What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Cakeleeg ***OFFICIAL*** - 2017 draft starting soon (3 Viewers)

urbanhack said:
give me $190 and DD $230 if you don't mind

bucktown-at-gmail
This will all be spent Friday at Nats/Doyers game on pretzels and beer.  If there are beats available, I'll pick up some of those too.  :hifive:  

My annual request that we either:

Add SLG to offensive stats and QS to pitching

or

Change OPB to OPS

Seems weird and unrealistic to reward walks (OBP) but not doubles or triples

For the love of God we are doing weekly waivers this year. The same unemployed guy picking up every new closer 5 seconds after he gets announced in the role because he is refreshing rotoworld constantly is getting old.  

For the love of God we are doing weekly waivers this year. The same unemployed guy picking up every new closer 5 seconds after he gets announced in the role because he is refreshing rotoworld constantly is getting old.  
:goodposting:

But with daily lineups could you run waivers every night?  Weekly could have its own issues

Daily waivers would be fine

PieLeeg ran daily waivers with much success in 2016. Innovators.
West coast and/or people who stay up late and monitor the evening games for late-breaking news still had an advantage, but it was light-years better than a free-for-all system.  :thumbup:

E-Z Glider said:
West coast and/or people who stay up late and monitor the evening games for late-breaking news still had an advantage, but it was light-years better than a free-for-all system.  :thumbup:
Can you set the time waivers are run?

Have to ask @RnR . I think ours was set for midnight? May have done that so players could be activated the next day?  
Pretty sure it's just a Yahoo default that runs overnight. Like, 3 a.m. or something. I don't remember there being an option to change it.

ETA: Same day vs. next day availability on pick ups was an option. We opted into same day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure it's just a Yahoo default that runs overnight. Like, 3 a.m. or something. I don't remember there being an option to change it.

ETA: Same day vs. next day availability on pick ups was an option. We opted into same day.
How do you do same day if waivers run at 3 am?

How do you do same day if waivers run at 3 am?
Most people are technically putting their bids in the day before they are awarded the player. So you put in your waiver claims the "day before" or, if you wish, up until 3 am the day of, then you wake up and they're ready to insert in your lineup for the upcoming slate of games.

Users who are viewing this thread