What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Cakeleeg ***OFFICIAL*** - 2017 draft starting soon (1 Viewer)

Do I have to prepare for said draft? If yes, I'm out.

I haven't prepared for a magic draft of any type in years, can't say I'd expect that of a partner.  If you're not interested, I'm sure Peyton can #### up another draft for me.

I haven't prepared for a magic draft of any type in years, can't say I'd expect that of a partner.  If you're not interested, I'm sure Peyton can #### up another draft for me.
Tweaked the draft model. Turns out we put too much emphasis on pitching last year. Seems counter intuitive but u gotta trust the numbers.

I would think the assumption is that everyone is IN unless we hear otherwise? Punt the onus to the quitters>

I'm going to be at the WBC  starting the  night of 3/16 for a week. Would like to be finished by then

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you said you were out?
I thought you said I wasn't allowed to leave?  THAT'S WHY I FOUND SOMEONE TO DRAFT A TEAM, SO I DON'T HAVE TO.  

Peyton drafts, I run the day to day, we finish middle of the pack.  It's what we do.

I might also be into helping with the day-to-day more this year.  The issue in the past has been Yahoo is blocked at my work, but that could be changing soon.

Post here if you're in:

cappy

shuke

Dr Easy D
I'm in.  Not sure if @John Bender splitting with me or not so I may need the franchise in my name

I'm going to be at the WBC  starting the  night of 3/16 for a week. Would like to be finished by then
I'm gonna be in Paris the week before but can figure something out

I might also be into helping with the day-to-day more this year.  The issue in the past has been Yahoo is blocked at my work, but that could be changing soon.
Don't you have a smartphone? 

I know. I was confused why anybody would be going to that at all, much less a week. 
Look at it this way, I'm spending a few days in san diego, then going to Santa Anita Park for day of racing And then spending a few days in la. I will also catch six baseball games at night. I was hoping to see the japanese babe ruth but he's not going to play. I like so cal in march.

Look at it this way, I'm spending a few days in san diego, then going to Santa Anita Park for day of racing And then spending a few days in la. I will also catch six baseball games at night. I was hoping to see the japanese babe ruth but he's not going to play. I like so cal in march.
I didn't know it was in San Diego. I stand corrected. Did a week there last March and didn't want to leave. 

What is there to do there in March?

asking for a friend...
Well I was working half the time, but the beaches are excellent, great food (just amazing seafood) and a very cool downtown. The downtown area is great, sure you'll love it.

May be opening(s) in an Auction league I'm in

@cosjobs and @Peyton Marino have played in it, not positive if they are returning 

$425

5x5 ,weekly lineups,  deep rosters and bench 

If anyone interested let me know

Oh Auction set for 3/23 8 pm est

I thought you said I wasn't allowed to leave?  THAT'S WHY I FOUND SOMEONE TO DRAFT A TEAM, SO I DON'T HAVE TO.  

Peyton drafts, I run the day to day, we finish middle of the pack.  It's what we do.
If you think I am going to be anywhere near as competent as bettman I have a surprise for you. 

Users who are viewing this thread