What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Black Friday deals? (1 Viewer)

I just bought two Bluetooth speakers off Amazon for forty bucks each, even though I have no idea how they work. I am hoping I can leave one at the beach cabana and run it off my phone when I am there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought two Bluetooth speakers off Amazon for forty bucks each, even though I have no idea how they work. I am hoping I can leave one at the beach cabana and run it off my phone when I am there.
yep pretty much. I bought one this year and i bring it everywhere

Does anyone have this half price Yamaha receiver on Amazon that is listed today? It looks pretty sweet.

I need a kitchen table. Does anyone run kitchen table deals? Bed bath and beyond or something?
Every year in the paper, Rooms to Go offers a buy 1 $100 gift card, get 2nd free. You can't redeem them for another 2 weeks, and only 1 per customer. A few years ago me, wife, and mom all bought one. 2 weeks later got a new bedroom set for my son, on sale, and another 1/2 off because of the cards. Yes, it's rooms to go, so not super quality, but a solid deal.Just checked, it's in today's paper.

Regarding the Xbox one for $329 - this is probably the best deal I'm going to see before Christmas? I expect I need a second controller for my son to play with his friends, anything else? It comes with the Assasins Creed game, which I know nothing about, but expect is likely not appropriate for a 10 year old, right?

Tia

1600 Lego bricks for $30 at Walmart is pretty sweet.

http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/LEGO-Creative-Tower-10664

Usually $90.
Back to $90 :(
Still listed at $30 at walmart.com, you have to check local store for inventory.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Creative-Tower/39665299
Back to $30 and available online.
...had it in the cart and wouldn't let me check out. Now listed as unavailable.

Pardon my ignorance, but how would one go about getting one of the 65" Vizios @ walmart? I just ruined ours earlier this week and would love to replace it for $650. I've never black friday'd before. TIA
Walmart BF starts at 6pm today. You will need to purchase one by 7pm at the latest to get the BF price (assuming they sell out). http://www.gottabemobile.com/2014/11/26/walmarts-biggest-black-friday-2014-deal-65-hdtv-for-648/

Pardon my ignorance, but how would one go about getting one of the 65" Vizios @ walmart? I just ruined ours earlier this week and would love to replace it for $650. I've never black friday'd before. TIA
Walmart BF starts at 6pm today. You will need to purchase one by 7pm at the latest to get the BF price (assuming they sell out). http://www.gottabemobile.com/2014/11/26/walmarts-biggest-black-friday-2014-deal-65-hdtv-for-648/
Cool. Thanks.

Kindles and Fires all on sale on Amazon today. $49 for basic reader, $99 for Paperwhite, $79 for HD6, $109 for HD7

Bed Bath & Beyond - 20% off all in store purchases 6-12 am Friday.

Just picked up a Masterbuilt 40" electric smoker on an Amazon lightning deal for $200 - $200 less than normal

Just got back from Best Buy purchased 2 Beats by Dre headphones for my boys. 69 each. I saw 1 fist fight, and several people cursing at each other and the sale associates. Apparently there was a good deal on TV's? It looked like looters were taking over with the way everyone was acting.

:PROTIP: do your shopping online people. Leave the store buying to the miscreants.

Anyone know if UGGS are being discounted anywhere? Had a 25% coupon at some shoe place but UGGS are an excluded brand. Grrr

Are Beats solo headphones any good? Like do they cover the ears well and block out extra noise? I could stand to have some ear warmers and am always complaining about how planes and my mower are so loud that I can't hear my music....

Are Beats solo headphones any good? Like do they cover the ears well and block out extra noise? I could stand to have some ear warmers and am always complaining about how planes and my mower are so loud that I can't hear my music....
I dunno? I got 2 pair for 10 year old boys.

Ok got the go ahead to buy a TV in the 1500 dollar range. Smart TV? I dunno help a brother out. The last TV I purchases was a 50" Plasma Panasonic years ago.

CGRdrJoe said:
Which one?
I knew there was something I forgot at Walmart. Got a 3DS and a bunch of kitchen gadgets including a ninja (drinking a kale shake now). But forgot the Bluetooth speakers.

Target has plenty of iPad air 2's where I am. Not sure if every store has as many but the $140 deal is getting spread like no other deal I see.

Also, bought a mini 3 last night and it rang up wrong so I got it cheaper for some reason and bought a mini 2 online last night with the $100 gift card. I need to take one back now unless someone needs one.

Ok got the go ahead to buy a TV in the 1500 dollar range. Smart TV? I dunno help a brother out. The last TV I purchases was a 50" Plasma Panasonic years ago.
Smart TV basically means you can stream from services like Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon. If you already have a streaming device like a Roku or an Xbox, there isn't much point, but if you don't, it can be a nice feature.

As far as which to get, I don't know - $1500 seems like more TV than I'd want.

Make sure your inputs and outputs match up with your current devices... otherwise, get a decent brand as large as you can.

Smart TV basically means you can stream from services like Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon. If you already have a streaming device like a Roku or an Xbox, there isn't much point, but if you don't, it can be a nice feature.As far as which to get, I don't know - $1500 seems like more TV than I'd want.

Make sure your inputs and outputs match up with your current devices... otherwise, get a decent brand as large as you can.
There is a 65 inch LG 240hz for about 1500. Or you could get the 120hz for a few hundred less. I have an LG & a Samsung. I would recommend LG since they are a little cheaper.

I have a used but near perfect condition (slight scrape on te top corner of the outer shell) iPad 4 retina. Let me know if interested. Really don't feel like dealing with eBay, but want to sell it and get a iPad mini

Random said:
3C said:
Random said:
Cool. Thanks.
Got the 1hr guarantee thing. Guess I have to register my receipt now to get the tv.

Just realized... I'm finally at that point on my life where there's not a damned thing I need that I don't already have.

Smart TV basically means you can stream from services like Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon. If you already have a streaming device like a Roku or an Xbox, there isn't much point, but if you don't, it can be a nice feature.

As far as which to get, I don't know - $1500 seems like more TV than I'd want.

Oh, ok thanks. I have PS4 and XBOX 1 to stream all the above. Oh, well I will tell the wife to grab whatever.

You should be able to get a mind craft and videos machine for $300. Look for 4gb of ram and either an Intel or AMD chip to go with a 500gb hard drive and you should be good to go.

Any good laptop deals out there for a 10 year old?
Wal Mart had and HP and an Acer (I think) for $199. Seemed like decent laptops, but it has been a while since I have been researching laptops so I am not sure. We thought about getting one for our 12 yr old but not quite sure is he is ready for one.

Yeah more i think about it will probably hold off. She uses ours for school and that is working so can probably wait another year.

Users who are viewing this thread