What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Broncos at Bears** (+3.5, 46.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Broncos win but don't cover? Would hate to be the Bears this week. Denver just got whooped and they're going to be mad.

Could be close. You may want to buy the half point to make it Bears +4. Bears are mad too, they have lost 13 games in a row.

27 to 24 Broncos win is my prediction. Both teams should play with high energy. Normally I love a good home dog, but I'm just not sure about the Bears right now. I'll have to check and see where the money is at. Inclined to like the under based on poor offense, but Bears coordinator resigned and Broncos just gave up 70. We will circle back later.

Broncos offense has looked semi-competent at times. Low bar but better than last year. At no point has the Bears offense looked functional, except for brief spurts when Roschon get a series (usually after they've fallen way behind.)

Bears DL is a bunch of jags. Wouldn't be surprised if Javonte breaks out this week.

So a team that lost by 50 points last week is favored on the road?!?!?! Vegas doesn't think very much of The Bears I guess. I'll go with Vegas and Broncos rebound...

Denver- 34
Chicago- 28

If you want to get really crazy:

Justin Fields 70+ rushing, +132
Justin Fields 80+ rushing, +188
Justin Fields 90+ rushing, +270
Justin Fields 100+ rushing, +370

He hit those marks with regularity last year. So we know these outcomes are possible, if not likely. That is to say it's unlikely for him not to have had a big game on the ground. He's due.

Then, you look and see that Denver gave up 700 yards last week and it looks like it's ripe for Justin Fields to run around like an *******.

He can't pass the ball and the Bears are underdogs, so opportunity should be there.

What worries me about Fields Props - if they start slow, will they sit Fields?

Claypool is inactive today, bears are looking to move him.

Was scrolling through the scores quick and thought it said 41-7 Bears. Kind of crazy that it surprised me more when I realized it was only 14-7 Bears.

I am literally getting to the point where I am just going to watch Red Zone vs Broncos games.

This is so embarrassing.

I am literally getting to the point where I am just going to watch Red Zone vs Broncos games.

This is so embarrassing.
Payton may be worse than Hackett.
If I were Hackett, not sure I could resist the temptation to be dropping some snide comments every chance I get at this point.

I mean....*motions to the Jets' offense*....he really cant.
Going from Rodgers to Wilson gives him every excuse in the world IMO.

Also, Denver had an above average defense last year and is absolutely dreadful this year with almost the exact same guys.

I don’t understand the lack of Marvin Mims for the Broncos. Wilson chucking it up to Lockett was one of Seattle’s best plays for years. That seems like a perfect match for Mims and yet they basically aren’t using him at all.

Some eye-catching stats for Jaleel McLaughlin today, anyone watching the game got a view on how he's looking (I know he's tiny obviously).

I don’t understand the lack of Marvin Mims for the Broncos. Wilson chucking it up to Lockett was one of Seattle’s best plays for years. That seems like a perfect match for Mims and yet they basically aren’t using him at all.
Been a non factor after misplaying a KO.

Users who are viewing this thread