What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Cakeleeg ***OFFICIAL*** - 2017 draft starting soon (1 Viewer)

Team Dan Nambla & Bendover is awful.  There, I said it.
it's really hard to argue.  if you go by Yahoo ranks we only have 2 players in the Top 100 (Kinsler and Hector Santiago) and I think I've had Hector on the bench for all of his good starts (and started him for the bad one)

Yahoo rankings are for idiots. Cobb is ranked like 200 spots ahead of Abreu and he won't pitch until August. 
I don't think you understand how rankings work.  Sano is 295 at CBS based on our league settings, Cobb is 200 spots higher than Abreu because he has a 0.00 ERA and a 0.00 WHIP.  HTH. 

I don't think you understand how rankings work.  Sano is 295 at CBS based on our league settings, Cobb is 200 spots higher than Abreu because he has a 0.00 ERA and a 0.00 WHIP.  HTH. 

:lmao:  he literally doesn't have an IP. That's not the reason. 

And and if it is 

yahoo rankings are for idiots

Last edited by a moderator:
Kang came off the DL today and I wanted to put him in, but couldn't because you can't make lineup changes the same day if guy is coming off the DL. 

:lmao:   Only in Cake. 

Kang came off the DL today and I wanted to put him in, but couldn't because you can't make lineup changes the same day if guy is coming off the DL. 

:lmao:   Only in Cake. 
The DL virgin just popped his cherry.
It's ####### stupid, this league is the 8-track-player of leagues.  I lost 2 homers and 3 RBI because the organizers can't make it fair for the proletariat. 

Worst league ever, I blame Greco. 

It's ####### stupid, this league is the 8-track-player of leagues.  I lost 2 homers and 3 RBI because the organizers can't make it fair for the proletariat. 

Worst league ever, I blame Greco. 
It has always been standard you have to make the roster move the day before you can start someone.  Just like a FA.

I appreciate the reminder.  I needed to activate Ender yesterday so I could start him today.  I doubt I'll get 2 HRS

It has always been standard you have to make the roster move the day before you can start someone.  Just like a FA.
Nope, you can have daily transactions and you can activate guys the same day.  You know, like how every other league is set up these days. 

I am in 12th as always, but hopefully the moves I make today will take effect in 2-3 weeks (per cake rules) then I can make my surge to 9th.

Users who are viewing this thread