What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Subscriber Contest is LIVE (2 Viewers)

Big Ben - 261

Newton - 62

Stewart - 228

Bell - 93

DeAngleo - 31

Tolbert - 20

Archer - 38

Brown - 492

Benjamin - 831

Avant - 23

Wheaton - 239

Cotchery - 26

Olson - 59

Miller - 228

Sushim - 56

Gano - 60

Pitt D - 212

Car D - 301

Big Ben - 261

Newton - 62

Stewart - 228

Bell - 93

DeAngleo - 31

Tolbert - 20

Archer - 38

Brown - 492

Benjamin - 831

Avant - 23

Wheaton - 239

Cotchery - 26

Olson - 59

Miller - 228

Sushim - 56

Gano - 60

Pitt D - 212

Car D - 301
You forgot Lance Moore (13 owners) and Ed Dickson (26 owners).

I got an average of $29.20 value in Steelers and Panthers per team.

-QG

I should have never looked at the website Ignacio made... I was out week 8.

Just looked at the top 500 teams, and I am number 130. Are you kidding me?????

Had no qb week 9.

Looks like I will have no te this week.

Haven't been close to getting axed but will need something good to happen this week with half the field going home.

Still alive but missing team anchor Antonio Brown and Kelvin Benjamin this week. Went small roster this year for the first time and it seems to have paid off. I'm guessing I get eliminated this week, though I did say that last week. I would be happy if Julio ripped off a Julio game.

Monsters of the Midway said:
Still alive but missing team anchor Antonio Brown and Kelvin Benjamin this week. Went small roster this year for the first time and it seems to have paid off. I'm guessing I get eliminated this week, though I did say that last week. I would be happy if Julio ripped off a Julio game.
Most everyone left is missing Benjamin. 1/3 is missing Brown.

401 of the remaining 1000 have them both. Some of these teams will survive.

I have both (plus Wheaton) and am currently 16 points below the cutline. BUT, so far I only have 1 WR score, no TE score, no flex scores and only Cutler's miserable 10.5 at QB. With Dez, Malcom Floyd, J. Brown, Kerley, Jimmy Graham, Cunningham, Andre Williams and Kaep still to play, it will be interesting.

So after 1 o'clock I'm at

+

Flacco minus 21.55

+

Morris/Ingram/Turbin minus 11.90/13.80/16.60

+

Torry Smith minus 11.90/13.90/15.90

+

Amaro minus 9.00

+

Sturgis minus 10.00

Cautiously optimistic but there's a lot of game left to run.

-QG

This Thomas game is phenomenal for those that have him (moreso than another player doing it) since Thomas is only owned in 153 teams. That seems low, but huge for those that have him.

Blount is giving me life this week... 20 points is beast. I'm right at the cut-line with Dez/Graham/Smith all adding nothing but points (top two).

Last edited by a moderator:
169.75 with Dez ( - 11) and Ingram (-4.9) left. When it gets to this week, the cut line can move up in a hurry.

Looking pretty bleak but still a chance. 128.5 with Murray (-5.6), Graham (-9) and Saints/Jets Def's (-0) left to play.

Sitting at 170.8 with Brees (-0) and Graham (13.7)....

... think this might be the week last year that I missed the cut.... anybody know a way I could look it up?

Update

+ Flacco minus 21.55

+ Ingram minus 13.80/16.60

+Torey Smith minus 13.80/15.90

+Amaro minus 9.00

Definitely going to be sweating it - especially with nobody going in tonight's game.

-QG

Looks like having Ball and Martin as my most expensive RBs is finally going to cost me. Can't believe I made it this far.

Ranked 16th this week after the Sunday night game. Best week of the season for me with Ingram and Amaro still potentially contributing. Thanks Odell and Dez!

on top of the cutline by 7.5 with Ingram - 0 and Buffalo DST - 3

good luck to all, particularly those active in this thread

I'm likely toast as well this week.

Missing the cut by 16.25 points and only Ingram and Graham (Shayne NOT Jimmy) in reserve for tomorrow night.

Believe this matches my best-ever contest performance of 3 years ago - but a lackluster Cutler-Newton QB combo couldn't carry me further.

8 behind the cut line, but still have Ingram left (replacing a big fat zero) and Jimmy Graham (9 points from Ertz). Feeling at least as confident as last week, when I squeaked by because of Antonio Brown, but the extra Monday night game doesn't help.

So in the New Orleans/Baltimore game the average entry has 1.978 guys going. The Igomatic does not have the Jets/Bills counts listed on the page.

-QG

I have both (plus Wheaton) and am currently 16 points below the cutline. BUT, so far I only have 1 WR score, no TE score, no flex scores and only Cutler's miserable 10.5 at QB. With Dez, Malcom Floyd, J. Brown, Kerley, Jimmy Graham, Cunningham, Andre Williams and Kaep still to play, it will be interesting.
Dez's late TD got me close--now 3 pts. down with J. Graham (-0) and Kerley (-9.1). It's not likely Kerley contributes, so it's all on Jimmy.

Sweating big time with 166.15 and only NYJ (-6) and Graham/Torrey (-12.7/-15.3) left. Could really use an Orton pick-six.

Ignoratio Elenchi said:
QuizGuy66 said:
So in the New Orleans/Baltimore game the average entry has 1.978 guys going. The Igomatic does not have the Jets/Bills counts listed on the page.

-QG
Fixed (I think).
Thanks Iggy!

:thumbup:

Only bumps the average up to 2.8 players per roster - not a lot for the Jets and Bills in the contest.

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread