What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Johnson & Frank Gore (1 Viewer)

I'm playing CJ today. Figured for sure I was done... back when Frank Gore had 0 carries for 0 yards. Now I'm wondering if Gore might wind up outscoring CJ straight up. It's certainly making for an entertaining shootout so far. :wall:

PPR, Big Play scoring system:

Have Chris Johnson, Frank Gore, Matt Ryan, & Andre Johnson. I :wall: me some fantasy football.

Not lying. Started AP, MJD, and Portis. I might cut Portis just out of spite. :wall:
Screenshot or gtfo. If you have MJD, AP, Portis, Gore, and C Johnson I applaud you for gathering good team. But then I laugh at the fact that you haven't upgraded your team elsewhere via trade.

I do...and both are sitting on my f'n bench! :bag: :wall:
You're either a liar or a complete moron. Post a screenshot.
You're not a very nice fellow. And while I'm not going to report you, personal attacks aren't exactly encouraged here.
Post a screenshot and I'll retract what I said and offer my sincere apologies. Otherwise there's no way in hell you have AP, MJD, Gore, CJohnson, and Portis.

Post a screenshot and I'll retract what I said and offer my sincere apologies. Otherwise there's no way in hell you have AP, MJD, Gore, CJohnson, and Portis.
Beavis, you don't know what kind of league he's in. Chill.

I do...and both are sitting on my f'n bench! :bag: :bag:
You're not a very nice fellow. And while I'm not going to report you, personal attacks aren't exactly encouraged here.
You think his running backs are good, you should see the rest of his team. Heard he had Brees, Moss, Fitzgeral, and T Gonzalez. (Not to mention Pitt D) :wall:

http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2009/live_...HISES=0008_0006Dynasty league going into its 4th year IIRC. $250 fees so save the free yahoo Kindergarten league comments. :rolleyes:

Do people really not understand how Dynasty leagues work? Do people really not make the connection when they're called "DYNASTY" leagues?

ADP, Gore, CJ, MJD, and Portis is a perfectly believable RB corps in a dynasty league, especially since CJ, MJD, and Gore all went very late in rookie drafts. It's fair to question what the rest of his team looks like that he hasn't dealt some of that superfluous depth, but that's a totally attainable RB corps in a long-running dynasty league.

I do...and both are sitting on my f'n bench! :bag: :rolleyes:
Hope a link to my league's scoring will do. I'm waiting.... :wall:

thanks SSOG. You nailed it. I've done well in rookie drafts, and traded some depth for great players. FF IS luck, but when you draft well, make good wire pickups, and trade your depth for upgrades, you can built true dynasty teams. I've obviously done that here.

http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2009/live_...HISES=0008_0006Dynasty league going into its 4th year IIRC. $250 fees so save the free yahoo Kindergarten league comments. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it. You basically have the best possible players at every single position. I'm well aware of how dynasty leagues work and I've never seen anything like this in 15 years of fantasy football. I'd hate to be in your league because you have the championship locked up for many years to come.

:wall: :bag: :loco: :loco:

you suck at apologies. :rolleyes: And I've only won the league once in the last 3 years. Anything can happen in the playoffs.

Hope a link to my league's scoring will do. I'm waiting.... :bye:
You absoloutley deserve it , what a bunch of kids calling you out for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do...and both are sitting on my f'n bench! :bag: :bag:
http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2009/live_...HISES=0008_0006Dynasty league going into its 4th year IIRC. $250 fees so save the free yahoo Kindergarten league comments. :wall:
best dynasty roster i have seen :bye:

you suck at apologies. :pickle: And I've only won the league once in the last 3 years. Anything can happen in the playoffs.
I apologize for doubting that your team consists of what is basically the first 12 picks in most leagues. Dynasty or not, that is an insane team. Congratulations on your several upcoming championships.

I've got both in an 8 teamer that skews QB heavy.

And I'm enjoying a cool Octoberfest. :pickle:

Hope a link to my league's scoring will do. I'm waiting.... :bye:
:shock: That, my friend, is a CRAZY roster. If you don't win your league you oughtta be slapped. Hell if you lose a game I'd be astonished. You sat this week's 2 high scorers and you still managed to outscore every team by nearly double their points. Here's to hoping I don't come cross you in any of my leagues. :unsure:

I do...and both are sitting on my f'n bench! :shock: :unsure:
LMFAO....not on mine in SUL 5 Rips.....WTF are you thinking sitting your studs? Seriously bro.
Well Portis was facing the Rams at HOME. But trust me, he'll NEVER start for my team again. I mean, EVER. If you can't freaking go off on the Rams...geez.And I don't feel too bad for starting AP and MJD. But the Portis move, yeah, dumb. I had CJ3 in the lineup until this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread