved 

Will figure out what to do with my 5'3" 115lb girlfriend in GA if I get into it....

Anyone done wrigley GA before? Packed in like sardines throughout or just up closer to the stage? 

Went to Fenway 2 in 2016,  I scored 9th row seats and it was great.   Sound was awesome and I was on the field at Fenway Park!

Just entered for Fenway 1 and  Fenway 2 this year.  $247 for the pair

Selections in order: 
1) Chicago N1 GA
2) Chicago N1 Reserved 
3) Chicago N2 GA
4) Chicago N3 Reserved 

Will figure out what to do with my 5'3" 115lb girlfriend in GA if I get into it....

Anyone done wrigley GA before? Packed in like sardines throughout or just up closer to the stage? 

Was GA both nights in 2016...first time we waited in line and ended up like 5th row.  2nd night, we just barhopped and still have a good view from the back of GA and wasn't packed.  Would definitely go with the latter route if I did it again.

Only in for night 2 in Seattle.  Hopefully narrowing down to only one night doesn't shut me out.
Shouldn't hurt ya. Keep an eye on the odds page just in case. 
CHI GA Night 1 is in freefall and will be the toughest ticket. GHI GA Night 2 is now dropping of 99%. Everything else is holding so far (but will drop off 99 at some point). 

Having it as your 1st choice will give you first crack. Are you going for GA or Reserved? If you want to be SURE to get in, keep an eye on the odds. GA is GOING to fall, but if Reserved falls a lot too, you will have a choice to make... 

I didn't put in any unfortunately.  Still might try to pull off both Seattle nights, but we usually take a vacation the week before that...so it will be tough.

Was GA both nights in 2016...first time we waited in line and ended up like 5th row.  2nd night, we just barhopped and still have a good view from the back of GA and wasn't packed.  Would definitely go with the latter route if I did it again.
Awesome info.. thanks. So from the mid/back area could shorter folks / women still see the stage alright? 

:thumbup:  

Shouldn't hurt ya. Keep an eye on the odds page just in case. 
CHI GA Night 1 is in freefall and will be the toughest ticket. GHI GA Night 2 is now dropping of 99%. Everything else is holding so far (but will drop off 99 at some point). 

Having it as your 1st choice will give you first crack. Are you going for GA or Reserved? If you want to be SURE to get in, keep an eye on the odds. GA is GOING to fall, but if Reserved falls a lot too, you will have a choice to make... 
Did reserved first choice and GA second choice for the same night, just to be covered.  TF's comments that GA in the back wasn't bad has me considering that, but I'm old and even at a PJ concert I don't mind sitting for a song here and there.

Selections in order: 
1) Chicago N1 GA
2) Chicago N1 Reserved 
3) Chicago N2 GA
4) Chicago N3 Reserved 

GA is on the field, plenty of room 

question: what happens if you win twice(GA and seats)for the same show?

GA is on the field, plenty of room 

question: what happens if you win twice(GA and seats)for the same show?
You can only win one pair of tickets for each show.  If you win your first choice of tickets for a show, you're taken out of the drawing for your second choice.  If you miss out on your first choice, you may still win your second for that show.

Users who are viewing this thread