What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ (1 Viewer)

Because maybe not everyone is watching TV
If they aren't watching it on TV no need to spoiler it. And if they are and are reading this thread it's their own dang fault.
It's our own fault for watching it on TV yet wanting to chat about the draft in here? Ok.

If people need to see it right away, but aren't allowed to comment on it until it hits the TV, they can just check twitter.

Putting it up with a spoiler is just causing people to click it if they can't help themselves (me lol).

Stop trolling and just wait 2 minutes so everyone in this thread can try to enjoy the process together.

Because maybe not everyone is watching TV
If they aren't watching it on TV no need to spoiler it. And if they are and are reading this thread it's their own dang fault.
It's our own fault for watching it on TV yet wanting to chat about the draft in here? Ok.

If people need to see it right away, but aren't allowed to comment on it until it hits the TV, they can just check twitter.

Putting it up with a spoiler is just causing people to click it if they can't help themselves (me lol).

Stop trolling and just wait 2 minutes so everyone in this thread can try to enjoy the process together.
Dude

How are those 2 CBs still here? Wild draft. If Howie can pull off getting one of them at 22 that will be WILD.

Comprehension bro. It's their own fault if they get spoiled on something they don't want spoiled on if they are hanging in this thread while waiting for TV.

TRADE ALERT

Vikings traded 23, 167, 2025 3rd and 4th to the Jags for the 17th
That's a lot. I believe they are expecting to get two 3rds in comp picks next year though. Plus maybe the league will be nice and award something from Atlanta for their little violation.

For real the Steeler pick is in.

๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—ป: The #Steelers select Troy Fautanu with the 20th overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft.

Vikings draft is going to be quite a study.
McCarthy & Turner are a good pair. But it cost Minnesota 5 picks this year (2 1st, 4th, 2 5ths) and 2 next year (3rd & 4th) for a 6th and those two players.
True, but at one point some thought McCarthy might cost them 3 1sts.

Hard to believe that no corners have been selected.
PHILLY NEEDS ONE BAD. Hoping for a trade up here.
still NO. ONe of the two seems almost certain to be there now
Well I don't know who Philly likes better. I'm assuming Howie has a preference on the two... so why let Miami take your guy when it would cost maybe a 5th?
people have been paying more then a fifth though. If JUST a fifth, sure

Yeah kind of lame to try & be the one that comes in here and says I know the pick before you all. Sad
Exactly. There's really no purpose of posting it... Some people on the edges of their seats might click it, and want a spot to talk about the draft as we watch it on TV.

Yet he's hellbent to be like "Look at the pick everyone! I dare you to!".... there's ZERO downside to stop checking twitter and just post 2 minutes later.

It's been the agreement in these draft threads for years to not tip the picks.

Even the commentators on tv got in trouble 5 or 6 years ago because it was obvious they were just checking twitter and saying "well i really think they will surprise everybody and take so and so"

Users who are viewing this thread