What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Kansas City -9.5 (57)*** Progressive vs State Farm (1 Viewer)

Browns defenders just pushing the guy. This is a joke. Do you think Henne is going to air it out up nine? 

Browns body language starting to change a little, DL figuring out Henne is no threat to run, likely can be talked into a turnover if they call the right defenses. 

What was that right before the commercial?  Did Hill just shove one of his coaches?  Haha can't tell if that was aggressive or happy/pumped up

Tyreek Hill looked pretty upset on the sideline, looked like he shoved a coach right as the broadcast was going to commercial

Game is far from over right now.  Games like this are why you have a guy like Mayfield....intangibles and leadership (the reasons why I really wanted the Bills to get him in 2018).

Was just coming to ask this.  I agree it's a stupid rule, but wondering what it should be.  Couple options (just brainstorming)

A:  Ball can't be advanced on one of these fumbles, Defense gets the ball at the 1 inch line.
B:  Ball is considered dead and stays with the offense on the 1 inch line.
C : Play does not count... goes back to redoing the down.
D : Some sort of weird touchback rule where the offense keeps the ball and it's backed up to the 20 yard line.
E:  You get 2 points and have to kick off the ball.
My mind went immediately to D if they were to change this, but I’d penalize it more. I’m ok with the offense keeping it, but send it back to the 50 so it’s out of FG range. At least you still have the ball, but you messed up big time. 

Users who are viewing this thread