What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Kansas City -9.5 (57)*** Progressive vs State Farm (2 Viewers)

I see what you're saying, but that is the halftime show that every woman in the world watches at Super Bowl parties while the men who are into football congregate in the other room watching the NFL Network. It's so stereotypical but it absolutely happens.  

Seems like good reach, actually. 
Who exactly is watching today’s game to see the ad, that would not otherwise have the tv on during the SB?

My mind went immediately to D if they were to change this, but I’d penalize it more. I’m ok with the offense keeping it, but send it back to the 50 so it’s out of FG range. At least you still have the ball, but you messed up big time. 
Seems pretty harsh.  First and goal at the 1 and you fumble and have to have it brought back to the 50???

And if they win, have to think he has several days at least before he’d be able to clear concussion protocol costing them practice time. But I’m not sure he’d be cleared to play. Wonder how many points on the spread Mahomes is worth.
I'd say chiefs -4 with Mahomes, Bills -5 with no Mahomes

You who said you blocked me but couldn't do it lol

I generally unblock because I believe everyone has a voice and points to be made. When that constitutes harassment or ankle-biting, I make exceptions. You were ankle-biting. I decided to unblock. But you're proving me wrong again. 

Who exactly is watching today’s game to see the ad, that would not otherwise have the tv on during the SB?
Women passing by in the room while the husbands watch football.

W: Oh, so who's the Super Bowl halftime show this year?

H: Oh, The Weeknd.

W: Super Bowl's on Sunday

H: No, it's The Weeknd

W: Don't you tell me when it is. I know damn well that Sunday is part of the weekend. It's just a work night.

H:

Going back to the Mahomes play...calling a potential keeper on 3rd and 1 when he has a limp or in game injury that he is gutting thru and you know Cleveland is going to want to take him out any chance they get, you expose him?

I know the play was designed as a potential pitchout but that never looked like it was going to materialize, maybe it's a complete fake and he just keeps it. 

If Browns lose by 7 or less that fumble out of end zone will haunt the entire offseason.

Same, couldn't see it.  But somehow it was bad from the way his legs were.
I don’t think it was a helmet hit concussion, but watching it again it looks like he was more or less choked out. Probably blacked him out partially explaining the stumbling. Almost like a UFC choke hold would do. Probably still qualifies as out.

Going back to the Mahomes play...calling a potential keeper on 3rd and 1 when he has a limp or in game injury that he is gutting thru and you know Cleveland is going to want to take him out any chance they get, you expose him?

I know the play was designed as a potential pitchout but that never looked like it was going to materialize, maybe it's a complete fake and he just keeps it. 
I hate hindsight stuff.  If he runs that for a TD not a person is saying the play call was bad.  No one.

It happens.  Wentz got knocked out of the playoffs by a dirty play last year, this play wasn't even dirty. 

Users who are viewing this thread