What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Black Friday deals? (1 Viewer)

Abraham said:
Henry Ford said:
Abraham said:
Hp stream is 199 and can do all of that.
It only has 32 GB of storage.
And a terabyte of one drive.
Which I can't put my client files on, including multi-gb videos of hours-long focus groups.
You actually can put your client files on One Drive (I sell licenses to attorneys all the time) but the aspire mentioned is probably more for your needs.
My firm's document policy doesn't allow me to do so.

Henry Ford said:
Drifter said:
Henry Ford said:
I'm trying to find a cheap laptop with two parameters:

1. runs Netflix looking top notch; and

2. Has lots of storage space.

Anyone know what I'm looking for? I'd buy one of the Chromebook deals if they had a 500GB HD
What do you need all the space for that can't be served by the cloud or a USB drive?
Convenience and privacy.
You must have a ton of homemade pr0n.
The Fordening

IvanKaramazov said:
Does anybody know anything about Seiki televisions? Amazon has a 32" model for $149, and I'm thinking about buying two for our kids' rooms (high school and middle school -- neither has their own tv right now). Going for value obviously, but I don't want them to fail in six months either.
...home gym... Gets used just about every day for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
:bs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know anything about Seiki televisions? Amazon has a 32" model for $149, and I'm thinking about buying two for our kids' rooms (high school and middle school -- neither has their own tv right now). Going for value obviously, but I don't want them to fail in six months either.
...home gym... Gets used just about every day for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
:bs:
I didn't say I use it. :D

Picked up a 8.4 inch galaxy tab s for me and two of the $129 7 inch galaxy tab 4 nook tablets for the kids.

I think i've done my part to support Samsung this Christmas with a TV and 3 tablets.

Any deals on good routers?
Going to try the walmart here as the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 is reportedly ringing up $89 in store
Any luck?
That's a great deal on a very very well reviewed router.
I stopped in my Wal Mart to see about this and they didn't even have that router in stock. :(
My walmart was also out of stock. The one 45 min away had it but i never made it up. Hoping for another deal today or this week on a comparable model

Users who are viewing this thread