What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🏈🏈🏈 OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN 🏈🏈🏈 (3 Viewers)

The record of most offensive players to open a draft was seven in 2021.

And now the record has been doubled: first 14 picks have all been offensive players.

That could not have worked out better for Minny.
Well they gave up a 4th and 5th for basically nothing. Unless Denver had made an offer to the Jets that they were also considering.
Couldn’t have been much of an offer. Think Vikes got played.
Nope. It was a defensive move in case Denver offered better to snatch JJ.
I’m thinking a team that really wanted JJ could have offered mote than a 4th and a 5th. I think that was the max anybody offered and the Vikes got the pick. I had the feeling JJ was the Mac Jones of this years draft.

I'm POSITIVE the broncos tried to jump minny for JJ.
Nah, they got the better QB
yep
LOL Nix over Mccarthy? GTFO
According to Benjamin Allbright, Nix was QB3 on Broncos board after Williams and Daniels.

I'll trust Sean Payton's QB evaluation over random internet dudes

Newton, Murphy, Dejean, QMitchell, so many good prospects right now on DL and DB
Many will look at the Edge rushers at this point, 2-3 names have been mentioned as possibly already drafted, yet they are ALL on the board right now.

Last edited:
Colts pick is in

𝗣𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗜𝘀 𝗜𝗻: The #Colts select Laiatu Latu with the 15th overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft.

I'm POSITIVE the broncos tried to jump minny for JJ.
Nah, they got the better QB
yep
LOL Nix over Mccarthy? GTFO
According to Benjamin Allbright, Nix was QB3 on Broncos board after Williams and Daniels.

I'll trust Sean Payton's QB evaluation over random internet dudes

Of course because he was available lol

These teams are nuts with these qb picks
It’s so weird that 6 got drafted in the first 12 picks. And honestly I’m not even that overly impressed with ANY of them. But I’m an idiot so what do I know.
Caleb is a STUD. Shocked people don’t see it.
And yet many don't...wish him the best but he's no sure thing Never saw him take a college team to the CFP like I saw Penix and JJ do for their teams
Just saying, if he's that good, how come USC didn't have ore success?

Newton, Murphy, Dejean, QMitchell, so many good prospects right now on DL and DB
Many will look at the Edge rushers at this point, 203 names have been mentioned as possibly already drafted, yet they are ALL on the board right now.
Miami should have options at D. Then Frazier in the 2nd. Two significant contributors.

These teams are nuts with these qb picks
It’s so weird that 6 got drafted in the first 12 picks. And honestly I’m not even that overly impressed with ANY of them. But I’m an idiot so what do I know.
Caleb is a STUD. Shocked people don’t see it.
And yet many don't...wish him the best but he's no sure thing Never saw him take a college team to the CFP like I saw Penix and JJ do for their teams
Just saying, if he's that good, how come USC didn't have ore success?
Did Mahomes take his team to any championships? Did Peyton Manning win any Championships at Tenn? Caleb is generational.

Users who are viewing this thread