What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore at Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

All true about the defense. Which means the offense needs to carry the load. The interception was the killer. 

Yeah but you couldn't have expected much from bell today against Baltimore........I mean he's going to get you 15-20 but probably not going off.....

Why do the Steeers keep running that formation without Brown.  Thats the 3rd time I remember this game.  Seems dumb to take one of your best players off the field.

I have Flacco, Pitta, and Dixon and my opponent has Bell. 

I'm now only 3 points down to him. *hopeful*

Tucker is probably winning some people championships right now.

Have to wonder though if the Ravens having to settle for FGs so many times will eventually catch up to them?

My favorite part is when Baltimore ran the play clock down to use a timeout so that they can draw up a REALLY good 4 yard play. Again. 

Wouldn't be Ravens-Steelers if Baltimore didn't score here to go ahead.  Ravens always seem to play the Steelers tough that way. 

Can Ben manage a scoring drive or will he kill the team with another timely INT? 

Probably best for Doosh-Check to score there so the Steelers have more time on the clock... I had no faith in the Steelers stopping the Ravens anyway

Antonio Brown saves the day but WTF is Ben thinking throwing that pass short of the end zone there.  That is the one thing that cannot happen there.  

Users who are viewing this thread