What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dispute With My Wife. I'll Do What The FFA Rules. (1 Viewer)

(Read the facts in the first post before voting.) What should I do?

• Ask your neighbor to move his car. Your wife is right about the parking situation, and you're wrong

Votes: 14 4.4%
  • Ask your neighbor to move his car. Your wife is wrong about the parking, but she's right that a hus

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Ask your neighbor to move his car. Your wife is wrong about the parking, wrong about a husband alwa

Votes: 63 19.9%
  • Don't ask your neighbor to move his car. Your wife is right about the parking situation, but it's h

Votes: 14 4.4%
  • Don't ask your neighbor to move his car. Your wife is right about the parking situation, but you ca

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Don't ask your neighbor to move his car. Your wife is dead wrong, and your life sounds horrible.

Votes: 211 66.8%

• Total voters
Maybe he won't know who complained? lol!  Been over a week - looking for an update!

Seems crazy they would send the letter when there is no rule. Maybe she used the slippery slope argument - "What if EVERYONE parked a car on the street and we ALL had to turn the wheel while backing up?!!!!"

Also want to know if she has found this thread yet? Surely if she wanted to eavesdrop and learned about the thread she would want to see it. In fact, I'm 100% sure she's seen the thread and I'd like to know how THAT conversation went!

(OH and I've been indecisive as well but finally voted the final option in a slam dunk no contest! :)  )

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread got obscured by the hugging thread.  That one's over now so let's get this one fired up again!

This might be a good time to talk politics with your neighbor? Ask him how he feels about Trump and his relationship with Putin.

Had a similar situation at my house recently.  Neighbor across the street had a car parked in the road for a few days, which never happens.  I just ignore it but admit I had to pay closer attention backing out.  Wife finally asks me to say something.

Immediately started laughing thinking of this thread.  I think my situation was a little different as their car was making it tough to back out.  I went ahead and walked over - wife answered the door and explained that her husband has been out of town and the daughters car wouldn't start.  I offered to help push it down a little so it was out of the way but she said he was coming home that night.  It was gone the next day.

i think it the grand scheme of things I would have done it even if I didn't think it was a problem just to keep the peace with the wife.

Users who are viewing this thread