What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Off Season Dynasty Trade Thread (for completed trades) (2 Viewers)

I've tried moving 1.3 or 1.4 for Mathews with no luck. Mathews value maybe "low" in this thread but he still holds value with his owners. Some owners will say they "low" on him but when it's time to accept a deal for a top 5 rookie pick they remember his top 10 season, youth, potential upside then reject.
Not everyone loves rookies, especially in a weak draft.

'dewmass said:
Just done this one, non PPRGaveJ.StewartM.TolbertJ.Gordon2014 1st (likely late)Got HarvinHaven't stolen him, in fact I've paid a lot, but I think its a good deal for me
Ill take what you gave. Harvin's hype is too costly for my likes.

It's not that he 29, it's that he's already talked about retirement due to pain in his knee.
I was not aware of this. Do you have a link? A quick Google search didn't return anything suggesting such.
Had a hard time finding it but here's the quote:
Harper, predictably, never wants to see the end of Colston's career.

"You ask how much longer he wants to play and he'd say, 'No, I don't know how much longer I want to play,'" Harper said. "Stop it, Colston. Stay in your hyperbaric chamber, get your body juiced up and you'll be fine. I love that guy to death. He's so humble. He doesn't want anything from anybody. He doesn't ever want to be talked about. He hates large crowds. He's 'The Quiet Storm.' He doesn't like the extras and all that other stuff. All he does is catches touchdowns, thanks God and keeps it moving. I'm waiting on him to spike it one day. But no, he's not going to do it."
LinkIt may be nothing but not the sort of thing you like to read.

'dewmass said:
Just done this one, non PPRGaveJ.StewartM.TolbertJ.Gordon2014 1st (likely late)Got HarvinHaven't stolen him, in fact I've paid a lot, but I think its a good deal for me
Ill take what you gave. Harvin's hype is too costly for my likes.
Give me the stud. Stewart/Tolbert do nothing exciting for my lineup, Gordon is far from proven, and future picks are crap shoots.

Team a gives 1.6 and 1.8

Team b gives k wright and 1.12
Outside of a certain player or two making it to 1.06, I like the Wright side. 1.8-mid 2nd will be a pretty flat tier IMO
I'm not a fan of Wright and would take my chances on the 6 and 8.
Do some realize trades are to help out individual teams, and not always about the value of the player? Maybe he Needs a TE at #6 and had no problem getting rid of white as he may have just acquired DJax. This thread of critiquing is useless if you base it off just player for player values.In a earlier post someone said if DJax was his #10 WR on the team he would not trade him for BJGE. Do some not realize 10 wrs dont help if you have no depth at RB? Fantasy trading 101 really.

Why some win titles, and others dont I guess.
Teach me!
I am, and with facts and stats too. Not just an opinion.But yes, highlight that and respond to nothing else. lol
OMG ladies, see what we have to deal with in our league?Peace

Team a gives 1.6 and 1.8

Team b gives k wright and 1.12
Outside of a certain player or two making it to 1.06, I like the Wright side. 1.8-mid 2nd will be a pretty flat tier IMO
I'm not a fan of Wright and would take my chances on the 6 and 8.
Do some realize trades are to help out individual teams, and not always about the value of the player? Maybe he Needs a TE at #6 and had no problem getting rid of white as he may have just acquired DJax. This thread of critiquing is useless if you base it off just player for player values.In a earlier post someone said if DJax was his #10 WR on the team he would not trade him for BJGE. Do some not realize 10 wrs dont help if you have no depth at RB? Fantasy trading 101 really.

Why some win titles, and others dont I guess.
Teach me!
I am, and with facts and stats too. Not just an opinion.But yes, highlight that and respond to nothing else. lol
OMG ladies, see what we have to deal with in our league?Peace
:confused: Let me know if the league has openings.

12 team non-PPR (q, r, r, w, w, w, t, d, k)

Gronk

for

Foster

Finley

2014 2nd

---

Jake Locker

for

DuJuan Harris

---

12 team PPR (q, r, r, w, w, w/r, t, d, k)

Lance Kendricks

for

Vick Ballard

Gave 1.06 and 2.02 for Kendall Wright and Nate Burleson (12 team PPR)
I like Wright side
Agreed, Wright looked the part last year.
yeah. Wright was about the 7th or 8th pick in drafts last year in a VERY strong draft, has performed well and certainly done nothing to hurt his value. So you get Wright with his rookie year under his bet for the 6th pick in a much weaker draft class?? Wright easy for me. Pick 14 added to this at least makes ya think about it, but still Wright side.

Last edited by a moderator:
'loose circuits said:
1.09 and Mike Floyd for Colston
I know Colston still produces but I prefer the pick and Floyd
We know. Haha
If I can compete and have some youth and other picks on my team, I'll take Colston here if I need a 3rd WR or something
Nothing wrong with trading for Colston, the price just too high. For the 1.09 and Floyd I would expect to get a better WR.

Team A gave up Griffin III, Robert WAS QB; Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB; Edelman, Julian NEP WR; Shorts, Cecil JAC WR

Team B gave up Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB; Murray, DeMarco DAL RB; Broyles, Ryan DET WR

'loose circuits said:
We know. Haha
If I can compete and have some youth and other picks on my team, I'll take Colston here if I need a 3rd WR or something
Nothing wrong with trading for Colston, the price just too high. For the 1.09 and Floyd I would expect to get a better WR.
Got an example of a better WR that you could get in that package? I have Jordy Nelson and Bowe in several leagues, and I'd quickly decline an offer of 1.09/Floyd for them.

'loose circuits said:
We know. Haha
Got an example of a better WR that you could get in that package? I have Jordy Nelson and Bowe in several leagues, and I'd quickly decline an offer of 1.09/Floyd for them.
I've got a great example of a better WR. How about M. Floyd?

'loose circuits said:
We know. Haha
Fair enough, but I think your opinion is an outlyer here. I'd take Colston over two Floyds.

12 team PPR (q, r, r, w, w, w/r, t, d, k)Lance KendricksforVick Ballard
Getting anything for Kendricks is surprising. Getting a potential starting RB is shocking. Especially in a league where you can't flex TE.
I'm not ever a believer in Ballard but that one is pretty shocking. It's basically saying here take Ballard for free.
I actually think Kendricks could end up being pretty good, but I wouldn't give up Ballard for him.

Team A gave up Griffin III, Robert WAS QB; Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB; Edelman, Julian NEP WR; Shorts, Cecil JAC WRTeam B gave up Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB; Murray, DeMarco DAL RB; Broyles, Ryan DET WR
One that hits close to home! As an owner of the 3 of the names from Team A (RG, JS, CS), I would never do this. But, not a Murray fan

'loose circuits said:
We know. Haha
Fair enough, but I think your opinion is an outlyer here. I'd take Colston over two Floyds.
Colston is probably the most divisive receiver in dynasty. Some people have him in their top 20 still and some have dropped him into the 30's.

Team A gave up Griffin III, Robert WAS QB; Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB; Edelman, Julian NEP WR; Shorts, Cecil JAC WRTeam B gave up Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB; Murray, DeMarco DAL RB; Broyles, Ryan DET WR
Wow someone really loves RGIII. I'll take the Rodgers side here.

Wide variety of reactions on this one:Demons gave up Johnson, Stevie BUF WRYear 2013 Draft Pick 2.03Legionnaires gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.02Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.01Year 2013 Draft Pick 5.10Year 2013 Draft Pick 6.1012 Team Start 22 (11 O, 11 D) PPR
1.02 not that close IMO
Stevie has had three years in a row with 1000+ Yards receiving with awful QB play. I would much rather have him than Patterson (whom is currently looking like the #2 pick in PPR.) Obviously I was the side that picked up Stevie :)

One that hits close to home! As an owner of the 3 of the names from Team A (RG, JS, CS), I would never do this. But, not a Murray fan
I disagree. Rodgers is the consensus number one QB and I like Murray better than Jstew. Also RG3 recently tore his ACL and LCL.

'loose circuits said:
We know. Haha
he might end up being but if your team had Floyd as your 3rd WR and Colston could make you a huge contender, than the price is more than fair because Floyd could end up Mike Williams also. I think for the next 2 years, you are safer and more than likely to get more points out of Colston. Down the line, Floyd might end up better but he might end up nothing. All the direction of your team. I own Colston in a league and probably take this type of offer for him but he is my #6 WR so I cont mind taking a chance and getting younger. But if I did not have Andre and Jackson as my 5/6 and a James Jones as my 7th, than I dont as I am the defending champ and after back to back titles. I would not depend on Floyd bringing me anything next year and it would all be bonus for my team if he did.

'cstu said:
, Give me Rodgers

10 teamer, roster of 31 with IDPs

Team A trades LeShoure and the #12 rookie for Decker

Then trades Darnario Alexander for the #9 rookie

Then trades Decker and the #9 and Roddy White for MJD and Larry Fitz

10 teamer, roster of 31 with IDPsTeam A trades LeShoure and the #12 rookie for DeckerThen trades Darnario Alexander for the #9 rookieThen trades Decker and the #9 and Roddy White for MJD and Larry Fitz
So he gave: Leshoure, Alexander, Roddy White, 1.12 and Got: MJD, FitzI like that move for him (as I assume he is a contender).

Team a gets Robert Griffin III/Kirk Cousins/Kendall Wright/ 2013 rookie pick 2.6

Team b gets Russell Wilson/ Darryl Richardson/Jarius Wright/ 2013 rookie pick 1.6/2013 rookie pick 2.2

10 teamer, roster of 31 with IDPsTeam A trades LeShoure and the #12 rookie for DeckerThen trades Darnario Alexander for the #9 rookieThen trades Decker and the #9 and Roddy White for MJD and Larry Fitz
So he gave: Leshoure, Alexander, Roddy White, 1.12 and Got: MJD, FitzI like that move for him (as I assume he is a contender).
In a 10 team league, it's kinda hard to not be one. Brees, Charles, CJ2K, MJD, Cobb, Larry Fitz, D Jackson, Pettigew and a bunch of whatever.

Team a gives Ryan Matthews, James Jones, and pick 2.10

Tam b gives Justin Blackman, and Josh MOrgan

10 team ppr

12 team, 0.5 PPR, start 1/2/3/1.

I gave: Ingram, Antonio Brown, Rudolph

I get: Fitzgerald, Pierce

I made a play that Fitz gets back on track.

Users who are viewing this thread