What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you could bring back one discontinued food product… (1 Viewer)

i used to like this chicken soup at a place in princeton wi that was on our way up north before made 51 two lanes and you still went through small towns but that was a long time gone and hell if i even remember the name of the joint anymore take that to the bank brohans

Knorr used to have this powered sauce for Chicken Dijon that was the ****. Was so delicious and they discontinued it like 10 years ago. They are dead to me.

Taco Bell Chili Cheese Burrito. No contest.

Still around, just have to ask.
Not in the northeast. If they have the chili, they can do it. Most don't. They brought them back a few years back for a couple of weeks. They said it was gonna be permanent, but I knew better. I must have ate fifty of them in that stretch. It was glorious. I almost burned the place down on that day when they disappeared again.

I also am not ashamed to admit that I liked the KFC double down.
Loved it. Destroyed it. Ate way more of them than I probably should have.
Was actually eating them when I was working out and losing weight back in they day. Great macro's.

BW3's buffalo chips.

Actually tweeted about this the other day.
Man, I loved those things. Would get a side of whatever sauce and ranch just for those. Soooo good. Wedges are not the same. Not even close.

Honestly probably a big part of why I go to Wingstop so much more than BWW now. The fries>>>>>wedges.

The chicken snack wrap from McDonalds. The only decent thing they had to pair with fries when I had a craving for them.
Loved these too!.

Would get the grilled when trying to be healthier. But the crispy BBQ ones were fantastic.

30 minutes ago it was going to be Culver's buffalo chicken tenders

but they're back, baby! https://www.jsonline.com/story/ente...ken-tenders-back-on-culvers-menu/69626260007/

as of today as a matter of fact
Never had Culvers until we roadtripped through the midwest on college visits last spring. Now my son won't shut up about them.
it's pretty great. reliably good quality, fresh made at order.

cheese curds. ice cream. 30 of them in every city. hard to beat.

Users who are viewing this thread