What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Cakeleeg ***OFFICIAL*** - 2017 draft starting soon (1 Viewer)

I'm open to a trade.  Need OBP, Runs, RBIs.  I will trade a power hitter (Pujols, Frazier, Duvall etc) or Starting Pitcher (Matz, Hammel, etc).

Had Victor Martinez on the bench for his 3 homer day because I thought he was hurt :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Premier said:
Had Victor Martinez on the bench for his 3 homer day because I thought he was hurt :thumbup:
Tomas just had two homers on my bench today.  He had one hit in the past week.  I'm not too broken up because Saunders has 3.

Like half my team is on the DL. 
Welcome to April and May for us.  In this league if you lose two or three key players you're SOL, and we've gone form 16 to 14 teams.  If you draft stupid in a 16 team league, you have zero chance.  In a 14 league you're ####ed but you can finish respectable, in a 12 teamer you can at least finish with some pride, like the time you nailed the South American exchange student in school and possibly made her preggo.

Not that that scenario ever happened to me, or that I saw a kid on Facebook that looked like me in Ecuador, because that would be ####ed up.  half black Ecuadorian kids are cute though, especially when they don't ask for child support. 

Welcome to April and May for us.  In this league if you lose two or three key players you're SOL, and we've gone form 16 to 14 teams.  If you draft stupid in a 16 team league, you have zero chance.  In a 14 league you're ####ed but you can finish respectable, in a 12 teamer you can at least finish with some pride, like the time you nailed the South American exchange student in school and possibly made her preggo.

Not that that scenario ever happened to me, or that I saw a kid on Facebook that looked like me in Ecuador, because that would be ####ed up.  half black Ecuadorian kids are cute though, especially when they don't ask for child support. 
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread