What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Off Season Dynasty Trade Thread (for completed trades) (2 Viewers)

Gave:FinleyGot:2.013.012014 5th
Oh Stone Hands...If he stays in Green Bay (which it's looking like he might) I'd tentatively say that I'd hang onto Finley (especially in 1.5PPR for TE.) That said it's some decent value IMO.
Yeah, I was sick of waiting on his potential in a great offense to finally manifest itself into elite production. He's going into his 5th year, I just don't see a monster breakout coming, although most of his owners would be satisfied with just some consistency. Just normal 1PPR for all positions, which helped. The other twist is that this league drafts rookies before the NFL does, so it makes that 2.01 and 3.01 a bit more of a lottery ticket/wildcard.

12T PPR 1/2/3/1/K/DTeam A - trades CJ SpillerTeam B trades A Morris and TY Hilton
That's REAL bad value selling Spiller
I find the responses on this trade interesting. Morris matched Spiller in ppr points last year and actually outscored Spiller in the 2nd half of last year (and is younger)...plus you get TY Hilton who is a young wr with a great qb, that was top 20 in the 2nd half of last season. I admit, my first reaction is Spiller too....but after looking into it more I dont think I would say it is clear cut.

12T PPR 1/2/3/1/K/DTeam A - trades CJ SpillerTeam B trades A Morris and TY Hilton
I find the responses on this trade interesting. Morris matched Spiller in ppr points last year and actually outscored Spiller in the 2nd half of last year (and is younger)...plus you get TY Hilton who is a young wr with a great qb, that was top 20 in the 2nd half of last season. I admit, my first reaction is Spiller too....but after looking into it more I dont think I would say it is clear cut.
I look further into it than just the point totals from last year (and Spiller is only one year older).I can see SPiller scoring 300+ as the #1 RB this year.I can't fathom that from Morris. Ever. For the next 4 years, maybe 2 of them they score somewhat close. The other 2 Spiller might outscore him by 100

[*]Kiss My Ring gave up Forsett, Justin JAC RB; Year 2013 Draft Pick 2.10; Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.04; Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.05; $151.00 in blind bidding

[*]Joe C's Midget Killers gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.05

[*]Kiss My Ring gave up Forsett, Justin JAC RB; Year 2013 Draft Pick 2.10; Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.04; Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.05; $151.00 in blind bidding

I can't imagine why some one would trade the 1.05 for that.

Thats what DonSmith was saying earlier, but the post with the trade was moved for some reason. Also agree, lol wut? whilst not the most eloquent, probably sums it up the best

Thats what DonSmith was saying earlier, but the post with the trade was moved for some reason. Also agree, lol wut? whilst not the most eloquent, probably sums it up the best
Oh, I reposted it because it looked like it was off track, but now I get it. My apologies.I thought I gave up a lot for the pick really, 151 is a lot of bux when they carry over and you only get a new 200 each year.

This trade was above my post when I originally made it, must have been deleted and reposted.

Oh, I reposted it because it looked like it was off track, but now I get it. My apologies.I thought I gave up a lot for the pick really, 151 is a lot of bux when they carry over and you only get a new 200 each year.
No you don't - FAAB (especially if it carries over, and you'll get replenished) is a small price to pay for a top 5 pick. A player taken at 1.05 (last year David Wilson for example) has a MUCH better chance of gaining value than a waiver wire player that you grab during the season.

I'm not sure the new OC is going to play into Hilton's strength as much as Arians did so that would be my first "wait a second" moment on this trade. I can understand the argument for Morris, as presented but it still doesn't pass the eyeball test to me. I'm not on record as being the biggest Spiller fan but I still like the Spiller side of this one.

Non PPR, not involved myself

Team A gave - D Richardon, J. Gordon, S. Smith

Team B gave - V.Cruz, R.Turbin

Excellent deal for Team A, and B was the one who proposd it

12 team PPR

Gave: Vincent Brown, Vincent Jackson and 1.11

Got: Cam and 2.12

Leaves me with a lineup of

Cam

T Richardsn and D Martin

Andre Johnson, Decker, Steve Johnson and Rice

Celek

I did two more. I'll just put them together though for easy viewing.

Give:

2014 2nd

2014 3rd

2014 5th

Josh Morgan

Get:

Whitney Mercilus

Kenny Britt

Tyson Alualu

While I'm not in any means a Britt fan, in fact I loathe the guy, but I thought this was more than fair for him. Add a young LB and DT and I was sold. While I'll miss the picks I think it was good value.

Same league as all the other trades that I've done. For those keeping count it's nine separate trades totaling:

Gave:

Percy Harvin

Ray Rice

James Jones

Santonio Holmes

Davone Bess

Zach Miller

Titus Young

Greg Little

Jared Odrick

Sam Acho

Paris Lenon

Josh Morgan

2014 2nd Round Selection

2014 3rd Round Selection

2014 5th Round Selection

Got:

Victor Cruz

Trent Richardson

Aaron Hernandez

Kenny Britt

Kendall Wright

Julian Edelman

Melvin Ingram

K.J. Wright

Tyson Alualu

Whitney Mercilus

I did two more. I'll just put them together though for easy viewing.

Give:

2014 2nd

2014 3rd

2014 5th

Josh Morgan

Get:

Whitney Mercilus

Kenny Britt

Tyson Alualu

While I'm not in any means a Britt fan, in fact I loathe the guy, but I thought this was more than fair for him. Add a young LB and DT and I was sold. While I'll miss the picks I think it was good value.

Same league as all the other trades that I've done.
Your league seems to have no idea what they're doing.

Made a couple small deals for Nick Toon. Format is the same in both leagues. PPR. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 3 FLEX, 1 TE.

Gave: 3.08 rookie pick

Got: Nick Toon

Gave: 3.06 rookie pick

Got: Nick Toon, 4.03 rookie pick

His constant foot problems could be a career killer, but he's got the physical dimensions of a productive starter, was a pretty good college player, and has the benefit of potentially playing with Brees. Colston, Moore, and Henderson are all 30+ next season.

Thought it was worth a cheap gamble.

Traded

Vick Ballard

Bernard Pierce

Donald Jones

2014 1st round draft pick. (Should be 7-12 range..(hopefully 12))

for

Jamal Charles

Made a couple small deals for Nick Toon. Format is the same in both leagues. PPR. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 3 FLEX, 1 TE.Gave: 3.08 rookie pickGot: Nick ToonGave: 3.06 rookie pickGot: Nick Toon, 4.03 rookie pickHis constant foot problems could be a career killer, but he's got the physical dimensions of a productive starter, was a pretty good college player, and has the benefit of potentially playing with Brees. Colston, Moore, and Henderson are all 30+ next season. Thought it was worth a cheap gamble.
Henderson won't be a Saint anyway, he's a free agent unlikely to be resigned. Any chance Toon steps in as the #3 WR this year (if healthy)?Oh, and great value for you!

Made a couple small deals for Nick Toon. Format is the same in both leagues. PPR. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 3 FLEX, 1 TE.Gave: 3.08 rookie pickGot: Nick ToonGave: 3.06 rookie pickGot: Nick Toon, 4.03 rookie pickHis constant foot problems could be a career killer, but he's got the physical dimensions of a productive starter, was a pretty good college player, and has the benefit of potentially playing with Brees. Colston, Moore, and Henderson are all 30+ next season. Thought it was worth a cheap gamble.
Henderson won't be a Saint anyway, he's a free agent unlikely to be resigned. Any chance Toon steps in as the #3 WR this year (if healthy)?Oh, and great value for you!
Seems like there is an opportunity for Toon or J.Morgan this year especially if Devery is gone.

Trade #10

I Get:

Wallace, Mike MIA WR

Year 2013 Draft Pick 4.01

Year 2013 Draft Pick 4.04

I Give:

Smith, Alex KCC QB

Helu, Roy WAS RB

Streater, Rod OAK WR

Williams, Dan ARI DT

Angerer, Pat IND LB

Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.01